Ghee butyric acid
Ghee butyric acid content is one of the significant factors of ghee’s nutritional potential. Also known as butyrate, butyric acid is an organic compound, and nature wise Butyric acid is a short-chain fatty acid. Naturally, in the human body, it is found in the gut with two other fatty acids named acetic acid and propionic acid.
Why is Butyric acid essential for a healthy body?
Butyric acid is a proven natural supplement for a healthy gut. Research on this short-chain fatty acid has proved,
- Butyric acid can regularize bowel movement. It is a natural supplement to treat constipation, Chron’s Disease, Irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
- Butyric acid regularizes bowel movement.
- Ongoing studies and research have proven that administering butyric acid in the diet offers dietary support in preventing colon cancer.
- In type-2 diabetes, people are generally diagnosed with a small amount of butyric acid in their gut, which is a reason for their insulin sensitivity. According to an animal study, an increase in dietary fiber intake improves insulin sensitivity. At the same time, butyric acid helps in preventing the risk of obesity.
Grass fed ghee is considered one of the reliable sources of butyric acid. Due to Ghee butyric acid content, pure grass fed ghee offers some unique health benefits to its users.
Ghee benefits due to ghee butyric acid content
- Grass fed ghee contains 1.7% butyric acid. It is one of the food products counted as one of the reliable sources of butyric acid, which is good for the colon. Ghee butyric acid content stands responsible for ghee’s natural laxative nature. Ghee in food helps in the regularization of bowel movements.
- Butyric acid in ghee offers anti-inflammation support for ghee consumers. Ghee in the diet reduces inflammation in the body and provides passive support for natural weight loss.
- Ghee contains butyric acid, which is a natural detoxifier. If ghee is consumed on an empty stomach, t helps flush toxins out of the body and keeps the digestive system clean.
- Ghee butyric acid content acts as a nourishing agent for intestinal walls and gut walls. It has a healing effect on the digestive system.
- Short-chain fatty acids in ghee reduce the spell of diarrhea and also helps in reducing the problem of inflammatory bowel disease (IBS).
- Ghee butyrate helps keep colon cells strong, checks the development of tumor cells, and promotes cancer cell decay in the colon. Now scientists are assuming that Short-chain fatty acids like butyric acid may play an essential role in the treatment of colon cancer.
- Research and lab investigations on both animals and humans have reported that short-chain fatty acids can reduce LDL cholesterol levels. Butyric acid is a short-chain fatty acid.
Grass fed ghee contains butyric acid.
Grass-fed ghee is prepared from the milk of cows and sheep that are 100% grass fed and pasture-raised. As these cows can graze on the open field and lead their natural stress-free life, grass fed cow milk is found more nutritious with a higher percentage of CLA and Butyrate.
According to a comparative study, grass fed ghee contains at least five times more CLA and butyric acid than grain-fed ghee contains.
Milkio grass fed ghee is butyric acid enriched.
Milkio grass fed ghee is butyric acid-rich, and it is a keto and paleo diet-friendly dairy product. Made in 100% pure New Zealand, Milkio grass fed ghee is 100% natural and pure. The grass fed ghee is certified organic, approved by Bio-Gro, New Zealand. The grass fed ghee of Milkio is butterfly marked and approved and non-GMO Project Verified, USA dairy product.