Ghee benefits Ayurveda involves unique holistic ghee use that improves health and takes good care of the eye, skin, hair, and colon of a human body.
Ghee in Ayurvedic treatment is used mainly as a dietary solution. Still, due to its oily texture, sometimes ghee is used as a topical ointment-base for wound healing, sunburn treatment, or severe burn injury comfort.
Ghee contains pure butterfat and it contains healthy saturated fatty acids. These healthy fatty acids and vitamins are the reasons behind the nutritional benefits of grass-fed cow ghee. Pure ghee in the diet helps in multiple ways in favor of good health.
- Healthy ghee is good for increasing the secretion of stomach acid. Bacterial and antiviral properties make it suitable as an Ayurvedic ingredient for helping recover from the sickness.
- Ghee benefits Ayurveda includes the support to improve digestion. Besides, it also ensures the enhancement of the absorption of nutrients.
- Ghee clarified butter can help enhance the healing properties of medicinal herbs used in Ayurvedic treatment by providing favorable energy. Ghee can ensure the delivery of the capability for absorbing the nutrients.
- Pure grass-fed ghee contains some amount MCT, and that offers dietary support for natural weight loss.
Pure ghee offers nutrients to the body
The healthy ingredient can burn the foods immediately. It is one of the ghee benefits Ayurveda has always taken into count. Some of these benefits include,
- The conjugated linoleic acid in the ghee and Omega fatty acid ensure protection against cancer and diabetes.
- Ghee is a natural laxative. Its butyrate content helps regularize bowel movement. Ghee in the diet is an age-old ayurvedic remedy for constipation, colitis, and IBS problem.
- As an Ayurvedic ingredient, ghee can also build body tissue while keeping tissues and joints soft and flexible.
- Pure grass-fed ghee contains vitamin K2, which improvises its power to absorb calcium from other food sources and helps bones stay strong and resilient.
However, all these ghee benefits Ayurveda has identified so far are available in pure grass-fed ghee. Ideally, the best ghee is prepared from authentic raw materials and a safe and pollution-free place using deep dairy expertise. For instance, Milkio grass-fed ghee is produced from 100% grass-fed milk fat, and it is a pure New Zealand product.
Why New Zealand?
“New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and abundant water that create a perfect environment for growing grass. Our cows can access pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural inclinations to be outdoors. Our geography means New Zealand is free from many pests and diseases, supporting healthy cows and allowing us to farm with a lighter hand.”
Milk and milk products are highly nutritious and one of the most digestible protein sources, providing essential building blocks for a healthy diet for young and old. As one of the few large dairy exporting countries, New Zealand plays a vital role in global nutritional security.”
Our natural advantage
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and abundant water that create a perfect environment for growing grass. Our cows can access pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural inclinations to be outdoors. Our geography means New Zealand is free from many pests and diseases, supporting healthy cows and allowing us to farm with a lighter hand.”
Source: NZ Story
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is a pure New Zealand product, and it is an assured quality dairy item with 100% traceability. Milkio Grass-fed ghee is USDA certified for its 100% purity. It is a certified non-GMO and organic product endorsed by BioGro, New Zealand. If you want to facilitate your health system with ghee benefits Ayurveda approved-diet try Milkio grass-fed ghee.
Want to order Milkio grass-fed ghee? Place your order at Milkio E-commerce.
Read More Articles:
- Ghee Ayurveda: 4 holistic ways the duo can boost your wellness
- Uses of ghee in Ayurveda
- Eat Ghee and be Free: Ayurveda and Ghee
- Grass-Fed cow ghee: add the power of Ayurveda to your homemaking skill