Cheap ghee and ghee benefits are two opposite possibilities. Good quality ghee cannot be cheap because it is an exotic dairy, and it takes time, efficiency, authenticity, and most authentic raw materials. Ghee is produced from pure milk fat. Cow milk’s fat is used to make cow ghee, whereas sheep milk cream is used to cook sheep ghee.
If we count on ghee price and compare it with the premium grass-fed ghee, we will find that grass-fed ghee price is higher than non-grass fed ghee. If adulterated ghee price is compared with 100% pure grass fed ghee, the adulterated variety will come as a cheap ghee option for you.
Cheap ghee vs. Premium ghee: The scary adverse effect
- Adulteration: Adulteration is the worst concern of using quality compromised ghee products. Look wise and adulterated ghee may look like non-adulterated pure ghee. In pure ghee, flavor and texture are 100% natural, but in impure ghee, synthetic color and flavors are used, and ghee makers often use chemical preservatives.
- Presence of trans-fat: In pure ghee, the amount of trans fat is almost negligible, but in quality compromised ghee, trans fat is not controlled or regulated. Trans-fat is harmful to health.
- Low smoke point: In cheap ghee, you cannot expect healthy fatty acids like Omega3, 6, or butyric acid, CLA, etc. Not only the absence of these fatty acids lowers the ghee benefits, but the smoke point of cheap quality ghee products also induces the risk of cooking with an unsafe oil.
- Dairy sensitivity: you cannot expect stringent quality control and 100%$ authenticity of the ghee-making process while preparing cheap ghee. As a quality assured ghee is found lactose and casein-free, you cannot expect it from a ghee product, which is not cooked under strict supervision.
Premium quality ghee is a milk solid-free product, but cheap quality ghee is not a certified lactose-free and gluten-free product.
- Storage friendliness: pure ghee is storage-friendly, and you can store it without refrigeration support for 108 months from the date of manufacturing. But if you buy price-wise chap ghee, you may not find the product shelf-stable.
Ghee benefits you cannot expect from cheap ghee
Ghee is rightly called an exotic dairy because of the health benefits it offers for its users. Some of the unique ghee benefits are:
- Ghee helps in faster digestion. Moderate ghee in the diet reduced acidity, bloating, and flatulence.
- Also known as clarified butter, dairy promotes a healthy colon. It regularizes bowel movement.
- Ghee contains healthy saturated fats and contains healthy fatty acids like CLA, butyric acid, Omega 3, 6 fatty acids, etc., which promotes healthy weight loss. This weight loss benefit is not available from quality compromised ghee products that may be available as cheap ghee options in the market.
- Ghee is rich in nutrients, and ghee nutrition helps improve general immunity in the human body.
- Premium grass-fed ghee offers wellness benefits for the eye, skin, hair, and brain. But adulterated or quality compromised ghee products cannot show you these unique health benefits.
Buying price-wise cheap ghee may sound cost-efficient, apparently, but it proves derogatory to your health in the long term. It is why you should buy ghee clarified butter of the best grass-fed quality and from a safe and pollution-free place like New Zealand.
Why New Zealand Grass-fed ghee is a better option?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass. New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity.
Choosing Milkio Means you are choosing New Zealand, the proven place for food safety and integrity in your daily life.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers 100% grass-fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.
Buying cheap ghee is not a wise decision. However, you may avail promo offer or discount offer from branded ghee products to purchase assured quality products at discounted or low price. Always buy quality assured ghee clarified provide, and it will keep your health well protected.