Best organic grass fed ghee is highly praised by modern dieticians and nutritionists.
Ms. Rujuta Diwekar, the Celebrity dietician from India mostly prescribes a ghee diet for people with an active lifestyle. Also, the ghee diet is suitable for people who maintain awareness about their healthy body weight management.
There is no doubt that organic grass fed ghee offers plenty of health aids as well as beauty benefits for its users. But finding the best product out of the many can be tricky unless you follow a suggested checklist.
Check the organic certification. What is organic ghee?
If you buy the best organic grass fed ghee, you have to be sure about its organic authentication. There are many ghee manufacturers in the market who claim their dairy product organic but cannot produce the certification validating their organic status.
Organic ghee is produced from all pure cow milk. Milk from only grass fed cow is used as raw ingredients. These grass-fed dairy cows are kept free on the green pasture and they are fed with the best quality organic grass round the year.
All pastured are not suitable to call an organic green pasture. An organic dairy farm collects its cattle feed only from the green pastures which are not treated by chemical fertilizers at least for the last three years. That is why organic grasses are free from pesticide and chemical fertilizer residues, which reflects in the quality of organic butter produced from this organic cow milk. For instance, the amount of CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid) and Omega 3 fatty acid is higher in organic grass-fed cow ghee than non-organic grain-fed cow milk.
According to dairy research, organic grass fed raw milk of cow is more nutritious than grain-fed cow milk, so is grass fed butter. Do simple reasons organic grass-fed ghee is more nutrient-rich than non-organic ghee. Milkio grass-fed ghee is certified authentic as it is manufactured from organic and 100% grass-fed butter/cream produced from organic milk.
Before you buy the best organic grass fed ghee check the organic certification and the name of the product certifier. Milkio organic grass fed ghee is organic-certified by BioGro, New Zealand. It is a certified non-product, and it is certified by USDA for its 100% purity. If you are looking for the best quality organic grass-fed ghee, Milkio ghee is your right choice.
Organic grass fed ghee: how much storage-friendly is the product?
Storage friendliness is one of the premium advantages of using best organic grass fed ghee. Usually, this superior quality brown butter offers a longer shelf life without the support of refrigeration. The user can buy the product in bulk and can store it easily on the normal kitchen shelf.
Before you buy organic ghee, do not forget to check its expiry date. Ideally, it should be within 12-18 months from the date of production. Unless this longevity is given in writing, you should not be happy with the claim of a manufacturer that he produces 100% organic grass fed ghee.
How to store ghee in your kitchen?
You can store ghee in your kitchen for a longer tenure. You have to preserve the product in a dry place preferably in an airtight container.
Ghee is highly photosensitive. So you must place the ghee container in a dark and dry space. Moisture exposure can damage the ghee quality. So you have to be sure that the ghee storing shelf is not humid and it is dry enough so that you can restrict moisture intrusion in the dairy you have stored.
A Glass jar is a better storage container for organic ghee storage, however, a good virgin quality air-tight plastic jar can also serve as a safe ghee storage container.
What to check before buying the best organic grass fed ghee?
If you are buying the best organic grass fed ghee online, check five tricky points beforehand:
- If the shelf life of the product is 12-18 months from the manufacturing date.
- If the ghee is made from 100% grass fed butter or cream, which is produced from grass fed cow milk only.
- If it is produced by using the traditional ghee making method so that the purity of the raw ingredients are saved as maximum as possible.
- If there is a clear declaration about the natural quality of the product, which means its GMO, Additive, preservative, and synthetic color free natural dairy product, which is milk solids like lactose and casein- free. It is better if the product has USDA endorsement for its purity.
- If the name of the product certifier is clearly mentioned on the product (ghee) label.
If you are buying ghee from the local shop, check
- If the ghee is of golden yellow color.
- If the product offers a yummy nutty smell.
- If the ghee offers a creamy texture.
- If the product needs refrigeration support while storing in the kitchen.
100% organic grass fed ghee, as well as cultured ghee, is indeed a dairy delicacy. However, it’s a definite privilege to add the best quality organic cow ghee to the diet but moderation in quantity and awareness about quality is a prerequisite.
Organic grass-fed ghee: why it is an exclusive product?
Organic products are exclusive because of the limited availability, high cost of maintenance, and in organic dairy yield is lower than conventional dairy because here all the processes and even the milking is completely natural. In an organic dairy, the highest grade of animal welfare is maintained, which also attracts added maintenance costs.
Arranging organic grass for cattle feed is expensive and that adds added cost to organic yield. Maintaining organic grass fed cows is expensive because they are never treated by antibiotics or hormonal medicines. That is why organic grass-fed cow’s milk and organic butter expensive. This makes grass fed organic ghee more expensive than non-organic ghee version but invariable the best organic grass fed ghee for your pantry.
Organic grass-fed ghee benefits:
Let’s take a look here the ghee butter benefits you will get to enjoy from your organic ghee purchase:
- Ghee improves the ability of digestion. It reduces the problem of acidity, flatulence, etc.
- Grass fed ghee contains more butyrate and that helps in maintaining a healthy colon. Ghee diet reduces constipation.
- Organic grass fed ghee offers a higher smoke point and acts as a safe cooking oil. It is more storage-friendly than other popular cooking oils like coconut oil, olive oil, or other vegetable oil products.
- Pure ghee helps in weight loss benefits. It is enriched in healthy and saturated fat content is the reason it is counted as Keto-friendly dairy food. Melted ghee is a healthy alternative to regular butter.
- The healthy fat content and heart-friendly vitamins in ghee help in maintaining a healthy heart.
- Ghee in the diet makes bones fortified.
- Ghee in the diet helps in maintaining skin, hair, buddy
Best organic grass fed ghee is known for its multiple health benefits, but unfortunately, all ghee brands are not quality-conscious, and all grass fed milk made ghee is not the best organic ghee. Consumers may not get the expected ghee benefit range unless they get to select the authentic ghee brand. In order to stay away from quality compromised products, you can use the checklist narrated above.
You may try Milkio organic grass fed ghee and cultured ghee for your kitchen. The dairy product is made in New Zealand, and it is a product of Milkio Foods, the leading ghee manufacturer and grass-fed ghee exporter in New Zealand.
Milkio organic ghee is BioGro, NZ certified dairy delicacy, and it will offer you all the ghee benefits. This best organic grass fed ghee is available for online purchases too.
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- clarified butter brands
- protein in ghee
- buy ghee
- sheep ghee benefits
- ghee for eyes
- is ghee good for health
- disadvantages of ghee
- sheep ghee benefits for skin
- ghee benefits for skin
- ghee clarified butter
- grass-fed organic ghee
- organic grass-fed ghee
- eating ghee