Vitamin D is super important
This is also known as the sunshine vitamin, which is beneficial for healthy bones, strengthening immunological responses, neurological functions, brain development, and protection against mental disorders. Unfortunately, studies have shown that 70%of adults suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. The lack of this vitamin causes serious health issues like rickets in kids and causes bones to lose their strength, hence become prone to cancer. Surprisingly, an Indian staple is known as ghee, or clarified butter, is rich in Vitamin D.
Ghee Vitamin D can secure you from tons of diseases. However, let’s have a look at other sources of Vitamin D too.
- As your parents and teachers tell you, the first and foremost source of vitamin D is the sun. Just 10 to 15 minutes of sunlight are enough to fulfill Vitamin D’s appetite in your bones and body.
- Ghee vitamin D, the essence of ghee, contains in it various vitamins. Vitamin D is one among them, which helps in the proper operating of the brain’s synapses. This form of Vitamin D in ghee is unique and is super absorbable. However, if your skin is prone to sun allergies, do not use this prominent way of feeding Vitamin D into your bodies.
- Seafood is also a good source of vitamin D. You can eat Salmon, sardines, and cod liver oil for the same.
- Milk also supplies your body with some amounts of Vitamin D. As, of course, milk is a superfood. However, milk is not always sufficient for providing your body with adequate amounts of Vitamin D.
- Apart from that, eggs, nuts, olives, and seeds such as sunflower, flaxseed, seed oils. All these food boost the absorption of Vitamin D in your body.
There are ample sources available in the market for Vitamin D, but it’s up to you which one you go for. Vitamin D is perhaps an essential and neglected vitamin in daily diets. That is the reason why you need to stay accountable for your vitamin D needs. When choosing among various options, always go for the one which is more efficient in its results. Ghee is highly recommended, as it contains a distinct type of Vitamin D. This type is super absorbable, efficient, and good for the brain. Now the choice is yours, choose the one which suits you the best.