Listen this post
Where to buy ghee is a critical consumer decision and it is one of the most vital questions for the ghee manufacturers too.
A ghee manufacturer implements varieties of provisions to keep the consumers happy so that consumers trust a specific product and the product gets to earn the consumer loyalty, which assures the stability of the business of a specific ghee manufacturer.
Depending on product feedback, a consumer decides itself where to buy organic ghee if she/she prefers to use organic variants of the ghee clarified butter. The purchase decision is a vital factor that decides the consumer behavior as well as it stands responsible for the success of the ghee manufacturer. Now the second vital question is why organic ghee is the best option for pantry purchase.
Why organic is the best?
Organic ghee is the purest form of ghee and contains more health friendly nutrients than any other ghee varieties. As per research and comparative study, organic ghee contains more quality of CLA, Omega 3 fatty acid, and beta carotene and that is one of the vital reasons, organic ghee is more nutritious and health friendly than its non-organic counterpart. Health conscious consumers prefer to buy organic ghee mostly for their pantry use and hence buying counter is a vital question for them.
Organic ghee and organic farming
- An organic farm runs their dairy farming under stringent quality control to maintain the nutrition and holistic quality of the milk.
- The cows are kept free on the open pasture for most of year and their natural lifestyle keep them stress-free, which improves milk quality.
- Cows are never treated with antibiotic and hormonal medicines.
- They are never grain fed. Cows of dairy farming are fed with green grass and grass-made foods only.
- The grass used for the feed of the cows are collected from specific pastures with organic soil management. In organic farming pastures no chemical fertilizers or pesticides are used and it is maintained at least for the last three succeeding years.
- Cow calves are fed only with cow milk to make the cows happy and stress free. This is good for milk quality.
The organic farm maintains all the documents of their organic farming and the farms gets audited periodically.
Where to buy organic ghee is the one of the most vital points of buying ghee for your kitchen.
Ghee is a unique dairy product and only good quality ghee will offer you best ghee benefits. Want to enjoy best ghee advantages? You have to buy ghee from a reliable outlet.
One point is clear and logical too. Where to buy ghee is vital for its quality and authenticity. For example, Milkio organic ghee is AsureQuality and BioGro certified product, it is USDA certified, which means the ghee is 95-100% pure in its organic quality. However, if you want to buy authentic organic ghee, you should know the unique features of a quality organic ghee.
Now you may ask about the definition of a reliable outlet. You can purchase ghee from online stores as well as from regular retail counters. In both the cases you have to check the user’s review of the store from where you are buying your groceries. Users’ experience will help you to decide the authenticity of a counter to a large extent.
If you are buying ghee from a retail counter you can check these points:
- An organic ghee has to be a certified product: Check for the organic certification.
- Check for the expiry date: you will get to know from the product label. Organic ghee will last at least for 12 months in your kitchen with refrigeration support.
- Check the ghee texture from the tester. Organic cow ghee is usually either of creamy consistency or of slightly granular texture.
- Check the smell of the ghee: Organic cow ghee will offer you a unique nutty flavor.
If you are buying ghee online check these few points:
- Check the organic certification authority name on the product label. Unless the authenticity of organic
- Check the storage instruction: an organic ghee is a storage friendly product. It does not need refrigeration support.
- An organic ghee will be 100% pure without the mix of additive, color, flavor, and preservative.
- Organic ghee is ideally manufactured from 100% grass fed cow milk only. These cows are well maintained and found happily grazing on the green pasture under pristine climate, and these organic conditions ensure the highest milk quality. Check for the phrase “grass fed”.
- Check if the organic ghee is 100% free of lactose and casein.
How to store ghee in your kitchen:
Buying quality ghee is extremely important, otherwise, the benefits you are expecting might get highly compromised. You need to purchase and preserve the product according to the manufacturer’s guide, etc.
To be precise, how to store ghee in kitchen is as important as the clue where to buy organic ghee. The basic rules of storing ghee are:
- Ghee has to be stored in an airtight container.
- The container has to be stored away from unwanted light, water, and humidity exposure,
- Only dry spoon should be inserted to bring ghee out.
Organic ghee contains almost 64% saturated fats. You can use it as cooking oil. Modern health conscious home makers prefer using this milky fat for high temperature cooking like deep fry, baking, sautéing, or different types of slow cooking methods.
Pure cow ghee offers high smoke point and that is why it acts stable against high temperature. Ideally, it is a safe cooking oil in comparison to common cooking oils with lower smoking point, etc.
Besides use in cooking, ghee can be used raw. You can use it as spread on toast as well as in tea or coffee for adding extra dose of energy.
Apart from using in cooking, ghee can be used for beauty therapy. Ghee massage in scalp and skin works like miracle for boosting hair and skin health. Massage with ghee not only prevents formation of fine lines and wrinkles due to aging, ghee massage therapy helps in maintaining flexibility of muscle and implementing optimum skin hydration.
Where to buy organic ghee is an important question for introducing pure cow ghee in your lifestyle. Both online and regular retail outlets can be availed for purchasing quality assured organic ghee.
- Milkio Organic ghee is a premium product of Milkio Foods Ltd, which has already earned good feedback from the market.
- The product is available across the globe both in online and regular stores.
- Milkio Foods maintains a US FDA certified manufacturing facility and the ghee manufacturer collects the raw ingredients from the organic certified dairy farms of New Zealand.
- As a source of good saturated fat (ghee-butter) Milkio organic ghee is Keto and Paleo friendly product.
- Milkio organic ghee is HALAL and KOSHER certified product.
- The ghee offers excellent shelf-stability: You can store Milkio Organic ghee for 12 months from the date of manufacturing without the support of refrigeration in your kitchen.
- Organic ghee from Milkio offers high smoke point and that is why it is the best cooking oil for high temperature cooking like baking, frying, etc.
- Milkio Organic ghee is NON-GMO, Gluten free and lactose and casein free. Also it is free of artificial colors, MSGs and preservatives.
Still Looking for quality assured organic cow ghee for your kitchen?
Try Milkio grass fed organic ghee, and you will get to use 100% grass fed organic certified cow ghee. Milkio ghee is available in online and regular retail counters.
SHOP ONLINE AND DOCUMENTS:
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
Reference Links :
Grassfed Ghee, Grassfed Brown Butter, Bulk Butter Oil, Clarified Butter, Ghee, Brown Butter, Brown Butter Ghee,Private Label Butter Oils,ghee white label agreement. white label distribution, private label products nz, ghee private label. private label keto coffee, private label, private label nz, private label mct oil, private label food manufacturers, white label products