Ghee clarified butter
Ghee clarified butter recently has become one of the staples in health conscious diet. Not that it’s a marketing ploy or a new diet style, the trend is being supported also by dieticians and nutritionists as ghee has plenty of health potentials. Ghee is called clarified butter because this dairy product is advanced clarified than its butter version. As a result, ghee clarified butter offers higher smoke point and it is a dairy that neither has lactose, nor it contains casein. This is the reason, food-sensitive people can add ghee in their diet without any risk of food allergy, irritation in stomach, etc.
Is clarified butter good for health?
Clarified butter is a health friendly dairy product that can help you to enjoy wellness in diversified ways. Ghee clarified butter in diet help in keeping digestive system clean and detoxified. Ghee contains short and medium chain fatty acids like Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Butyrate acid, etc. CLA and Butyrate in ghee keeps colon clean, it helps in quickening natural weight loss, reduces inflammation, and improves immunity if ghee is added to diet in moderation.
Apart from internal health benefits, ghee in diet takes care of skin health, keeps hair heath good, and offers anti-aging protection if massaged on face-neck area every day at night. Ghee with warm water/milk at night brings sound sleep hence acts helpful in reducing the spell of insomnia. All these health benefits will be at your direct access if you control portion and use a pure and unadulterated version of ghee.
Should you refrigerate ghee?
Ghee clarified butter is a storage friendly product. Generally pure ghee does not need any refrigeration support. Ghee which is adulterated with artificial color, preservative, or synthetic flavor may not stay intact unless refrigeration support is provided. Pure grass fed clarified butter can stay up to 12 months from its manufacturing date without any support of refrigeration. You can preserve ghee in kitchen cabinet provided the shelf is dry, air tight, and away from sunlight exposure.
Is ghee better than Olive oil?
Olive oil is an herbal product and ghee clarified butter is a dairy product. In terms of storage, ghee is a better choice than olive oil. Olive oil is cholesterol free but ghee contains cholesterol, which is a serious concern if you consume ghee diet without maintaining active and balanced in lifestyle.
Ghee clarified butter is a versatile cooking oil but olive oil is not that versatile like ghee. Ghee recipe may be of veg, non-veg, and sweet dishes, whereas Olive oil recipe is not that flexible. Ghee clarified butter is the refined milk fat.
Ghee is also called clarified butter and it is a completely natural dairy staple, which you can use for multiple health benefits. Ghee is also called brown butter. Being a milk product, ghee does not cause food allergy because it’s a lactose and casein free product.
Why ghee is called unique Clarified butter or ghee possesses multiple health benefits.
It can be used in cooking, it can be consumed raw. Ghee can be used externally for manifold skin, hair, and beauty benefits. Furthermore ghee can be used in medicine because of its curative properties. Unlike most of the dairy products ghee is absolutely storage friendly item that you can store in your kitchen, under certain conditions. Other than using in cooking, ghee can be used in several home remedies. Hence home makers often p
refer to store cow ghee from old lot in kitchen.
What is the difference between ghee and clarified butter?
Both ghee and clarified butter are the same; only ghee offers a caramelized flavor and clarified butter offers a nutty smell. Both are lactose and casein free and both the dairy products offer higher smoking point, hence health safe for cooking against higher temperature. Both ghee, clarified butter can be used on the toast instead of dairy butter.
Clarified butter can be stored in kitchen without refrigeration support exactly like ghee, and both the products are photosensitive. In terms of therapeutic effect, ghee is a better choice for Ayurvedic health specialists.
When should we use ghee clarified butter?
Ghee or clarified butter can be used in cooking as a cooking oil. It is a versatile cooking oil you can use in slow cooking as well as in high temperature cooking like frying, sautéing, or baking, etc. Ghee clarified butter can be used as taste enhancer and for seasoning due to its natural nutty aroma. Besides use in cooking ghee can be used raw for adding into hot beverage like tea and coffee, over morning toasts instead of using butter, and as a seasoning on your chicken salad. Ghee is used for making Ayurvedic medicines, hence it is used by ayurvedic specialists.
Does ghee taste like butter?
