Pure ghee use is the sole aim of all ghee users because only our ghee can offer us the range of ghee benefits, we call wholesome. But sourcing pure quality ghee is a cumbersome task as every ghee manufacturer claims their product as best in the market.
Pure ghee is a premium quality dairy staple. It is costly too.
Pure ghee is a lactose-free and casein-free dairy product and is a source of wholesome nutrition. Modern dieticians are recommending the use of a ghee diet for people of all ages. But best ghee benefits are available under three primary conditions. These are
- Strict moderation,
- Active lifestyle support,
- Use of pure and organic cow ghee.
Ghee or clarified butter is loaded with saturated fats. It is a high-calorie dairy staple and that is one of the reasons, overeating ghee can be harmful to the body.
Dairy experts and dieticians have calculated that an adult with general health can have a maximum of 3-4 teaspoons of cow ghee per day, either in cooking or as a butter substitute, or adding raw in tea or coffee in the morning at the time of breakfast as Keto recipe.
Moderation is one of the pre-requisites you have to follow if you want to enjoy the ghee benefits.
The point of moderation in ghee use may differ from one to another person. The consumption capacity of an individual may differ depending on age and lifestyle. Athletes or sportspersons can add ghee to their diet as they need a higher amount of calories for their lifestyle. People who lead a sedentary lifestyle must consult a dietician to decide the ideal amount of grass-fed ghee in their diet.
If you can link the ghee diet with an active lifestyle, enjoying ghee benefits will be easier for you. An active lifestyle includes regular exercise and adequate physical movement according to the age and general health of an individual.
Kids and youngsters can use pure ghee in the diet as their lifestyle is more active and they do more intense physical activities. On the other hand, people who are intellectually active and spend a more sedentary lifestyle should plan their ghee diet according to their calorie burn ratio.
Moderate ghee in the diet is one of the most effective ways to enjoy ghee benefits. Ghee contains omega-3 fatty acids, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) that support natural weight loss, but you have to include daily exercise in your routine.
People with the overweight problem can include cardio exercises like cycling, swimming, brisk walking, practicing yoga, etc. to burn calories and to keep the metabolic rate at par. For these people, ghee works as an immunity booster and natural weight-loss superfood.
Pure ghee quality
Ghee clarified butter, which is unadulterated in terms of flavor, preservative, and color, is called pure ghee. Ghee, which is prepared using 100% grass-fed cow milk butter, is called grass-fed ghee. It contains at least 5 times more CLA and beta carotene than grain-fed cow milk butter.
According to dairy experts, grass-fed ghee is the best quality dairy you can try in your diet to enjoy optimum ghee benefits.
Now, it is easy to understand that pure cow ghee in the diet is a prerequisite to have all amazing ghee paybacks. But the main quandary is determining the purity of ghee. Do you know that you can check the purity of the clarified butter you have purchased? Yes, it’s true and you can do it easily.
Pure ghee: Simple tests to check the purity
If you want to check the quality of the pure cow ghee in your kitchen, you can try these easy tests for quality validation.
- Take a teaspoon of melted ghee from your kitchen in a see-through bottle. Now add a dash of sugar in it, close the bottle, and shake it robustly. Let the mix stand for 5-8 minutes. If you get to see a red color at the bottom of the bottle, then the sample may contain impurity of vegetable oil.
- Melt one tablespoon quantity cow ghee. Pour it into a glass jar and place the glass container in the fridge till it gets condensed. If you see two layers in the frozen portion, you can be sure that the ghee contains a mix of other oils.
- Take some melted cow ghee and add 4-5 drops of iodine to it. If you find the appearance of purple color in the mix. you can be sure the ghee has the presence of starch in it. The ghee is impure.
- Place spoonful ghee on your palm, if the dairy delicacy starts melting itself, it is pure. Usually, pure cow ghee melts against our normal body temperature.
- Put a spoonful of cow ghee and heat it. If the milk fat gets melted quickly, it is pure in its quality. Pure melted and hot ghee will turn brown. However, if the ghee takes time to get melted, and shows light yellow in color instead of becoming brown, it is surely purity compromised.
- Pure cow ghee looks yellow-golden in color. It offers a creamy texture and a nutty flavor. You can preserve pure ghee at a normal temperature in the kitchen without any refrigeration support.
Before placing an online order for buying quality cow ghee, check a few points. These are:
- If the cow ghee is procured from organic certified 100% grass-fed cow milk butter
- If it is a natural product, and it is a declared preservative, additive, and synthetic color-free dairy.
- If the cow ghee offers a long shelf-life: pure ghee can be stored in the kitchen up to 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing without keeping it in a fridge.
- These are some of the points you should check for buying pure ghee. Unless you buy and use pure quality ghee, you may not get all ghee benefits.
Therefore quality assurance for this dairy product is quite essential.
Essential ghee benefits include:
- Natural weight loss: healthy saturated fats in ghee works as a filler food and restricts calorie intake.
- Ghee boost the immunity of the body with the help of ghee nutrients.
- If you add pure ghee to the diet, it supports digestion and reduces the problem of acidity and flatulence of the ghee users.
- Keeps bones strong and offers care for skin and hair.
- Takes care of eye and reduces the irritation of dry eye syndrome.
- Improves memory and reduces the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease for elderly people.
Ghee butter is recommended for kids, adults, seniors and even in the diet of a pregnant woman as the nutritious content of ghee offers plenty of therapeutic effects for its consumers. Pure ghee is one of the quality dairy products, which is used in ayurvedic medicines as ghee can improve the absorption power of the body.
Want to use quality assured pure grass-fed cow ghee?
Milkio grass-fed ghee is manufactured from 100% grass-fed cow milk butter as raw material collected from listed organic dairy farms of New Zealand. These organic dairy farms offer mostly green-grass and grass-based fodders for their cows and allow them to graze on the open pastures and help them to lead a stress-free life. This helps in improving their pure cow milk quality, which makes Milkio organic ghee nutrient-rich.
Why New Zealand?
“The grass-fed diet of New Zealand cows means you can see the difference in the color of our butter, as our dairy products can contain higher levels of certain nutrients such as beta-carotene.
Evidence suggests that the health effects of milk and dairy foods extend beyond the benefits of the individual nutrients they contain. It is the unique combination of nutrients and bioactive factors, known as the ‘dairy matrix’ that leads to the health benefits of milk and dairy products.”
Source: NZ story
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio uses an authentic ghee-making process and Milkio Ghee contains 64% healthy saturated fats. Due to healthy fatty acid-presence in Milkio organic grass-fed ghee, besides dietary health benefits, Milkio Ghee offers a high smoke point, which makes it a safer cooking oil than common oils like coconut oil, olive oil, canola oil, etc.
Because of the healthy quantity of saturated fats in Milkio ghee, it is Paleo and Keto friendly. This good quality ghee is storage-friendly, which you can store in your kitchen for 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing without refrigeration support.
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is manufactured by Milkio Foods, and it is a New Zealand-based product, which is endorsed by the USDA. The company is a leading ghee manufacturer and exporter of grass-fed ghee products.
Now Milkio pure ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please Click here Milkio.
- Why Pure Ghee Cost Always Higher Than Normal Ghee? Here’s your answer
- Pure ghee manufacturers
- How Pure Desi Ghee in Diet Can Help You In Losing Body Fat Faster