Cow ghee nutrition facts
Cow ghee nutrition facts have made it one of the healthiest foods. The grass-fed cow ghee is loaded with many nutrients that make it one of the best choices for all age groups. In addition to the high nutritional value, grass-fed cow ghee also has some benefits like treating digestive problems, improving the vision of the eyes, and many more. So, here is all about the grass-fed cow ghee nutrition facts and other key points about cow ghee.
What is cow ghee?
Cow ghee is made from grass-fed cow milk and is endowed with many health benefits. Grass-fed cow milk ghee is famous all across the globe for its properties. It is made by heating butter until the milk solids are removed, leaving the pure clarified fat. So, eating this pure form of ghee is always healthy.
The nutritional Facts of grass-fed cow ghee
From hair care to skincare, grass-fed cow ghee is exceptionally healthy. The presence of antioxidants, vitamins, and many other nutrients makes grass-fed cow ghee very healthy. Grass-fed cow ghee also contains healthy fats or omega-3 fatty acids. Moreover, carotenoids and many minerals are also present in grass-fed cow ghee. All of these grass-fed cow ghee nutrition facts make it blessed with many health benefits.
Benefits of grass-fed cow ghee
The grass-fed cow ghee nutrition facts are what makes ghee enriched with the following health benefits:
- Grass-fed cow ghee is very important in boosting immunity.
- Grass-fed cow ghee helps in improving bone health. It helps to make the bones stronger as grass-fed ghee is rich in minerals.
- Grass-fed cow ghee is a natural remedy that aids digestion. It would be best to try ghee on an empty stomach to reap the benefits of grass-fed cow ghee.
- Grass-fed cow ghee is a superfood that is highly beneficial for pregnant women.
- Cow ghee contains butyrate. It is responsible for the natural laxative quality of ghee. Ghee butyrate content serves as a quick home remedy for constipation.
- Organic grass-fed ghee meets the highest quality standard for the buyers
- Grass-fed ghee has a high cooking point, and it produces almost no free radicals when cooking.
We hope you now know the Cow ghee nutrition facts of grass-fed cow ghee. It is highly recommended to add organic ghee to your diet to maintain a healthy lifestyle. For assured grass fed goodness in your diet, prefer including grass fed ghee clarified butter from a reliable brand like Milkio from a trusted place where ghee is made with the best raw ingredients and food safety like New Zealand.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of them from milk.
Choosing Milkio Means you are choosing New Zealand, the proven place for food safety and integrity in your daily life.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass fed ghee is made in New Zealand offers 100% grass fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.
Milkio grass fed ghee is keto and paleo diet-friendly. The ghee offers a high smoke point of 485 degrees Fahrenheit and is a safe oil for high heat cooking like baking, roasting, etc.