Grass-fed organic Ghee is a natural dairy product, which is served for its consumers in its purest form.
Grass-fed organic Ghee is procured from 100% Grass-fed Organic cow milk without using additives, artificial flavor or color, or any preservative. Ghee manufacturers use grass-fed organic milk-butter for making grass-fed organic Ghee.
But what is grass-fed organic milk?
The type of dairy farming and the dairy cows’ diet are deciding whether the milk is Grass-fed or Organic or Organic Grass-fed. Grass-fed milk is produced from cows grazed in open pastures and only fed fresh green grass and forage. They are not given grains or corn silage. Organic milk is made from cows only fed organically grown grass, forage, hay, or feed. Organic milk can also be called grass-fed organic if it adheres to the standards of both practices. Grass-fed organic Ghee offers the nutritional benefits of grass-fed milk.
The key points of “Organic dairy farming” are:
- The organic dairy system is 100% organically grown fresh chemical-free pasture-based program. Cows graze freely on open pasture and lead a stress-free life.
- Cows and calves are fed 100% organic feed comprised of organically grown fresh green grasses/ pastures, grass-based fodder, fresh herbage, and certified organic feeds
- Dairy cow spend most of their time grazing on green pastures and raised through a ‘stress-free and ‘happier’ life
- in an organic farm, grasses are collected from the pasture where soil management is done without the use of peptides and chemical fertilizer at least for the last three years
- Organic pastures are grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticide that are not approved for organic use
- only approved additive or supplements (vitamins/ minerals) are used
- Use of Genetically Modified Organisms/ Crops are strictly forbidden
- Organic dairy cows are never treated with antibiotics, hormonal supplements, or given GMO based feed
- the welfare of animals is of the highest importance
- In an organic farm, the authenticity of organic standard dairy farming is maintained via records.
Milk derived from these dairy cows from such a system is termed “Organic milk” or “Grass-Fed Organic milk.” According to dairy experts and relevant research, grass-fed organic milk is more nutritious than the grain-fed variety (conventional dairy). Several nutritional improvements, like, enhanced fatty acid profile, increased beta-carotene level, and excellent sensory properties, have been found in grass-fed organic milk over conventional milk. Moreover, it is naturally healthy, full of natural goodness, and free from toxic chemicals, synthetic residues, and GMOs, so is Grass-fed organic Ghee.
Premium dairy products like quality ghee, like Milkio Organic Ghee, are made from 100% grass-fed organic milk; hence it is categorized as Grass-fed organic Ghee.
How does grass-feeding help to improve the nutritional quality of grass-fed organic milk?
- Fresh forage / green pasture is higher in beta carotene, PUFA, unsaturated fatty acids, primarily ALA, and other omega-3 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids cannot be synthesized within the mammary glands of dairy animals. And thus, the contents are highly dependent on the intake of the respective compounds in the diet. Therefore milk and milk products from pasture-based organic farming contain a higher amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Grass feeding in organic dairying also increases the butyric acid, CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), and beta carotene content in milk. Beta carotene is an antioxidant that converts to vitamin A and plays a significant role in human health.
If you closely look at the benefits, they are mostly linked to enhancing the fatty acid profile of milk. Therefore Ghee, the pure milk fat, when prepared from grass-fed organic milk butter, entrap all the goodness in it, which makes Grass-fed organic Ghee a better butter.
What is unique about Milkio organic Ghee?
Milkio foods are based in New Zealand. Milkio Organic Ghee is derived from Grass-fed Organic Cow milk butter procured from New Zealand only, where most cow’s feeds come from fresh forage/ green pasture. The country’s dairying system is predominantly grass-fed. Therefore when it comes to being organic, the country’s dairy cattle are by default pasture grazed and spend most of their time outdoors (150 days). Consequently, their feed’s maximum is naturally accrued from fresh forage, making the dairy highly compliant with the countries’ organic regulations.
The product carries premium nutritional qualities (elevated Fatty Acids Profile) and sensory attributes recognized as organic goodness.
Organic products are a newer concept in the consumer market. It term “organic” deciphers the way the product is processed and produced. If we take the example of organic Ghee, the specialty lies in the raw ingredients of the Ghee and the purity and nutritional benefits of the product.
An organic ghee manufacturer not only uses the ghee manufacturing process with the best authenticity, but they also invest stringent quality assurance for collecting the organic raw ingredients of this dairy product as the purity and nutritional benefits of grass-fed organic Ghee can only be achieved if the raw material is purely organic.
Quality assurance during the collection of organic raw material (milk):
- Our good quality Raw Materials are taken from Organic Cows from New Zealand’s Organic Dairy Farms that are involved in
- Producing Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee, only 100% grass-fed organic cow milk is used. It is grass-fed dairy
- The milk is taken only from the MPI, NZ approved organic firms in New Zealand through an approved supplier program
- The organic milk/butter/cream is tested for any presence of residual antibiotics, pesticides, or hormones
- Milkio operates and produces Grass-fed organic ghee under The MPI, NZ registered Risk Management Plan, and Organic Management Plan within the facility
- Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee is prepared in batches following the traditional method without additives and preservatives. Thus the ghee making process conserves the natural goodness of New Zealand’s grass-fed organic milk and confirms the authentic Ghee aroma and taste of the product
- Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee is certified by BioGro NZ Ltd (USDA Organic) New Zealand.
The nutritional advantages of Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee:
- It holds all goodness of organic dairying, such as healthier fat composition (e.g., butyric acids), CLAs, omega 3 fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, K), and high amount of beta carotene content.
- Its golden yellow color is very natural due to the high beta carotene content of raw materials. Beta carotene is recognized as an antioxidant and precursor for vitamin A in the human body.
- It is free from any added preservatives, color, flavor, or other synthetic additives.
- It meets Codex Standards 280-1973 for Ghee and certified Non-GMO & Organic by BioGro NZ Ltd (USDA Organic)
- Milkio Grass-fed organic Ghee doesn’t contain casein and lactose, therefore suitable for lactose intolerants or those who are allergic to casein.
- It is Keto and Paleo-friendly
- It is free from animal body-fat, vegetable oil (coconut oil) and fat, mineral oil, and GMO’s
- It has merely 0.3 % FFA content which offers a high smoke point (482 degrees F). Thus it is an excellent alternative to cooking oil or regular butter. It is exceptionally suitable for frying, baking, roasting, and sautéing of various cuisines and recipes. You may consume it directly as a spread or in coffee/ smoothies.
- Ghee clarified butter is loaded with healthy saturated fats: It provides 9 g Saturated fat per serving (13 g) of Ghee.
- It is buttery in taste and provides a pleasantly rich, slightly caramelized aroma.
Why is it called versatile?
Pure grass-fed organic cow ghee offers several health benefits if added to diet maintaining a moderation. It helps maintain a detoxed digestive system, healthy colon, balanced immunity, and lively libido. Dieticians, nutritionists, and dairy lovers especially recommend Grass-fed organic ghee as one of the pantry superhero products. This dairy staple is called versatile because of its all-rounder benefits.
- Ghee is used in the kitchen as a flavorsome cooking and seasoning ingredient for any recipe.
- You can use Ghee as cooking oil for baking, sautéing, deep-frying.
- It is used for direct consumption with bullet coffee or smoothies or as a spread on toasts in breakfast as a superfood and balanced diet.
- Simultaneously, Ghee clarified butter is good for hair and skin when used externally. It is incredibly beneficial for maintaining healthy skin and lustrous hair.
- Grass-fed organic Ghee is used as a carrier of herbal and ayurvedic medicines for quick absorption in the body. Ayurveda specialists use Ghee as an ingredient for making medicines.
- Ghee benefits are versatile because it’s applicable for all, including kids to elderly (aged) people.
Moreover, Organic grass-fed Ghee is a shelf-stable product, and that is why you can use it in your daily life without worrying about its expiry date. It is a multipurpose dairy product and serves differently. Hence users call it versatile.
Multipronged application of Milkio Grass-fed Organic Ghee:
Apart from improvising the taste and flavor of food, Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee can be used in many ways in daily life.
