Ghee butyrate combo is one of the premium features of grass fed ghee, making it one of the best natural laxatives for natural colon care and regularized bowel movement. Grass fed ghee contains more quantity of butyrate, and the butyrate content of grass-fed ghee makes it a superior dairy product.
Ghee has been identified for some of the fantastic health benefits, where butyrate plays a vital role. In ghee, butyrate exists in the form of butyric acid, which is a short-chain fatty acid. Let us know first the role butyric acid plays in ghee’s nutrition.
Ghee butyrate: butyric acid performance
Ghee butyrate is available in the form of butyric acid. It is one of the most vital short-chain fatty acids (SCFA) naturally found in the gut, along with propionic acid and acetic acid. Butyric acid promotes gut-friendly bacteria, which take an active part in breaking down the fiber content in foods consumed in the digestive system. The effects of butyric acids include
- It offers dietary support for faster digestion and reduced acidity, flatulence, etc.
- It plays a vital role in lowering the inflammation in the body.
- Ghee butyrate content regularizes bowel movement and eases the discomfort of constipation and IBS.
- Study on butyrate has shown some benefits of this fatty acids on lowering cholesterol and blood sugar, but the role of Ghee butyrate in these sectors are not that well clarified yet.
Some other notable benefits of ghee butyrate
Although research is still ongoing on the efficiency of butyrate on the human health system, few health benefits are well proven. These butyrate benefits include,
- It contributes to a healthy gut in the body. Butyrate performs as the fuel for gut microbes and, controls inflammation, and secures gut health.
- Studies have shown that butyrate in the diet helps control diabetes type-2. The presence of butyric acid upsurges the secretion of gut hormones, and it offers support to regulate type 2 diabetes and helps in positively maintaining body weight.
- We all know that ghee is good for brain health. Ghee butyrate is one of the reasons for the brain-boosting power of ghee butter. Ghee in the diet reduces the risk of dementia, and ghee butyrate stands responsible for this holistic quality of ghee.
- A diet abundant in butyric acid is an effective way to improve disease outcomes and uplift overall health.
- Research and studies on ghee butyrate have hinted that SCFA can enhance the human body’s physical immunity.
Ghee, especially grass-fed ghee, is the most authentic food source to add butyrate content to your daily diet. It has been proven that grass-fed ghee contains more CLA and butyrate than non-grass-fed ghee.
What is grass-fed?
Cows that are allowed to roam on the open pasture and raised on grass or grass-based fodders are called grass-fed cows. It is found by dairy research, due to the grass diet, grass fed dairy products offer a higher quantity of butyrate and conjugated linoleic acid, which makes grass fed ghee more nutrient-rich. For instance, Milkio grass fed ghee is a 100% New Zealand product and offers the best grass fed goodness for its users.
Why New Zealand Grass-fed ghee is a better option?
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. From milk, the NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of them.
Choosing Milkio Means you are choosing New Zealand, the proven place for food safety and integrity in your daily life.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. The dairy products are all-natural and do not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. Milkio grass-fed ghee products are butterfly-marked non-GMO certified (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand. Milkio ghee is grass fed product hence ghee butyrate content supports better than non-grass fed ghee category.
- 10 Benefits of Ghee: know how the dairy staple can keep you healthy
- Why is ghee better than butter? 3 points of difference
- Is Ghee Fattening? How can it help in healthy weight loss?