Grass fed organic ghee is a natural product, which is served for its consumers in its purest form.
Grass fed organic ghee is procured from 100% grass-fed cow milk without the use of the additive, artificial flavor, or any kind of preservative. Ghee manufacturers use grass-fed milk for making grass-fed organic ghee.
But what is grass-fed milk?
Grass-fed milk is about the diet of the dairy cow. In organic dairy farms, farmers fed their cows with grass and grass-based fodder, and these cows are called grass-fed cows. Cows that are fed on 100% grass fodder are called 100% grass-fed cows.
When dairy farmers collect milk from 100% grass-fed cows and sheep, the milk is called grass-fed milk. According to the dairy experts and as per relevant research, grass-fed milk is more nutritious than its grain-fed variety. Premium quality ghee like Milkio Organic Ghee is made from 100% grass-fed milk, hence it is categorized as Grass fed organic ghee.
What is special about organic ghee?
Organic products are a newer concept in the consumer market. It deciphers the way the product is processed and produced. If we take the example of organic ghee, the specialty lies in the raw ingredients of the ghee apart from the purity of the product. A ghee manufacturer not only uses the ghee manufacturing process with the best authenticity, but they also invest stringent quality assurance for collecting the raw ingredients of this dairy product.
- In producing Milkio Grass fed organic ghee only 100% grass-fed cow milk is used and the milk is taken only from the listed organic firms in New Zealand as Milkio Foods is based in New Zealand only.
- In organic dairy farms in New Zealand, cows are not groomed in captivity: they have access to open green pastures around the year
- Organic dairy cows are never treated with antibiotics, hormonal supplements or given GMO based feed
- In an organic farm, cows are given only organic grass and grass-based silage
- In an organic farm, grasses are collected from the pasture where soil management is done without the use of peptides and chemical fertilizer at least for the last three years.
- In an organic farm, the authenticity of organic standard dairy farming is maintained via records.
Organic products are not only about claiming the authenticity of their organic traceability. For example, Milkio Grass fed organic ghee is certified by BioGro, New Zealand.
Why it is called versatile?
This dairy staple is called versatile because of its all-rounder benefits. Ghee is used in the kitchen as a tasty ingredient. Simultaneously, this milk fat is extremely beneficial for maintaining healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Pure cow ghee offers health benefits if added to diet maintaining a moderation. It helps maintain a detoxed digestive system, healthy colon, balanced immunity, and lively libido. Ghee benefits are versatile because it’s applicable for all including kids to elderly (aged) people.
Dieticians, nutritionists, and dairy lovers especially recommend Grass fed organic ghee as one of the pantry superhero products. There are some interesting reasons to call it a versatile kitchen staple.
- You can use ghee as cooking oil for baking, sautéing, deep-frying
- Exactly like dairy butter, ghee can be used on morning toast, etc.
- Ayurveda specialists use ghee as an ingredient for making medicines.
- Ghee clarified butter is good for hair and skin if used externally.
- Ghee’s diet is good for people of all ages.
Organic grass-fed ghee is a shelf-stable product and that is why you can use it in your daily life without worrying about its expiry date. It is a multipurpose dairy product and serves differently. Hence users call it versatile.
Ghee for treatment of dryness
Organic ghee is a proven moisturizer. External application of ghee can work magic on maintaining the silky smoothness of the skin. It is rightly said that regular ghee body massage makes baby soft skin, and it is applicable for all types of skin.
Cooking with ghee will offer you the same skin benefits. Moderate ghee in the diet helps maintain strong immunity and that promotes healthy skin, healthy hair, and healthy eyesight.
If you are differing from dry eye syndrome, besides using an eye drop, pure cow ghee in the diet will help you to restore the lubrication of optic glands.
Ghee helps in maintaining a healthy heart
To stay hale and hearty maintaining heart health is extremely important. Grass-fed organic ghee in the diet is a heart-friendly lifestyle remedy. Organic cow ghee contains saturated fats, which is good for keeping a natural control of harmful LDL cholesterol in the blood.
Ghee in diet improved heart-friendly HDL cholesterol. Ghee contains Vitamin A, D, and E which are heart-friendly nutrients. Moderate ghee in cooking helps maintain a healthy heart if the ghee diet is coupled with a healthy active lifestyle.
Ghee helps in reducing weight
Organic cow ghee contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acid and CLA. All these fatty acids are known as the natural remedy of weight management. Ghee in diet maintaining moderation is a way to reduce unwanted body fat. Ghee improved digestion, which results in promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Ghee offers high calorie and it functions as a filler food is consumed with morning tea/coffee, or with salad.
As a filler food ghee reduced calorie intake and if coupled with exercise, ghee in diet support weight reduction. Ghee promotes the energy level of the body, which is good for conducting an exercise or for continuing strenuous physical activities. It reduced inflammation and that leads to natural weight loss.
Ghee for a healthy colon
Pure cow ghee contains loads of butyrate, which is a proven remedy for controlling constipation. Regular ghee in the diet is a way to supply a healthy amount of butyrate in the digestive system, which helps in reducing the effect of constipation or irregular bowel movement.
Moderate Grass fed organic ghee in the diet not only is good for maintaining a healthy digestive system but also helps remove toxins out of the body.
Ghee in the diet helps brain development
In Ayurveda, pure cow ghee was used as a remedial ingredient. Some of the Ayurvedic uses of ghee include ghee for brain development, improvement of concentration, as well as for improving emotional balance and feel-good mood, etc. The use of ghee diet is, therefore, health-friendly if moderation is maintained.
Ghee is widely prescribed in the pregnancy diet. It is believed that ghee in the diet for a pregnant lady helps in the brain development of the child in her womb.
Very few food products are available in the world which is identified with so many benefits.
Moreover, Grass fed organic ghee is known for its global suitability in cuisine and the acceptance of humans of all ages and all genres.
To enjoy all Grass-fed organic ghee benefits you must consume 100% grass-fed organic certified pure cow ghee.
If you are looking for the best quality 100% organic grass-fed cow ghee, try Milkio grass-fed organic ghee: you will find Milkio ghee as the right choice for your kitchen.
Why Milkio Organic grass-fed is the best choice?
- Milkio grass fed organic ghee is manufactured from 100% grass-fed cow milk
- The milk is collected from organic dairy farms of New Zealand only with complete traceability
- Milkio organic ghee is certified by AsureQuality and BioGro, NZ: also Milkio organic ghee holds USDA Organic standard
- Milkio Organic ghee is HALAL and KOSHER certified
- It is a shelf-stable dairy product: post-manufacturing the product stays up to 12 months intact in the kitchen without the support of refrigeration.
- Milkio Grass fed organic ghee is available in the USA, Australia, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, and New Zealand markets, as well as in online shopping portals.
1. Organic ghee
2. Organic clarified butter
TAGS: organic ghee,buy organic ghee,where to buy organic ghee,organic ghee benefits,organic ghee online,organic ghee butter,organic grass fed ghee,grass fed organic ghee organic cow ghee online,organic desi ghee,organic cow ghee,best organic ghee,best organic grass fed ghee,best organic cow ghee,organic desi cow ghee,organic ghee green pasture