Raw ghee means pure uncooked ghee, which is used directly from the ghee container or packet. After buying ghee remains in its raw state, and unlike other cooking oils, fresh ghee can be used in many uses, and people of all ages can try ghee in their daily life.
Raw ghee is versatile cooking oil. Whether you are using gourmet cooking or everyday cooking, ghee is the safe oil for all cuisines. Grass fed ghee offers a high smoke point (485 degrees Fahrenheit) that keeps it stable against high flame.
Apart from slow cooking and sauteing, if you want to use raw ghee in baking, roasting, deep-frying, etc., it is a perfect choice.
You may use ghee as a taste enhancer. Add it to your cooked dishes, and you are done. Ghee will add a rich, creamy texture and a nutty aroma to enhance the culinary skill.
Raw ghee is suitable as a healthy condiment.
You can use ghee raw as a healthy butter substitute. Raw ghee offers a rich, creamy texture and fresh nutty aroma, which can replace butter easily. You can use ghee as spread and a delicious seasoning for your bowlful salads.
Pure ghee is good for keto coffee.
You can add raw-ghee in your morning black coffee instead of sweetener and milk. With the ghee advantage, you can turn your morning coffee into a natural drink. The combo perk of caffeine and ghee high-calorie boosts the energy level of the coffee consumer.
Raw ghee as a homemade medicine
Raw-ghee is rich in medicinal benefits. You can use ghee in the following ways:
- Add ghee in milk or lukewarm water and have it either in the early morning or at bedtime. It is a proven remedy for constipation.
- Add lukewarm ghee and black pepper. Have it if you have a sore throat or dry cough for instant relief.
- Use raw-ghee in your morning coffee. It is a proven keto remedy for quick weight loss.
- Use pure grass fed as a massage oil. It will enhance the beauty of your skin and hair health.
- You have psoriasis. Gentle massage with ghee on the skin patches will relieve the itching problem.
Pure raw ghee is used for Ayurveda medicine.
Pure raw ghee is used in several Ayurvedic medicines. The absorbing feature of ghee is exploited here that keeps intact the herbal benefits.
- Pure ghee is used for acidity, bloating, flatulence medicines in Ayurveda.
- Raw ghee is a proven ayurvedic medicine for hair fall, dandruff, and premature greying.
- Raw ghee is used for Ayurvedic medicine of human fertility booster.
Best quality Raw ghee
According to dairy research, grass fed ghee is the best quality ghee and harmless for raw consumption. However, raw-ghee benefits can be enjoyed under two conditions.
- You have to use ghee in moderate quantity.
- You should select 100% natural grass fed ghee like Milkio grass fed ghee from New Zealand.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio grass fed ghee is butyric acid-rich, and it is a keto and paleo diet-friendly dairy product. Made in 100% pure New Zealand, Milkio grass fed ghee is 100% natural and pure. The grass fed ghee is certified organic, approved by Bio-Gro, New Zealand. The grass fed ghee of Milkio is butterfly marked and approved and non-GMO Project Verified, USA dairy product.
- Ghee butyric acid offers 5 wellness benefits for immunity boost
- Ghee vitamin K2 is the pillar of stout bone health
- Cultured organic ghee: it’s healthy, refined, and safe in food