Organic ghee Dubai is a versatile kitchen staple which will help you in making delectable dishes for your family members.
Modern dieticians call it a 22nd century super food because besides adding great taste ghee can offer you excellent health benefits.
However, quality consciousness and moderation are the two keys for successful ghee cooking. In Middle East use of ghee is quite common for adding taste and an opulence in its texture. Slow cooking is one of the prerequisites of Dubai cuisine and culinary experts here add good quality ghee as a versatile cooking oil.
Why Organic Ghee Is In High Demand?
Organic certified ghee is pure in terms of its ingredients and never contains synthetic color, preservative, and additives. It is free from the risk of allergy as organic cow ghee is completely free of lactose and casein, two milk elements, which often cause food allergy in lactose intolerant people.
Furthermore, pure organic ghee is highly shelf-stable and can be stored up to 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing without the support of refrigeration in your kitchen.
Ghee in diet helps in many ways in dry climate of Middle East. Some of these ghee benefits are:
- Coolant effect of ghee keeps digestive system well balanced and helps in faster digestion.
- Ghee in cooking offers a moisturized impact: it helps in maintaining skin and hair despite the fry weather around.
- Ghee in food helps in getting added energy when it is needed.
- Ghee offers anti-aging benefits for the consumers.
Some Popular Emirati Dishes That Are Highly Popular In Dubai and Middle East
- Majboos: It is a lip smacking Arabian dish consisting of chicken and rice with assorted spices and ingredients such as cinnamon, chickpeas, saffron and cardamom. It is usually served with chicken and special sauce of tomatoes and chilies. Ghee is a staple ingredient for sautéing and seasoning.
- Bottom chicken: The bottom chicken recipe is a culinary delight. The chicken is placed under the cooked rice in the cooking pot. The ingredients are mainly steamed rice, chicken, curcuma, yogurt, boiled potatoes and finely sliced onion and of course the cooking medium is pure cow ghee. .
- Madroob: This is a delicious dish for seafood freaks. Madroob is an authentic Emirati dish. It is cooked with tasty Hamour fish along with Egyptian rice, fried tomato, minced garlic, chopped, onion, cloves and cinnamon powder and best quality cow ghee as cooking oil.
- Al-Jabab bread: This is somehow almost similar to normal pan cakes. The added attraction of this recipe is the yummy flavor of the special Emirati syrup containing rosewater, cardamom and honey. It is one of the delicious Emirati desserts and with ghee fry it will taste scrumptious.
- Jami: This is one of the most popular easy recipe in UAE cuisine. It is prepared with laban (buttermilk) with pure cow ghee. This Middle East recipe is perfect for a light but healthy breakfast.
- Bathieth: If you love sweet dish you don’t prefer too sugary dishes, this is just the right culinary delight for you! The sweet dish is prepared with dates, ghee, brown wheat, almonds, hazelnuts sesame, and rosewater for adding flavor.
- Khameer bread: Emirati bread Khameer is cooked with ghee baking. Made of light dough containing curcuma and saffron, pure cow ghee adds a unique nutty flavor in this bread.
- Markouka: This delicious Middle East recipe is made with ghee cooked chicken along with zucchinis, carrots, wheat, and boiled potatoes with black pepper.
- Ayish: It is a dish of rice that generally served with red meat or chicken: the meat dish is prepared with ghee along with rosewater, curcuma, and saffron dash.
In order to enjoy best ghee benefits you should use only organic certified pure cow ghee only.
If you are wondering in the market of Dubai for buying a reliable organic certified ghee, you may try Milkio traditional 100% grass fed ghee. Enjoying Middle East cuisine will be especially delectable with Milkio ghee. Milkio ghee is organic certified.
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP UAE
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
Read More :
- clarified butter brands
- protein in ghee
- buy ghee
- sheep ghee benefits
- ghee for eyes
- is ghee good for health
- disadvantages of ghee
- sheep ghee benefits for skin
- ghee benefits for skin
- ghee clarified butter
- grass fed organic ghee
- organic grass fed ghee
- eating ghee