How to make desi ghee? Is it possible to make the best quality ghee at home?
How to make desi ghee? It is the most common question after knowing its health benefits and experiencing its nutty flavor. This high smoke point fat with such a nutty taste has been used for thousands of years and has deep roots in Ayurvedic traditions. Making desi ghee at home is convenient, fast, and inexpensive, and the flavor is far superior to commonly produced varieties.
How to make desi ghee at home?
- First, collect cream from the top of the milk for 5-6 days and then keep that cream in the refrigerator.
- When you start making ghee, make sure the cream is cold. Using a hand mixer, churn the cream in a big mixing tub. The milk will split into butter and liquid after a few minutes. Continue swirling for another 2-3 minutes until the cream has dispersed completely.
- Drain the butter and catch the excess liquid or buttermilk in the dish using a cheesecloth.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat to produce ghee. Allow boiling until the butter has melted fully. The butter will begin to foam and splutter as it simmers.
- Cook the ghee for another 20-25 minutes on low heat, stirring periodically to prevent the milk solids from burning at the rim. It can change color from brilliant yellow to somewhat greenish, then to a soft golden brown since it cooks.
- Your ghee is ready until it becomes transparent, ceases foaming, and the milk solids at the bottom turn brown. Once it cools down, drain the ghee and store it in a jar.
We hope now you know how to make desi ghee by yourself using these simple steps. But if you want to buy and use quality-assured grass-fed ghee, you may try Milkio brand ghee products.
About Milkio grass-fed ghee:
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and a chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date.
Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee online shopping counters, please check Milkio Website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.