Organic grass fed ghee has earned global popularity and this dairy product is now available under different brands.
But the irony is all ghee qualities are not at par. Dieticians and nutritionists are recommending mostly to use organic quality grass fed ghee in ghee diet. However ghee uses have to be moderate by all means. The quantity about how much ghee should be consumed varies from one person to another, and it also depends on the general health of the consumers.
What is the organic grass fed ghee?
Organic ghee is a natural dairy product that offers plenty of health benefits. It is produced from pure and best quality raw materials like pure cow milk. For producing organic grass fed ghee manufacturers use the purest form of milk butter procured from 100% grass fed cows’ milk.
The milk used in this process are collected from 100% grass fed cows, which is full of best milk benefits. As a result, organic grass fed ghee meets the highest quality standard.
How to verify the organic status?
Real organic grass fed cow ghee brand will have valid organic certification. If a ghee manufacturer claims his product as organic, it has to be legally certified.
For example, Milkio Foods produced organic cow ghee is certified by BioGro NZ, one of the largest and well-known certifier for organic produce and products in New Zealand. Milkio organic grass fed cow ghee is produced by using 100% grass fed healthy and happy cow milk.
How to check ghee quality online?
It is a real life issue that in online purchasing you cannot check the product physically. Here you have to check the product quality by using few guidelines:
- Check the certification: true organic products will show organic certification on the label
- Look for the expiry date: organic grass fed ghee is a shelf stable product, can be stored for 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing
- Best organic ghee is storage friendly: you don’t need refrigeration support to store it in your kitchen
- Best quality cow ghee is beneficial for health and other ghee benefits: check if the ghee you are buying is natural and unadulterated
- Good quality cow ghee is photosensitive. You will find it packed in non-transparent container or in a pack for making it moisture proof, heat proof, and protected from unwanted exposure to light
- Organic cow ghee offers high smoke point. Adulterated ghee will show lower smoke point.
How to taste ghee purity in home?
Adulteration in cow ghee is a common mischief. Post purchase you can check the purity of ghee by using these simple methods.
- Take some ghee from the purchased container in a test tube and add sugar in it: heat the mix. If a layer of red color is found at the bottom of the test tube, the ghee contains vegetable oil.
- Take few drops of melted ghee in another test tube and add 2-3 drop of iodine solution in it. If the solutions turns purple in color, there is adulteration of sweet potato or normal potato mesh in the ghee.
- Take some ghee in a glass jar and place in it refrigerator. If there is mix of coconut oil in thee ghee, the melted ghee will create two layers.
- Organic grass fed ghee is a pantry staple and can help in maintaining good skin care and hair care. External use of ghee is beneficial as cooking with ghee is good for maintaining good health and wellbeing. But it is important to use best quality grass fed organic cow ghee for enjoying best ghee benefits.
How organic ghee is used?
- Organic ghee is used in cooking. You can use it for baking sautéing, deep fry, as well as for seasoning salads, etc.
- Organic grass fed ghee has some unique medicinal properties. You can use it raw. For example, like ghee benefits in Ayurveda medicine, the remedy can be enjoyed by consuming organic ghee with milk before bedtime.
- Similarly, using raw ghee for coffee is a healthy option; if you want to reduce your body weight, add organic grass fed cow ghee, the best ghee for coffee, and turn your morning beverage into a health drink.
- Like internal use you can use organic ghee for hair and skin care by external massage.
- Health freaks following Keto diet can include organic ghee in their diet as a fat source.
- Organic grass fed ghee is the best ghee for Keto for its umpteen fat content.
Want to buy 100% grass fed organic cow ghee?
Buy Milkio grass fed organic cow ghee and enjoy all the ghee benefits at its best! This New Zealand ghee is one of the best organic ghee in its category. You can buy this premium quality organic ghee online and from regular stores.