Ghee vitamin K2
Ghee vitamin K2 content is an essential part of ghee’s nutrition. K2 is one of the fat-soluble vitamins available in grass-fed ghee. It has a significant role in ghee’s nutritional profile. K2 content in ghee stands responsible for some of the unique health benefits.
But before that, let us first outline the significant role of vitamin K2 in ghee content.
What is the role of k2 in maintaining good health?
K2 Vitamin is medically proven as a stimulator for calcium absorbing power of the body. Vitamin K2 in the food helps improve calcium absorption, and it can place calcium where it should be. For example, Ghee vitamin K2 content in food fortifies teeth and bones.
Vitamin K2 removes calcium from some locations where it should not be.
- In coronary arteries, calcium deposits generate plaque and make arteries narrow and hardened. As the arteries get narrowed, it restricts blood flow and increases the blood pressure of the human body.
- In the bone joints, calcium deposits reduce the flexibility of the joint and cause hindrance in mobility. The compromised mobility is one of the reasons behind the attack of arthritis.
- Calcium deposits in the brain may cause malfunction brain and induces the problem of dementia.
- Calcium deposits are found in kidneys, and these depositions may cause kidney stones.
Food rich in vitamin K2 helps extract calcium from food and helps them in placing on teeth and bones. Ghee is one of the rich sources of vitamin k2 under the dairy category. By adding ghee to the diet, we can quickly enjoy the privilege of Ghee vitamin K2 content.
Lack of vitamin k2 is not suitable for health.
- Lack of vitamin K2 interrupts the calcium absorption power of the body.
- Vitamin K2 deficiency results in disruption in the clotting property of blood in the human body. It leads to an increased risk of bruising, bleeding and ultimately increases the risk of internal bleeding.
- Deficiency in Vitamin K may result in compromised bone density(mineralization) and the problem of osteoporosis.
Ghee vitamin K2: How to use in your diet?
Grass-fed ghee contains an increased quantity of vitamin K2 as grass-fed milk butter is more nutritious than grain-fed milk-made butter. So, to get the Ghee vitamin K2 advantage, you need to add it to your diet. You may ghee as,
- Safe and healthy cooking oil for all types of cuisines.
- You can use ghee as a butter alternative.
- Ghee is an excellent condiment in your keto coffee.
- Try ghee as a taste enhancer in your salad, pasta, soup, etc.
While using ghee in your diet, you must adhere to two conditions. One is moderation in use, and the other is quality awareness. It would help if you used ghee of the best quality. Grass-fed ghee from a reputed dairy hub like New Zealand is an ideal choice for your use.
Why New Zealand?
“New Zealand is supported by nature when producing milk, with a temperate climate, fertile soils, and abundant water for growing healthy grass. New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, leading a stress-free lifestyle. These cows produce nutritious milk than grain-fed cows produce in their captivity.
Choosing Milkio Means you are choosing New Zealand, the proven place for food safety and integrity in your daily life.”
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is a 100% New Zealand product, and it offers 100% grass-fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and doesn’t contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It contains ghee vitamin K2, A, D, and E.
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.