What are the CLA benefits of ghee?
Helps build stronger bones – Ghee CLA improves your body’s hormonal structure, better to send signals to your body for better absorption of calcium. It also reduces the activity of osteoclasts, which are cells that consume calcium in the bones.
- Combat excessive inflammation- Ghee has been studied to help the body stay immune to inflammatory diseases and infections, contains a protein called Cox-2, helps reduce inflammation, and is also helpful in treating ailments such as cancer Arthritis.
- Best for people with diabetes- Reduces the risk of diabetes, a higher concentration of 9.11 CLA (different isomers of CLA) in adipose tissue that stores body fat is what makes it possible. People with diabetes who regularly consume ghee in their diet can lower their blood sugar levels and body mass at the end of the eight months.
- A Healthier heart-Ghee CLA is beneficial For fluid blood flow throughout the cardiovascular system, as stated in studies conducted in 2018; CLA helps fight atherosclerosis; more studies are done to bring out more detailed reports that give better chances on exactly how CLA is heart-healthy.
- Anti-cancer functions – In animal research, CLA was found to reduce tumor count in rats efficiently. In studies, CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) was found to reduce the effects of chemically-induced cancer in mice; the USFDA also approved it as a safe dietary supplement. CLA has also been shown to reduce blood vessels’ formation contributes to tumor growth in humans, and it is also known to fight breast cancer of all forms of cancer.
- Helps reduce body fat – CLA has been shown to help reduce body fat percentage by adding a regular dose of 3-4 grams per day.
Apart from all these health benefits, there are much more to eat to consume ghee CLA for the daily health needs. Ghee has several advantages that justify the ‘superfood’ label given to it. However, it is best to consume natural foods like ghee, which has CLA and various health benefits.