Side dish for ghee rice
Side dishes for ghee rice can make your meal perfect in many ways, including taste and health-related concerns. As we all know, ghee rice is the ideal cuisine to add to your diet, but you need a side dish with that to complete your meal. We are sharing a perfect side dish that you can easily prepare at home to enjoy ghee rice.
Chicken curry made with ghee is the perfect recipe that you can consume with rice and excellent nutrition and health benefits. Here’s how you can prepare it –
This side dish for ghee rice requires the following ingredients-
- 200gm of chicken breast
- Salt- 2 tablespoon
- Red chili- 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder- 1 tablespoon
- Chicken spice- 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin powder
- Ghee- 3-4 tablespoon
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chopped onion – 2
How to prepare Ghee Chicken
- First, you need to wash that chicken breast and marinate it using curd and turmeric, let it cool in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Get a deep pan and pour ghee in it and start heating it slowly.
- Once you realize ghee is hot, add ginger garlic paste with clove, cardamom, saffron, and onion to it, and leave it for cooking.
- Stir it slowly 5-6 times, wait for the onion to turn golden, and then add the marinated chicken.
- Once the chicken is covered with ghee in the pan, add salt, red chili, black pepper powder, chicken spice, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and cumin powder.
- After adding the pieces, mix the chicken with all the spices well and cook for 2-3 minutes on mid flame.
- Now add some 2 cups of water into it and close the lid with high flame.
- Let the chicken cook almost for 10-15 minutes; see if you can spot the gravy getting thick, then it is almost ready to turn off the flame.
Why New Zealand
Milk and milk products are highly nutritious and one of the most digestible sources of protein, providing essential building blocks for a healthy diet for young and old. As one of the few large dairy exporting countries, New Zealand plays a vital role in global nutritional security.
Source: NZ story
Now the side dish for ghee rice is ready to be served; serve it on a plate garnishing it with fresh coriander leaves alongside ghee rice. Milkio ghee is the perfect replacement for cooking oil that is not only 100% organic but also enriched with Omega-3, Omega-9, and vitamins A, D, K & E and acts as a natural test booster.
- Ghee rice recipes are the best recipes for rice lovers
- Why ‘how to make ghee rice’ is an important thing you must know about
- Ghee Rice with Milkio Grass fed ghee | Milkio NZ