Milkio Foods Privacy Statement
- No caching of requests is performed on our servers
- We do not capture or store usernames or passwords
- During a POLi Payment and Paypal transaction, no one can access or see your internet banking login credentials.
- All communication via POLi takes place using HTTPS transport level security and no sensitive information is stored (not even cached).
Please see Poli Vulnerability Disclosure Policy for more information
In order to maintain our high-security standards POLi Payments has undertaken the following:
- We will perform regular external security vulnerability scanning on the system
- We will undertake a regular penetration test with a recognized security firm, and
- Any Australian or New Zealand bank is able to review the security credentials of the POLi system
- We have numerous server-side transaction integrity checks to ensure no tampering
- Windows updates, and virus protection updates are applied regularly to our servers.
- Only required personnel have access to the production environment
- We perform file system scanning for file system changes, protecting against unauthorized changes.
- We protect against potential attacks with multiple layers of Firewall security
- Our Site Already Verified By McAfee Secure
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the Milkio foods New Zealand (“Milkio”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to the use of this website (“Site”). These terms also apply to all information that we collect about identifiable individuals or organization (“You”, “your”).
Milkio foods New Zealand is also committed to protecting your privacy, and all information (Including personal information) that you supply to us will be treated in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (“Privacy Act”).
Use of this Site
The terms stated on this page shall be fully applied always to manage how this site is being used. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property (Including, without limitation, copyright and trademark rights) in all materials displayed or available on this page belongs to Milkio Foods New Zealand unless or otherwise stated or agreed or you own.
- You are granted limited license only for the purpose of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all the following
- Publishing any website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this site in any way other than specified on this page or otherwise agreed upon, that is or may be damaging;
- Using this site in any way that affects user access to this site;
- Using this site contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the site, or to any related person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this site contain restricted access to you by Milkio Foods New Zealand and may further restrict access, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have to this site are confidential and must be maintained confidentially.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Milkio Foods New Zealand a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. If violated, we reserve the right to remove any content from this site at any time without notice.
We ensure to protect your personal information provided to us by you by such security safeguards as reasonable in the or that circumstance(s) to take, against loss, use, modification, disclosure (Except with our authority) and other misuse.
Furthermore, if necessary that your information be given to a person in connection with the provision of any of our services, we ensure that we will do everything reasonable within our capabilities to prevent unauthorised use or unauthorised disclosure of information or any misuse by that person(s).
- No warranties
This site is offered “as is,” with all its faults (If any), and we express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to the use of information or the materials contained on this site. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Milkio, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this site whether such liability is under contract or tort that may result in;
- Damages (direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive) of any nature whatsoever;
- Increased costs or expenses; or
- Loss in profit, business, contracts, revenue (Direct or indirect) or anticipated savings.
You agree that we are held responsible for any damages or loss, Milkio’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and cause of action (whether in tort, including but not limited to negligence, contract, or otherwise) will not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
You hereby assure Milkio from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, cause of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Milkio is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit for the best interest of Milkio and its stakeholders, and by using this site you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
Milkio is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without notice. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
- Entire Agreement
These terms constitute the entire agreement between Milkio and you in relation to your use of this site, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Zealand, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New Zealand for the resolution of any disputes.