Ghee vitamin D
Ghee vitamin D is one of the reliable sources of enjoying this sunshine vitamin advantage to the body. Vitamin D is called the sunshine vitamin because it is synthesized by sunlight in the body. Grass-fed cow ghee not only contains this fat-soluble vitamin in its nutrients list, ghee in the diet is a pleasing, healthy, and tasty way to improve the absorption power of vitamin D for the healthy body.
The presence of Ghee vitamin D is one of the unique features of this dairy staple. According to a recent study, scientists has found that deficiency in Vitamin D has become s a general shortcoming for humans leading urban life, and as a result of this vitamin deficiency urban population is suffering from lifestyle diseases like lethargy, stress, confusion, low immunity, fragile bones, and low healing power of the body. Most surprisingly good quality and pure ghee are found as a reliable source of Vitamin D, which people can easily add to their diet.
But what says the study about Vitamin D deficient people worldwide? It will be shocking to read that presently there are more than one billion people who are Vitamin D deficient.
6 reasons Vitamin D is super important
This sunshine vitamin can offer you some vital health benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- It is beneficial for healthy bones as vitamin improves the power of the body in calcium absorption.
- The vitamin aids in strengthening immunological responses, neurological functions, brain development,
- This vitamin is expected to offer natural protection against mental disorders.
- It promotes a higher level of immunity.
- Vitamin D supports natural stress and fatigue management if taken in the recommended quantity.
- Pure grass-fed ghee contains MCTs and antioxidants and that is supportive for natural weight loss in the human body
Unfortunately, studies have shown that 70%of adults suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. The lack of this vitamin causes serious health issues like rickets in kids and causes bones to lose their strength, hence become prone to cancer. Surprisingly, an Indian staple is known as ghee, or clarified butter is rich in Vitamin D, and if you can use ghee-diet in moderation, you can enjoy some great health benefits apart from Vitamin D support.
Ghee Vitamin D can secure you from tons of diseases. However, let’s have a look at other sources of Vitamin D too.
- If you research online, you will come to know that the first and the easiest natural source of vitamin D is the sun for the human body. Just 10 to 15 minutes of sunlight exposure are enough to fulfill Vitamin D’s appetite in your bones and body.
However, if your skin is prone to sun allergies, do not use this prominent way of feeding Vitamin D into your bodies.
- Seafood is also a good source of vitamin D. You can eat Salmon, sardines, and cod liver oil for the same.
- Milk or milk butter also supplies your body with some amounts of Vitamin D. As, of course, milk is a superfood. However, milk is not always sufficient for providing your body with adequate amounts of Vitamin D. People who are dairy sensitive or lactose intolerant cannot take milk either in their diet.
- Apart from that, eggs, nuts, olives, and seeds such as sunflower, flaxseed, seed oils. All these foods boost the absorption of Vitamin D in your body.
There are ample sources available in the market for Vitamin D, but it’s up to you which one you go for. Vitamin D is perhaps an essential and neglected vitamin in daily diets. That is the reason why you need to stay accountable for your vitamin D needs.
When choosing among various options, always go for the one which is more efficient in its results. Good quality Ghee is highly recommended, as it contains a distinct type of Vitamin D. This type is super absorbable, efficient, and good for the brain. Now the choice is yours, choose the one which suits you the best.
Why ghee vitamin D is a recommended source?
Ghee vitamin D, the essence of ghee, contains in it various vitamins and healthy fat content. Vitamin D is one among them, which helps in the proper operating of the brain’s synapses. This form of Vitamin D in ghee butter is unique and is super absorbable.
Besides vitamin D, ghee nutrition can offer you many other health benefits. Let’s take a look.
- Ghee in the diet helps in maintaining a healthy colon: Organic grass-fed ghee contains butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid, which promotes good gut health, helps in flushing toxins out of the body and promotes regular bowel movement. Ghee-butyrate is a natural solution for constipation cure.
- Best quality Ghee promotes brain care: Pure organic Cow ghee offers natural support to maintain brain function. For kids, ghee in the diet improves the power of concentration. But ghee-diet for adults can prevent memory-related diseases.
- Ghee boosts eye care: besides ghee vitamin D, grass-fed ghee offers the support of vitamins A and E, which help in maintaining general eye health, as says Ayurveda.
- Ghee is a safe oil: Pure cow ghee offers a high smoke point than other cooking oils like coconut oil, olive oil, and offers better stability in high-temperature cooking like baking, deep-frying, roasting, etc. Ghee cooking fat minimizes the risk of producing harmful free radicals in the body.
- Ghee is safe for dairy-sensitive people: Milk and milk fat-based products contain some amount of Vitamin D, but due to milk solids like lactose and casein presence, lactose intolerants can’t take milk in their diet.
- Ghee helps in natural weight loss as it works as a filler food when added to the diet due to its high-fat content and high calorie. Ghee in the diet and active lifestyle combo can leads to weight loss and that makes it Paleo and keto diet-friendly.
Why grass-fed ghee is a better choice?
According to dairy research, grass-fed cow milk is more nutritious than grain-fed cow milk. For a simple reason, grass-fed butter (ghee raw material) contains a high dose of nutrients than regular butter, and so is grass-fed ghee, which is a health-friendly dairy product. Besides pure butterfat, grass-fed ghee contains more quantities of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), butyrate, and omega-3 fatty acids. To get ghee vitamin D benefits, grass-fed ghee is a better option than any other ghee variety.
If you are willing to get ghee vitamin D benefits with other ghee benefits, Milkio grass-fed ghee is an ideal choice for your smart diet.
Milkio grass-fed organic ghee is made in New Zealand, and Milkio Foods Limited, the ghee manufacturer and exporter, has already established a retail network across the world. Milkio Foods exports grass-fed ghee in 15 countries all across the world.
Milkio grass-fed is 100% natural and does not contain any synthetic color, flavor, or preservative. Its 100% purity is certified by the USDA. Besides being Ketogenic diet-friendly, grass-fed desi ghee is shelf-stable dairy, which you can store 12-18 months (from the manufacturing date) in your kitchen without refrigeration support.
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is a certified organic and non-GMO product by BioGro, New Zealand. Now it is available in eBay and Etsy in the USA. To buy Milkio ghee in the USA you may use these two platforms. To check Milkio ghee’s availability in other countries, please check Milkio