Ghee recipe for keto diet
Ghee recipe for keto diet is something we usually tend to gather information about. But, should we consume butter or ghee as a part of your keto diet? Let us answer this first. For a long, ghee has constituted a part of the staple diet in various hot countries in India and other South Asian countries. People often used to consider ghee to be unhealthy due to its high-fat content in the past. However, recent research has proven it wrong, and the demand for ghee recipe for keto diet is rising.
How do butter and ghee differ?
One can simply describe ghee as a clarified form of butter, with pure butterfat. In fact, ghee and butter share many similarities, but are a few aspects where they differ:
- Fat content: Ghee comes with a higher fat content than butter. A tablespoon of ghee contains 14 grams of fat, while that of butter contains 12 grams. Ghee contains saturated and monosaturated fats, beneficial for the body. Ketogenic diets do not involve much carbohydrate intake. As a result, your body largely depends on fat as the prime source of energy.
- Lactose friendliness: The preparation process of ghee removes a majority of the milk solids. A ghee recipe for keto diet would certainly be useful to individuals suffering from dairy allergies and lactose intolerance.
- MCTs: Medium-chain triglycerides form a vital part of a ketogenic diet. MCTs help enhance one’s immunity against diseases. The healthy fats present in ghee are rich in MCTs.
- Smoke temperature: The smoke temperature for ghee is much higher than that for butter. Ghee also adds an exquisite taste to various food items and drinks.
WHY NEW ZEALAND?
Our milk comes from a good place. Trust in the quality and safety of New Zealand dairy products stems from our integrity as a country. New Zealand is open and transparent and has earned trust the world over. New Zealand’s robust regulatory framework has built global confidence in our food safety and quality.
Source: NZ story
Thus, for a ghee recipe for keto diet, it is advisable to use high-quality ghee from a reputed brand such as Milkio. The ghee manufactured by Milkio is highly accredited and you may please click milkio for more detailed information.
- Many veg ghee recipes are easy to make and taste amazing.
- Eat ghee food recipes for keto diet and lose weight fast and quickly.
- Ghee keto factor: How it fits the look-good-and-feel-great trajectory