Listen this post
Ghee nutrition is a well-known fact today and that awareness has raised the use of ghee in our everyday life.
Many scientific researchers have proved the nutritional value of ghee and it is good to know those so that we can use ghee without any prejudice. Before we start, discussing the nutritional facts and know how to use ghee, it is better to understand that as ghee is free from lactose and casein, it is ideal for those who have lactose intolerance.
The nutritional summary of cow ghee
How is ghee good for you?
This question may haunt you after you decide to buy a jar of ghee. If we understand the nutritional profile, then we will readily understand how beneficial it is to have ghee in our daily eating regime.
- Ghee is high in calories. We can have 112 calories per tablespoon of ghee.
- The nutritional content of ghee as proved by many scientific researches’ also show that a serving of ghee contains 12.7 grams of fat, negligible amounts of protein, and no carbohydrates, fiber or sugars.
- If we have a look at the vitamin and mineral content, then we can see that we can have the following
- Calcium: 1 milligram per tablespoon
- Vitamin A: 108 micrograms
- We can also have vitamin D, E and K in a significant amount having ghee.
- Fats: We can have 8 grams of saturated fat, 4 grams of monounsaturated fat and 0.5 grams of polyunsaturated fat.
- Cholesterol: In medical studies, it showed that ghee increase HDL cholesterol and this ghee nutrition facts cholesterol make it ideal to have a healthy heart.
These are the main ghee benefits ayurveda proclaimed years back and we can have it now also using ghee daily.
Ghee nutrition facts cholesterol must have made you think about using it daily in your cooking or food intake. Let us see how you can have ghee daily for a healthy life.
- Deep Fry
As ghee has a high smoking point of 482 degrees F, it is ideal for deep-frying any food that you desire to have and along it have the ghee nutrition.
- Toasting spices
It is the best cooking oil to toast spices before you add those to soup, stew, or curry to make it tasty and at the same time have ghee benefits ayurveda proclaimed long back.
Use ghee in place of butter as spread over toast, steamed vegetables or steak. Your food will have more flavor using ghee.
- Use with coffee
Have a nutty flavor in your morning coffee having ghee with it. You can have all the ghee nutrition while starting your day.
- Healing of lips
The vitamin content will help you to have soft and moisturized lips.
So, use ghee daily and have all the health benefits associated with the nutrient in it.
Reference Links :
Grassfed Ghee, Grassfed Brown Butter, Bulk Butter Oil, Clarified Butter, Ghee, Brown Butter, Brown Butter Ghee,Private Label Butter Oils,ghee white label agreement. white label distribution, private label products nz, ghee private label. private label keto coffee, private label, private label nz, private label mct oil, private label food manufacturers, white label products