Health benefits of ghee clarified butter
The health benefits of ghee clarified butter are multiple and multifaceted, provided you use the best quality grass fed ghee from a safe and protected place. Ghee clarified butter is pure butterfat extracted from milk butter.
The health benefits of ghee clarified butter are the results of ghee nutrients. If we quickly look at ghee ingredients, it will be easier for us to list the ghee benefits. Grass fed ghee is considered the best quality as grass fed cow milk is the base ingredient of making milk butter, and grass fed cow milk offers a higher quantity of nutrients than grain-fed cow milk.
What is the specialty of grass fed ghee?
Cows and sheep that are 100% grass and grass-based fodder fed are called grass fed cattle, and grass fed cattle are a part of organic dairying. Grass fed cows offer highly nutritious milk containing more CLA and butyrate (butyric acid) and beta carotene than grain-fed cow milk. The increased quantity of nutrients in grass fed ghee makes it a superior quality dairy product, and grass fed nutrition means a better range of health benefits.
We will discuss here the health benefits of ghee clarified butter of grass fed variety. Other than grass fed varieties of ghee, it cannot offer the whole range of grass fed benefits and ghee nutrition because of the compromised nutrients level in these ghee varieties.
Ghee nutrients that play significant roles in ghee nutrition
Grass fed ghee contains up to 64% saturated fats, and this fat content comprises different health-friendly fatty acids. Some noteworthy fatty acids are Conjugated linoleic acid, Butyric acid, Omega 3 and 6, etc.
Grass fed contains Vitamin A, D, E, and K2, some antioxidants.
Premium quality grass fed ghee does not contain lactose, casein, and gluten. Pure grass fed ghee contains pure butterfat and does not contain trans-fat.
The premium health benefits of ghee clarified butter largely depend on the ghee nutrients. In grass fed ghee, ghee nutrients are available in higher quantities. Hence ghee health supports are available from pure grass-fed ghee only.
Health benefits of ghee clarified butter if added to the diet
It is easy to extract the best health benefits from ghee in the diet. However, you should use ghee in moderation and do not settle on quality compromised dairy products. For instance, Milkio Grass fed ghee from 100% pure New Zealand is a 100% natural product. It can offer you the following health supports.
- Promotes faster digestion: Grass fed ghee promotes speedier digestion. Ghee in the diet reduces acidity, bloating, and flatulence and helps you digest your food faster.
- Helps in natural weight loss: Ghee contains CLA and butyrate, which are natural supplements for weight loss without any side effects. Ghee, when added to your food it helps in detoxing the health system and reduces inflammation in the body. It is one of the most notable health benefits of ghee clarified butter that makes it keto-friendly fat.
- Keeps colon healthy: Grass fed ghee contains butyric acid, and that helps in keeping the colon healthy. Butyrate in the food regularizes bowel movement and reduces the irritation of constipation and irritable bowel syndrome, which is one of the natural health benefits of ghee clarified butter.
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, and eye: Grass fed ghee in the diet offers natural support for maintaining the youthful glow of skin and hair. Ghee in the diet is an easy way to prevent wrinkles on the skin and premature greying of hair.
- Improves immunity of the body: Ghee nutrition includes the support of healthy fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins, antioxidants, etc. These nutrients play an essential role in the human body and increase the body’s resistance power against diseases and infections. Ghee has been identified as a natural booster of immunity of the body. It is one of the premium health benefits of ghee clarified butter.
- Takes care of brain health: Healthy fats of ghee contain Omega-3 fatty acids, a natural supporter of brain health. Regular ghee consumption in moderate quantity helps in promoting brain health. For kids, it helps in improving the concentration power of the brain. Foraged ghee diet prevents memory-related disorders like dementia.
- Makes bones strong and healthy: Pure grass fed ghee contains vitamin K2. It stands responsible for the calcium absorption power of the body. K2 content in ghee acts as the calcium extractors from other food sources and fortifies bone and teeth. K2 content in ghee removes calcium from unwanted places like coronary arteries and keeps the heart-healthy.
- Ensures good heart health: Pure grass fed ghee contains fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, E, D, and K, which are heart-friendly in different ways. CLA and Omega -3 fatty acids help maintain a good heart, which is one of the exclusive health benefits of ghee clarified butter.
- Helps in preventing the risk of cancer in the body: CLA is a healthy fatty acid in ghee that acts as an antioxidant and reduces the adverse inflammation in the body. It impacts cancer cells and causes self-destruction of these cells, which is known as apoptosis. Due to the high smoking point of ghee, it stays stable as a cooking oil. The stability of ghee prevents the formation of free radicals in the body, which is assumed to induce cancer in the body.
The 9 points discussed here explain the health benefits of ghee clarified butter. Still, only grass fed ghee can offer you all these ghee benefits. If you want to enjoy all the ghee benefits, always choose a healthy, active lifestyle and grass fed ghee from a safe and clean country like New Zealand.
Why New Zealand Grass fed ghee is a better option?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass. New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity.
Choosing Milkio Means you are choosing New Zealand, the proven place for food safety and integrity in your daily life.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers 100% grass fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand. Try Milkio Grass fed ghee to enjoy the best health benefits of ghee clarified butter.