Ghee rice recipes are quick and easy to prepare dishes ready in 30-40 minutes. Ingredients are also easy to come by and can be purchased all around the world. It is a one-of-a-kind blend of richness and taste. You can have ghee rice with a wide variety of vegetable and non-vegetarian side dishes.
One of the best ghee rice recipes with Milkio’s ghee you can try is given below-
- In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of ghee. Add the cinnamon, green cardamom, garlic, and black peppercorns for a few seconds as they crackle.
- Fry the cashew nuts until they’re finely browned. Now add the raisins and continue to cook until they plump up
- Fry the onions until they are brown.
- Drain the rice and combine it with the green chilies, water, and salt in a pan.
- Cook, sealed, until much of the moisture has been soaked and the rice is fully cooked.
- Allow the pan to cool for 5 minutes after removing it from the heat. Gently fluff the rice with a fork and put it into the ghee preparation. Serve instantly.
There are many benefits of eating ghee rice recipes. Essential fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K are abundant in ghee. These nutrients are necessary for various bodily functions, including a healthy immune system and proper brain development. Ghee also aids the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients and vitamins from other ingredients.
Though ghee has a high-fat content, it is also high in Omega 3, and 6 Omega 3 fatty acids are believed to help with heart function. According to studies, people who ate a spoonful of ghee every day have lower serum cholesterol levels and a lower risk of coronary heart disease.
You can add Milkio’s 100% pure grass-fed ghee to your ghee rice recipes for the best taste. Milkio ghee is free from the additional flavor, color, or added preservatives, making it a healthy choice. Additionally, Milkio ghee is ideal for Paleo, Ketogenic, LCHF, and other low-carb food diets. It is 100% Organic and USDA and Non-GMO certified by BioGro, New Zealand. Milkio organic grass-fed ghee is now available on eBay and Etsy in the USA.