Ghee nutrition facts
Ghee Nutrition Facts make us all understand the various health benefits achievable. In a world where people are suffering from obesity, usually, ghee becomes the first food item to discard because of its higher fat count.
But the catch is ghee is nowadays recommended as one of the best dairy staples that help in controlling body weight. Not only obesity, but the saturated fat content in this dairy staple can also work as an excellent colon cleanser and an immunity booster.
Here not only the saturated fat, but the other nutrients of this cooking oil also play a vital role in offering ghee nutrition. The nutritional advantages have made ghee clarified butter a safe and superior dairy product than dairy grass fed butter.
Knowing ghee nutritional benefits, we can use the same to exploit different ghee health benefits. While weight loss benefit is one of the most interesting cow ghee health benefits, this dairy delicacy can offer you many other healthy dietary support that surely promotes your well-being.
Ghee health benefits
Ghee clarified butter’s health benefits are not any magic. It happens due to the ghee nutrients, which are best available in pure and organic ghee butter.
If you include pure cow ghee in your diet, you may expect to enjoy some interesting benefits on your health, however, moderation and an active lifestyle are the two requisites for assimilating the great health benefits of clarified butter in your favor. However, ghee benefits are available provided you use 100% pure and grass-fed clarified butter only.
- Ghee helps in maintaining heart health and helps in keeping tight control of harmful cholesterol counts.
- Ghee keeps bones strong.
- Ghee helps in maintaining hair and skin health.
- It helps in brain care: Pure ghee in the diet prevents memory-related diseases from occurring in aged people.
- The dairy item reduced colon problem and reduces the problem of constipation: butyrate content in ghee works in the favor of the colon.
- Cow’s Ghee is an immunity booster.
- The dairy staple is a natural hydrator: ghee in the diet helps in maintaining the excellent hydration level of the skin and internal tissues.
The ghee nutrition facts and benefits
If we analyze and close view the list of nutritional elements is obtainable from a tablespoon of desi ghee, then we will be amazed for sure about Ghee Nutrition Facts.
An estimation of ghee nutrition is possible when we can read the benefits of the nutritional content of ghee. Let’s check what makes ghee a nutritious cooking oil by analyzing the Ghee Nutrition Facts.
- Calorie count: 120 kcal
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Total Cholesterol: 35 mg
- Protein: 0 g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Various vitamins like A, D, K, and E
- Ghee is mostly saturated fat-based cooking oil. It has no carbohydrates.
- Milk solids get completely removed from regular butter and that makes it milk protein-free.
- Ghee clarified butter contains butyric acid made of short chain fatty acid, which is a natural supplement for maintaining a healthy colon.
- Clarified butter contains healthy fat and that is the reason the smoke point of ghee is higher. It makes ghee butter cooking fat safer than its herbal counterparts like coconut oil, sunflower oil, olive oil, etc. vegetable oil.
So, these are the nutritious components that pure ghee holds stand liable for amazing health benefits this dairy delicacy offers.
Moreover, according to the ghee nutrition facts, good HDL cholesterol obtained from this liquid fat is the one best heart-friendly ingredients that contribute to maintaining a healthy heart for the people leading an active lifestyle if they add ghee in their food with moderation.
Let us have a look at the various benefits that we can have due to these ghee nutrients.
The benefits of fat-soluble vitamins
Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins namely, A, D, K, and E. The health support of these vitamins stands behind complete ghee nutrition facts.
- Vitamin A: Helps to have enhanced cellular growth, healthy teeth, and bone. It promotes good eye care.
- Vitamin D: Improves absorption of calcium and avoid body inflammation. It ensures good control over heart health, prevents hypertension, and thyroid malfunctioning. Vitamin D helps in maintaining healthy teeth, bones, and muscles.
- Vitamin E: Improves the process of wound healing and helps the immune system. Takes skin and hair care. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin K: Helps to have better blood-clotting activities. It improves the healing capacity of the body hence, contributes to improving the immunity of the human body.
Ghee Nutrition Facts: contributes to 7 awesome health benefits
Best for eyes
If we look at the ghee nutrition facts it is easy to understand that it is beneficial for our eyes because of the presence of vitamin A and D.
According to a review published in the Journal of Biological and Scientific Opinion, ghee has Rasayana properties that make it ideal for preventive ophthalmology. When ghee gets mixed with other herbs and drugs beneficial for the eyes, it results in a better absorption in the retina and cornea of the eye enabling better eye treatment.
The presence of Vitamin A and D is one of the reasons behind the medicinal eye healing property of ghee oil that Indian Ayurveda had recognized pretty long before. You can use pure melted ghee in your eyes. It is a wonderful natural medicine for dry eye syndrome.
Means to have a healthy heart
It is good to know about ghee nutrition facts and benefits so that we can rise above some misconceptions and use ghee to have better health. Like the presence of omega-3 fatty acid, Omega 9 fatty acid, conjugated linoleic acid in ghee, etc. These elements are heart-friendly and make dairy ghee an ideal food substance for promoting a healthy heart. However, people with cardiac disease should not use ghee without the recommendation of doctors.
Source of good cholesterol
According to ghee nutrition facts, the rise of harmful LDL cholesterol is not influenced by adding ghee butter in your diet if you can maintain moderation. Instead, it helps to develop good HDL cholesterol to have a healthy heart. However, an active lifestyle, a healthy diet, and regular exercise are the prerequisite to enjoy the ghee diet for healthy heart health.
The best source of butyric acid
Our intestine generally produces many short-chain fatty acids, butyric acid is one of them. Research has shown many health benefits of this butyrate compound. Ghee is a rich source of these short chain fatty acids.
Due to butyric acid, ghee acts as a natural laxative that helps in flushing toxins out of the body. Due to the presence of butyric acid in this dairy cooking fat, ghee-recipes as well as ghee in the diet help in easing the irregularity of bowel movement in constipated people.
Have best of digestion
According to the American Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, the nutritional constituent of ghee lubricates the gastric lining and helps to have the best of digestion.
Ghee in the diet help in improving metabolism. it reduces the tendency to bloat or flatulence.
Ghee in your food helps in the secretion of gastric juice and that helps in faster digestion.
Ghee helps in shedding bodyweight
Pure cow ghee contains loads of saturated fat. When ghee is added to your food, the fat content works as a filler food. The CLA and Omega fatty acids in the ghee butter promote natural weight loss. However, ghee in the diet checks hunger pang and restricts calorie intake, which supports weight loss in a natural way.
In the Keto diet, ghee is counted as a healthy source of fat, which helps promoting body weight loss.
The nutty flavor of ghee makes your dishes tasty and your family members will love to eat those. Not only enhancement of flavor ghee butter also acts as the best nutrient transporter.
So, knowledge about ghee nutrition facts helps us to have various health benefits which we were unaware of.
Now about ghee nutritional facts, the nutrients are available only in pure ghee of grass-fed variety. Milkio grass-fed ghee is made in New Zealand and the ghee is completely free from artificial color, flavor, preservatives, and lactose and casein. Milkio is USDA certified for its 100% purity. The ghee is certified organic and a non-GMO product.
Ghee nutrition facts are typically responsible for ghee benefits for your health. Milkio ghee is 100% pure, hence the ghee offers optimum health benefits. To know more about Milkio grass fed ghee.