Listen this post
Ghee benefits for skin is all about application of ghee for hassle-free skin care treatment.
Both men and women can use the Ghee beauty therapy regardless their age and lifestyle.
The uniqueness of ghee beauty therapy is that you can use ghee externally as well as you can use ghee benefits by adding ghee in diet.
How to apply ghee for skin care?
Let’s go for the beauty benefits of this dairy product if used externally. Ghee mask can be used for all types of skin and hair.
Besides dry skin, use of cow ghee for oily skin is highly recommended Ayurvedic treatment.
- Cow ghee is a natural moisturizer that keeps your skin soft, supple, and hydrated. If you want to use ghee for oily skin, you can add 3-4 drop of lemon juice in ghee.
- Pure cow ghee massage on the whole body will help you in maintaining a baby like soft skin.
- Regular ghee massage is a sure way to control the problem of life less skin tone, chapped skin, or unusual dryness of skin.
- Pure cow ghee massage at scalp will keep your hair scalp clean hydrated and dandruff free.
- Regular ghee massage in hair instead of oils will work remedial for hair fall control, premature aging of hair or unsightly frizzle in hair volume.
- Use of ghee mask on face is an easy way to offer anti-ageing treatment to your skin. In order to get further benefits, you may add turmeric, gram powder, and 3-4 drops lemon juice. Leave the mask on your face for 10-15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- If want to use ghee for skin pigmentation treatment, the aforementioned ghee turmeric mask will work well for you.
- Want use the benefit of ghee for skin whitening? Apply ghee, sandalwood powder, and saffron on your face,
- Use of ghee on chapped lip or cracked heel can work like magic. Furthermore, regular application of pure cow ghee on the under eye area is a reliable remedy to reduce dark circles and fine wrinkles.
Ghee benefits for skin is not a sheer magic and overnight skin cure formula. External application of ghee on skin turns highly advantageous when you can add ghee in diet to enjoy ghee’s holistic benefits.
The benefits of ghee diet
- Eating ghee for healthy body is a global formula of enjoying wellness, but do you know that ghee in diet leads to result of eating ghee for skin care and anti-aging treatment of your body?
- As use of desi ghee for fair skin is a proven beauty remedy, ghee in diet is a proven remedy for skin care, body care, as well as for pampering a unique feel good mood for you.
- Ghee in cooking will help you in enjoying the advantage of having butyrate digestive system, which helps in relieving constipation.
- Add ghee in your morning tea or coffee and you will get to turn your hot beverage into a healthy energy drink. This ghee-tea or coffee will keep you energized, control your hunger pang, and will cut off your calorie intake, and untimely will help you in eight reduction. Healthy body leads to healthy skin and healthy mind.
- Pure cow ghee in diet is good for adding a portion of antioxidants in your body, which helps in keeping your immunity level strong. Strong immunity level aids in maintaining healthy hair, soft skin, and wrinkle free facial contour.
These are some of the easy and effortless you can enjoy ghee benefits for skin. However, according to the research, mainly cow ghee is the best variant of this milk fay, which is rich in nutrients hence offers multiple health benefits, skin care is one of them.
Grass fed cow ghee is the most recommended variety of ghee.
Always use organic certified 100% grass fed cow ghee to relish skin care with ghee.