The veg ghee recipes are an excellent option for those who are vegetarian and want to increase the nutrition value of their meals. Ghee has soon become one of our favorite recipes for cooking and baking in general. It has a good consistency, is high in healthy fats, and has a lot of flavors.
How to use ghee in veg ghee recipes?
There are many ways to use ghee in vegetarian recipes. It increases the health benefits of any dish as ghee has more nutrients than most other cooking oils. Some of the easy ways of using ghee in veg recipes are-
- Ghee will give the mashed potatoes more flavor and creaminess. Using it to mix root veggies, including parsnips, broccoli, celery root, turnips, cauliflower, and more, whether you’re on a Paleo diet or don’t eat potatoes.
- Your favorite oatmeal or porridge is a great way to incorporate ghee into your daily cooking routine and add healthier fats to your morning routine. Ghee may be used to make sweet or savory porridge.
- Ghee can be used to enhance the flavor of gluten-free grains. Rice, millet, sorghum, quinoa, teff, and buckwheat are some of the options.
- You don’t need butter or cream to make butter chicken! Ghee and coconut milk would do the job admirably.
- High-heat cooking techniques like stir-frying, sautéing, and roasting are some of our favorite ways to use ghee. Begin by melting a tablespoon of butter in your skillet, then add more as needed.
Why New Zealand?
Our milk comes from a good place. Trust in the quality and safety of New Zealand dairy products stems from our integrity as a country. New Zealand is open and transparent and has earned trust the world over. New Zealand’s robust regulatory framework has built global confidence in our food safety and quality.
Source: NZ story
If you find these veg ghee recipes exciting and decide to buy good quality ghee, Milkio’s 100% pure and organic ghee is the best choice. It is rich in good fats, retains high MCT, more vitamins, and CLA, giving it a nutty buttery flavored taste. Milkio’s ghee is ideal for Paleo, Ketogenic, LCHF, and other low-carb, whole food diets.
- Is ghee vegetarian? Learn more about consuming ghee
- Get the best Vegan ghee substitute today only
- Delicious ghee chicken recipe is a healthy and easy-to-make treat.