Bulletproof coffee is an all-time favorite of keto dieters. However, it is suitable for everyone as it is rich in good fats, increases focus, and decrease appetite. Plus, it is easy to prepare at home. Within few minutes, you can make it with the ingredients available at your home.
So today, we are going to explore a bulletproof coffee recipe with heavy cream. Let’s get started now.
- Coconut oil and butter (grass-fed, unsalted)
- Heavy whipping cream. It must contain 36 % fats.
- For extra taste – cinnamon powder, cocoa powder extra.
- Take some coffee, one teaspoon coconut oil, one teaspoon butter, and whipping cream(as per like) into a big bowl.
- Take a hand blender and blend the ingredients in a bowl for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- After some time of blending, you will notice beautiful foam in the bowl. Your cup of bulletproof coffee is ready. You can also use a blending machine for this purpose.
- Add cinnamon powder and cocoa powder in the bowl and blend for 20 seconds more. Note – This is an optional step if you love your bulletproof coffee; without this, you can consume it as it is.
See how easy is the bulletproof coffee recipe is. Now, you can make it in the morning and give your body a kick start. It will fill your nerves with energy and will decrease your appetite.
Why should Do you use a bulletproof coffee recipe with heavy cream with ghee?
- It lowers the stress levels in your body.
- It increases and maintains concentration during the whole day.
- Helps in losing weight, also helps in belly fat reduction.
- Good fats present in bulletproof coffee supplies you with energy throughout the day.
- Functions as an appetite suppressor.
This was all about a bulletproof coffee recipe with heavy cream. So what are you waiting for?
Now it’s your turn to take a shot of bulletproof coffee with the goodness of ghee. Recharge your mornings with a cup of this brilliant coffee at your home. Enjoy your beverage with the strength of clarified butter. The world is known for using ghee as a stimulator in bulletproof coffee; what is in your mind.