For the treatment of dryness:
- Organic Ghee is a proven moisturizer.
- External application of it can work magically to maintain the silky and lustrous skin-smoothness.
- Moderate Ghee in the diet helps maintain strong immunity, promoting healthy skin, healthy hair, and healthy eyesight.
- If you suffer from dry eye syndrome, pure cow ghee in the diet will help you restore the lubrication of optic glands.
In maintaining a healthy heart:
- To stay hale and hearty maintaining heart health is extremely important.
- Grass-fed organic Ghee in the diet is a heart-friendly lifestyle remedy.
- Organic cow ghee contains saturated fats, which is useful for keeping a natural control of harmful LDL cholesterol in the blood.
- Ghee in diet improved heart-friendly HDL cholesterol.
- Ghee contains Vitamin A, D, and E, which are heart-friendly nutrients.
- Moderate Ghee in cooking helps maintain a healthy heart when coupled with a healthy, active lifestyle.
In reducing weight:
- Organic cow ghee contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acid and CLA. All these fatty acids are known as the natural remedy for weight management.
- Ghee in diet maintaining moderation is a way to reduce unwanted body fat.
- Ghee improved digestion, which results in promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Ghee offers high calories, and it functions as a filler food is consumed with morning tea/coffee or salad.
- As a filler food, Grass-fed organic Ghee reduces calorie intake, and if coupled with exercise, Ghee in diet support weight reduction.
- Ghee promotes the body’s energy level, which is suitable for conducting an exercise or for continuing strenuous physical activities.
- It reduced inflammation, and that leads to natural weight loss.
For a healthy colon:
- Pure grass-fed organic cow ghee contains loads of butyrate, which is a proven remedy for controlling constipation and maintaining a healthy digestive tract.
- Grass-fed organic Ghee in the diet is a way to supply a healthy amount of butyrate in the digestive system, which helps in reducing the effect of constipation or irregular bowel movement.
- Moderate Grass-fed organic Ghee in the diet is not only good for maintaining a healthy digestive system but also helps remove toxins out of the body.
Ghee in the diet helps brain development:
- In Ayurveda, pure cow ghee was used as a remedial ingredient. Regular consumption of Ghee helps in brain development, improvement of concentration, and improving emotional balance and feel-good mood, etc. The use of a ghee diet is, therefore, health-friendly if moderation is maintained.
- Grass-fed Organic Ghee is good in pregnancy diet. It helps in the brain development of the child.
- Very few food products are available in the world, which is identified with so many benefits. Thus it is called “liquid gold.”
Grass-fed organic Ghee is known for its suitability in different types of cuisines and the acceptance of humans of all ages and all genres. However, you should maintain two conditions:
- To enjoy all Grass-fed organic ghee benefits, you must consume 100% grass-fed organic certified pure cow ghee.
- You must maintain moderation in quantity.
If you are looking for the best quality 100% organic grass-fed cow ghee, try Milkio grass-fed organic ghee: you will find Milkio ghee as the right choice for your kitchen.
Milkio has the following varieties in grass-fed organic Ghee:
- 100% Organic Grass-Fed Ghee
- Cultured Organic Grass-Fed Ghee
- A2 Organic Grass-Fed Ghee
So, Why Milkio Organic grass-fed is the best choice?
- Milkio grass-fed organic ghee is manufactured from 100% grass-fed organic cow milk butter (grass-fed butter and organic)
- It is deliciously creamy & buttery in taste.
- It provides a pleasantly rich, slightly caramelized ghee aroma.
- This ghee butter is free from lactose and casein.
- It is Keto and Paleo-friendly.
- The milk is collected from MPI, NZ recognized organic dairy farms of New Zealand only with complete traceability.
- Milkio grass-fed organic ghee is certified Organic by BioGro NZ Ltd (USDA Organic)
- Milkio Organic ghee is HALAL and KOSHER certified.
- It is a shelf-stable dairy product: post-manufacturing, the product stays up to 18 months intact in the kitchen without the support of refrigeration.
Milkio Ghee Shelf-life: 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee is available in the USA, Australia, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, New Zealand markets, and online shopping portals.