What’s ghee? Have you ever thought that?
Pure cow ghee is rightly called the super-food of 22nd century for some unique reasons. One of the reasons of appreciating ghee in diet is its aid in maintaining great fitness of body and mind. Ghee is also known as brown butter, clarified butter, etc.
It is rightly said that healthy body promotes a healthy mind. Fortunately, moderate consumption of ghee helps body in two ways. It strengthens the physical strength of body in some specific ways.
How ghee helps in physical fitness
- Ghee in diet is helpful for maintaining clean and effective digestive system. This dairy staple helps in speedy digestion, cleaning of digestive system, and controlling the common nagging digestive problems like acidity, bloating, and flatulence.
- Pure cow ghee contains butyrate, which is a natural antidote for regular bowel movement in human body. #Gheeindiet works a natural laxative and can helps in controlling the recurring problem of constipation.
- If you add ghee in morning tea of #coffee you can convert it into an energy drink that works as filler food, supplied taste and energy and can control unwanted calorie intake.
- Pure cow ghee contains omega 3, 6 fatty acids and CLA that stands responsible for unwanted weight loss in body and results in holistic obesity control.
- Moderate ghee diet is heart friendly. If you take ghee diet and maintain an active life style, you can take good care of your health. The fat soluble heart friendly vitamins of ghee (A, D, E, and K) helps in maintaining good heart health.
- The natural lubricating power of #clarifiedbutter, as research says, keeps bone joints flexible and actively functional.
- If you add this dairy product in your cooking, it can helps you in improving your physical immunity that leads to better resistance power to human body. Moderate ghee in diet is a healthy way to stay physically fit.
How ghee helps in mental fitness
It is well known that health freaks often take care of their spiritual wellbeing so that they can stay balanced. #Ghee in diet helps in maintaining a healthy mind.
- If you eat ghee in food, you can enjoy better concentration level and brain power.
- Ghee in cooking is helpful for memory boosting capacity.
- Ghee adds a feel-good mode for its consumers.
- Ghee with milk/warm water at night will lull sound sleep at night.
- Ghee diet in pregnancy eases preterm labor and aids in development of the kid in mother’s womb.
- Ghee in diet is potentially helpful to boost #fertility in both men and women.
The advantages of having ghee in diet is manifold. But all of them leads towards the development of a healthy mind and body. One thing is sure: all these ghee benefits are available for its users when the best quality of organic cow ghee is used in kitchen.
If you still have the question of what’s ghee actually, check the advantages mentioned here. It has lots of medicinal qualities but you have to use this dairy staple with sturdy moderation and active lifestyle.
If you want to buy best quality 100% grass fed cow ghee, you can try Milkio’s traditional organic grass feed cow ghee.
It really helps in enjoying lots of ghee benefits.
Read More :
- clarified butter brands
- protein in ghee
- where to buy ghee
- sheep ghee benefits
- ghee for eyes
- is ghee good for health
- disadvantages of ghee
- sheep ghee benefits for skin
- ghee benefits for skin
- ghee clarified butter
- grass fed organic ghee
- organic grass fed ghee
- eating ghee