Listen this post
Organic desi ghee is a 100% natural product. It is a special quality of ghee that is certified organic.
There are plenty of ghee brands in market as ghee or clarified butter is worldwide popular as a safe cooking oil. But very few of these brands are truly certified organic.
Desi ghee means generally pure cow ghee produced in traditional process. It is a shelf stable, storage friendly dairy item that you can store easily and safely in your kitchen. Cooking with ghee can be a pleasure too in terms of taste and health benefits.
It is safe for high temperature cooking
Deep frying is hardly recommended for daily cooking because high temperature cooking is not healthy mostly. Most of common cooking oils offer lower smoking point and against high temperature these oils tend to break down, which can be harmful for health.
In comparison to general cooking oils, organic desi ghee offers higher smoking point and that makes ghee completely safe oil for using while frying deep or baking your cookies under higher temperature.
Desi ghee is a safe cooking oil for all types of cooking. Besides using it for slow cooking, sautéing, and seasoning, you can use ghee for cooking for veg and non-veg dishes.
You can use this dairy item foe cooking sweet dishes, however, moderate quantity of ghee oil can help you in maintaining healthy quotient. Versatility is one of the advantages of cooking with ghee.
Ghee can be used raw
You can use ghee raw on your toast. Only pure organic ghee will offer you this advantage. The nutty flavor will add excellent palate, which some users have found more scrumptious that using butter.
Ghee can be used in morning tea or coffee to turn these ordinary hot beverages into natural energy drink.
Ghee as natural cleanser
Besides cooking with ghee and having ghee diet, you can use organic desi ghee as a natural cleanser. Simply add one teaspoon organic desi cow ghee in a glass of lukewarm water and have it in morning. It will keep your digestive system clean and detoxified.
Organic desi cow ghee is a healthy substitute of oil and butter, and can be served to lactose intolerant people who can’t take dairy items. In order to add in you healthy diet, you can use ghee
- In place of using butter for sautéing; it doesn’t burn due to high smoke point.
- In dairy-free recipes; ghee is free of lactose and casein during the clarification process.
- In lieu of vegetable oil for sautéing, basting, as well as for broiling.
- In place of butter for seasoning salad, as spread on toast, pancakes, waffles, and for seasoning of grain dishes, baked fish, poultry, and cooked meats.
Recipe: how to use ghee in your breakfast
- Use for making muffins and bagels – ghee works better than cold butter as pure ghee melts easily.
- Add into oatmeal before serving.
- Use ghee for Scrambled or drying eggs; they will taste delicious.
- Cook a French-style omelet with pure cow ghee; it’s crispy and won’t look brown as it happens with butter.
- Use ghee to sauté thin turkey bacon; it tastes yummy and will not stick to the fry pan.
- Add ghee in warm maple syrup; drizzle it over buttermilk, hot blueberry, or on buckwheat pancakes.
- Use ghee for sautéing veggies like onion, tomato, and mushrooms; beat in beaten eggs and cook a dish of frittata in breakfast.
- Prepare the French toast; brown fry in ghee and enjoy this munchy delicacy.
Dieticians are recommending for adding ghee in diet as they have found that moderate use of Organic desi ghee is a natural way to stay well and healthy. However, you will get to enjoy all these ghee cooking benefits with organic quality of ghee only.
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
Read More :
- clarified butter brands
- protein in ghee
- where to buy ghee
- sheep ghee benefits
- ghee for eyes
- is ghee good for health
- disadvantages of ghee
- sheep ghee benefits for skin
- ghee benefits for skin
- ghee clarified butter
- grass fed organic ghee
- organic grass fed ghee
- eating ghee
#ghee, #gheevsbutter, #gheeforweightloss, #benefitsofdrinkingmilkwithgheeatnight, #grassfedghee, #gheevsbutterketo, #gheenz, #gheeinenglish