Ghee rice recipes
Ghee rice recipes are quick and easy to prepare dishes ready in 30-40 minutes. Ingredients are also easy to come by and can be purchased all around the world. It is a one-of-a-kind blend of richness and taste. You can have ghee rice with a wide variety of vegetable and non-vegetarian side dishes.
One of the best ghee rice recipes with Milkio’s ghee you can try is given below-
- In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of ghee. Add the cinnamon, green cardamom, garlic, and black peppercorns for a few seconds as they crackle.
- Fry the cashew nuts until they’re finely browned. Now add the raisins and continue to cook until they plump up
- Fry the onions until they are brown.
- Drain the rice and combine it with the green chilies, water, and salt in a pan.
- Cook, sealed, until much of the moisture has been soaked and the rice is fully cooked.
- Allow the pan to cool for 5 minutes after removing it from the heat. Gently fluff the rice with a fork and put it into the ghee preparation. Serve instantly.
Why NEW ZEALAND?
Milk and milk products are highly nutritious and one of the most digestible sources of protein, providing essential building blocks for a healthy diet for young and old. As one of the few large dairy exporting countries, New Zealand plays a vital role in global nutritional security.
Source: NZ story.
There are many benefits of eating ghee rice recipes. Essential fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K are abundant in ghee. These nutrients are necessary for various bodily functions, including a healthy immune system and proper brain development. Ghee also aids the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients and vitamins from other ingredients.
Though ghee has a high-fat content, it is also high in Omega 3, and 6 Omega 3 fatty acids are believed to help with heart function. According to studies, people who ate a spoonful of ghee every day have lower serum cholesterol levels and a lower risk of coronary heart disease.
You can add Milkio’s 100% pure grass-fed ghee to your ghee rice recipes for the best taste. Milkio ghee is free from the additional flavor, color, or added preservatives, making it a healthy choice. Additionally, Milkio ghee is ideal for Paleo, Ketogenic, LCHF, and other low-carb food diets. It is 100% Organic and USDA and Non-GMO certified by BioGro, New Zealand. Milkio organic grass-fed ghee is now available on eBay and Etsy in the USA.