Ghee tastes different than butter. Ghee emancipates a nutty aroma, and it is light in nature. Alternatively, Butter offers a creamy texture and a rich milky aroma, which is different from ghee. Sometimes butter offers little salty taste but pure butter can be of neutral taste as well. But pure ghee is never neutral in its flavor. If butter is added to cooked dishes, it hardly enhances palate but ghee added to food dishes tastes better.
Is ghee a Keto?
Keto diet calls for good fat based food items to get added in diet. Pure ghee clarified butter contains up to 64% of saturated fat and that offers high calorie. Ghee works like a filler food if added to food and it can replace carbs to a large extent. Those who are following Keto diet can consider adding ghee in their diet. Loads of fat content of ghee clarified butter makes it a perfect Keto friendly food.
Is ghee good in coffee?
Ghee is good for coffee if added instead of adding sweetener. It is especially suitable for the consumers who are on weight loss mission. The higher calorie of ghee converts ghee-treated-coffee in a health drink, and this filler food controls the hunger pang of the consumers. Furthermore ghee is loaded with butyrate. If taken in morning with tea/coffee, the hot beverage works as a mild laxative and keeps bowel movement easy.
Those are suffering from constipation, ghee in coffee is a good natural remedy for them. These are the reasons ghee clarified butter is called a versatile superfood. Researchers have found this dairy food as a power packed one that helps in enjoying healthy wellness of your body and immunity level. Ghee offers several therapeutic effects that make it a culinary superfood.
Ghee nutrition: a quick view
Ghee Clarified butter is also known as brown butter. Cow ghee is loaded with fats. It contains 62% saturated, 29% mono-unsaturated, and 4% poly-unsaturated fats. One tablespoon of cow ghee offers 135 calories, 15 grams of total fat, 9 grams of saturated fat, and 45 mg of cholesterol.
- Organic grass fed cow ghee also contains vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- This dairy day is a significant source of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- Ghee contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acid which are not only heart friendly, they are friendly for weight loss programs.
- A considerable amount of natural butyrate is found in cow ghee, which helps in maintaining colon health.
Ghee health benefits: at one glance
Pure cow ghee offers wide varieties of health benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- Moderate ghee in diet helps you to stay energized whole day.
- Ghee diet coupled with active lifestyle aids in maintaining good heart health.
- Ghee at night with warm water will offer you sound sleep.
- Having ghee in diet can cure the problem of constipation and irritable bowel problem.
- Regular exercise, adequate rest, and moderate ghee diet is a natural way to lose extra body weight. In other way ghee support weight loss programs.
- Cow ghee in diet promotes stronger immunity.
- Pregnancy diet with ghee is helpful for a pregnant lady: it contributes in fetus development, easing labor at the time of delivery, and in lactation for baby feeding.
- Ghee promotes natural digestion: restricted quantity of ghee in cooking helps in reducing acidity, flatulence, bloating, etc.
Cow Ghee home remedy: wellness from your pantry
- Ghee massage helps in maintaining excellent skin health. You can massage ghee as a body massage oil at least twice a week. It will improve the shine and softness of your skin.
- Add pure cow ghee and honey together. Apply the mix on your face at night. It will eliminate all skin blemish and pigmentation.
- Gargle with pure ghee and warm water at night to heal your mouth sore.
- Apply pure cow ghee on sunburn or burn injury: it will soothe your pain and irritation.
- Use lukewarm ghee in chapped skin: it will heal the sore skin almost immediately.
- If you are suffering from unusual hiccups, drink one table spoonful ghee in lukewarm temperature: it will reduce the hiccup problem immediately.
- Suffering from dry eye syndrome? Try pure cow ghee drop at night.
- If you are suffering from sudden nose bleed, pour 2-3 drops of pure ghee in nostril as the first aid. The problem of bleeding will be checked.
Ghee clarified butter can be used in different ways. Ghee diet is beneficial of people of all ages if moderation can be maintained. Ghee home remedies are natural and side effect less holistic treatment for quick relief.
However, you will get to enjoy best ghee benefits by using good quality pure cow ghee: always prefer to use 100% grass fed cow ghee like Milkio traditional organic 100% grass fed cow ghee
Read More :
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION