GHEE PREPARED FROM GRASS-FED COWS IS THE HIGHEST SOURCE OF CLA, BUTYRATE AND MANY OTHER VITAMINS AND HEALTHY FAT.
Unlike the refined oils, ghee doesn’t add to bad cholesterol in fact it helps and keeps the heart healthy. The goodness paired with mouth-watering taste is hard to find.
Hence curiosity around this ancient ingredient is predictable. Is ghee dairy free or is ghee healthy and given the trending fat-rich diet fad, is ghee Keto?
Well even though the milk compounds are mostly gone still it is made of butterfat and isn’t dairy free.
However, it is definitely safe for the lactose intolerant and health conscious as it can make you leaner and add years to your life.
Ever wondered how is ghee made? The creamy, delicious milk fat is easy to make and is prepared by separating milk fats and water from butter fat obtained from pure milk. If you wondering is ghee dairy free well the lack of milk solids does make it lactose-free but still it is comprised of butterfat and hence doesn’t qualify as a dairy-free product.
If you belong to the vegan club you must be anxious to know that is ghee plant-based?
Technically it does not contain milk fat or solids as it is removed during production which makes it Paleo friendly and is preferred as a cooking medium by vegan around the world.
Is ghee healthy?
There are just a handful of sources of butyrate and ghee is one of them. Ghee contains butyrate a short chain fatty acid that is incredibly beneficial to the human body.
If you are curious about is ghee healthy? Then you need not to worry about it.
We have listed some of the benefits of eating ghee every day so that you can clear out your doubts and add the dairy-free substitute in your diet
- Ghee is super healthy, aids weight loss, is heart-healthy, and promotes digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Ghee is a rich source of many essential fatty acids like omega 3, omega 9, fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E, and K.
- It helps in maintaining the health and well-being of metabolism and vital organs.
- It contains phenolic antioxidants that stimulate the immune system, increases lean body muscles and is responsible for lowering cholesterol.
- An adequate amount of daily consumption prevents diabetes, artery plaque, constipation, and carcinogens.
- A study reveals that it’s a healthy dairy-free ghee substitute to oils and may help prevent cancer and other life-threatening diseases too.
Is ghee Keto?
Browse any Keto recipe, and you shall find grass-fed butter or ghee in it. The ketogenic diet that introduced ghee to the world consists of 80 percent fat.
PEOPLE AROUND THE GLOBE OFTEN THE QUESTION IS GHEE HEALTHY OR IS GHEE KETO?
The age-old food ingredient cannot just add taste to your food but is filled with innumerable vitamin content that can keep you healthy. Ghee is easily digestible and accessible as an energy resource which puts you faster into ketosis and burns fat.
Ghee- Perfect addition to every meal
But is ghee dairy free product? Can the lactose intolerant Keto fans add it to their meal?
Well, you can enjoy a generous amount in your diet as ghee is healthy, and a blessing for the lactose intolerant too.
However, since ghee is 100% free of lactose. However, if you’re vegan, I’d recommend choosing another ghee substitutes that’s not derived from dairy products.
Like coconut or olive oil as the ideal dairy free ghee substitute that acts as a taste enhancer.