Organic grass fed ghee has earned global popularity and his dairy product is now available under different brands.
But the irony is all ghee qualities are not at par. Dieticians and nutritionists are recommending organic quality grass fed ghee only for using in ghee diet.What is the organic grass fed ghee?
Organic ghee is the most natural dairy product that offers plenty of health benefits. It is produced from pure and best quality raw materials. For producing organic grass fed ghee manufacturers use the purest form of milk butter.
The milk used in this process are collected from 100% grass fed cows, which is full of best milk benefits. As a result, organic grass fed ghee meets the highest quality standard.
Real organic grass fed cow ghee brand will have valid organic certification. If a ghee manufacturer claims his product as organic, it has to be legally certified.
For example, Milkio Foods produced organic cow ghee is certified by BioGro NZ, one of the largest and well-known certifier for organic produce and products in New Zealand. Milkio organic grass fed cow ghee is produced by using 100% grass fed healthy and happy cow milk.
It is a real life issue that in online purchasing you cannot check the product physically.
Here you have to check the product quality by using few guidelines:
- Check the certification: true organic products will have organic certificates
- Look for the expiry date: organic grass fed ghee is a shelf stable product, can be stored for 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing
- Organic grass fed ghee of good quality is storage friendly: you don’t need refrigeration support to store it in your kitchen
- Best quality cow ghee is beneficial for health and other ghee benefits: check if the ghee you are buying is natural and unadulterated
- Good quality cow ghee is photo sensitive. You will ding it packed in non-transparent container or pack for making it moisture proof, heat proof, and protected from unwanted exposure to light.
- Pre and organic cow ghee offers high smoke point. Adulterated ghee will show lower smoke point.
How to taste ghee purity in home?
Adulteration in cow ghee is a common mischief. Post purchase you can check the purity of ghee by using these simple methods.
- Take some ghee from the purchased container in a test tube and add sugar in it: heat the mix. If a layer of red color is found at the bottom of the test tube, the ghee contains vegetable oil.
- Take few drops of melted ghee in another test tube and add 2-3 drop of iodine solution in it. If the solutions turns purple in color, there is adulteration of sweet potato or normal potato mesh in the ghee.
- Take some ghee in a glass jar and place in it refrigerator. If there is mix of coconut oil in thee ghee, the melted ghee will create two layers.
Organic grass fed ghee is a pantry staple and can help in maintaining good skin care and hair care. External use of ghee is beneficial as cooking with ghee is good for maintaining good health and wellbeing. But it is important to use best quality grass fed organic cow ghee for enjoying best ghee benefits.Want to buy 100% grass fed organic cow ghee?
Buy Milkio grass fed organic cow ghee and enjoy all the ghee benefits at its best!