Ghee wiki is the comprehensive ghee knowledge base. Ghee clarified butter has recently gained popularity as a healthy fat. Keto dieters have found it friendly and supportive of weight loss because of the beneficial fatty acids.
Although made of milk butter, ghee clarified butter is quite different from milk butter. According to ghee wiki details, ghee is free of lactose and casein; hence it is a safe dairy for dairy sensitives and lactose intolerants.
What makes ghee a unique dairy?
- If you consult the ghee wiki, you will come to know that ghee is a milk-made product. It is pure butterfat, but ghee is excellently shelf-stable. The dairy oil does not need refrigeration support, and you can store it in the kitchen for 18 months.
- Ghee is versatile cooking oil. You can use it for all types of cooking; however, it offers a high smoke point. Ghee offers 485 degrees Fahrenheit smoking point, which is higher than most other common cooking oils in the market.
- Ghee is highly suitable for high heat temperature cooking like baking, roasting, deep-frying, etc. It stays stable against high flame, and that makes ghee easy to cook and safe for cooking.
- You can use ghee in multiple ways in your cooking. Use it as an oil, or you may use it as a taste enhancer. Also, you can add ghee to your diet as a butter substitute.
- Ghee can enhance the taste of your cooked dish, but pure grass-fed ghee is blunt and tasteless. It offers a unique nutty aroma and adds a rich, creamy texture.
Why is ghee keto-friendly?
Pure grass-fed ghee contains up to 64% of high fat. In the keto diet, high-fat foods are highly recommended as a healthy substitute for carb foods. As ghee is a fat-loaded dairy and contains weight loss supporting ingredients like CLA, Butyrate, etc., ghee is counted as keto-friendly dairy. According to ghee wiki, ghee fats are healthy fats and helps immunity-boosting of keto followers.
What is the best ghee?
Grass-fed ghee is considered the best ghee in the market. Dairy experts have researched grass-fed cow and sheep milk and grain-fed cow and sheep milk. It is found that Grass-fed contains more healthy nutrients like CLA, Butyrate, etc., than grain-fed ruminants’ milk. So if you wish to buy premium quality ghee, you must purchase grass-fed ghee made in a safe and protected place like New Zealand.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass.
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of these pure New Zealand dairy delicacies.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers 100% grass-fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand. Other than searching the ghee wiki page.