Amazing beauty benefits of Ghee for skin and hair care
Globally, ghee is known as healthy cooking oil with plenty of culinary benefits. But have you ever heard that ghee is beneficial for maintaining natural beauty of hair and silky smoothness of our skin? Read on here how you can use beauty benefits of ghee at your favor.
Ghee remedy for advanced skin care
Credit goes to the oily texture of ghee: you can use ghee as a natural moisturizer for the betterment of your skin especially if you have dry and mature skin. It is a simple process to use ghee for enhancing your skins softness: just mix water and ghee in 1:1 ratio and let the mix settle for sometime before you smear it on your skin. Apply the ghee mix before shower and allow the mix to sit on your skin for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with normal water and apply light soap-free body wash to reduce the greasy feeling, if any. Practice the ghee remedy for 2-3 times in a week, and enjoy the visible flexibility of your skin by next 2-3 weeks’ time.
You can use this ghee-water mix remedy for 6 amazing beauty benefits of ghee:
- You can substitute your body oil with the mix,
- The ghee mix will offer natural hydration for your skin on its religious use,
- The ghee mix can will boost natural skin radiance,
- Use this ghee mix for diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to boost anti-aging treatment.
- This mix can be applied on dry chapped lips for natural treatment of dryness.
- Use this mix on under eye circle: practice the remedy for 2-3 weeks at night and you will be able to eliminate unsightly under eye dark circle.
Use ghee for boosting hair health
Lukewarm hot melted ghee can be applied directly on hair: you can apply ghee by two simple ways. Firstly, you can heat ghee and convert it into liquid state by slow heating. Then apply the melted ghee in lukewarm condition on your hair and scalp by gentle massage.
Secondly, you can mix ghee in a carrier oil like coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil and apply the mix on dry hair. Allow the oil to sit on your scalp for 45 minutes to one hour, and wash your hair with mild shampoo. Apply this ghee remedy at least 2 times in a week and enjoy natural bounce in your hair with silky smoothness.
You can use beauty benefits of ghee for your hair nourishment:
- This ghee mix works as a natural conditioner for hair and maintains amazing softness of hair.
- Regular use of this ghee treatment helps in healing of chapped scalp and itching problem,
- Periodic use of the remedy helps in natural prevention of dandruff.
- Use this ghee-remedy for prevention of split end of hair.
- Regular use of this ghee treatment helps in detangling of hair strands; this is a wonderful way to maintain long hair length.
Ghee face mask can be used for excellent natural face pack
Beauty benefits of ghee include facial treatment for skin rejuvenation: it is used for maintaining softness and suppleness of skin as well as for inducing a special skin glow. Mix ghee, gram flour, and milk in 1:1 proportions and apply the mix on your skin. Allow the mix to rest on your skin for 20 minutes, and wash off the face pack with cold water.
Benefit of using this face pack:
- Regular use of this face pack makes skin incredibly soft,
- The vitamin content of ghee (A, D, K2, E, and anti-oxidants) offers anti-aging treatment for skin and maintains natural radiance.
These are some of the beauty benefits of ghee; however you need to use pure ghee preferably, New Zealand ghee for enjoying all these holistic beauty treatment for your hair and skin.