Amazing beauty benefits of ghee for skin and hair care
The amazing beauty benefits of ghee for skin and hair care are the unique ghee advantages that hardly any dairy cooking oil can offer to its users. The outstanding quality of ghee beauty therapy is you can use ghee in your diet as well as you can apply ghee for external massage therapy.
Globally, ghee is known as healthy cooking oil with plenty of culinary benefits. But have you ever heard that ghee is beneficial for maintaining the natural beauty of hair and silky smoothness of our skin?
The amazing beauty benefits of ghee for skin and hair care are not magic. It comes from the ghee nutritional power. If we want to understand the extent of ghee beauty benefits, we should understand first what makes ghee skin and hair-friendly.
- Cow ghee, precisely, grass-fed cow ghee contains health-friendly fatty acids, which are proven elements for skincare. Omega -3, 6, and 9 are skin-friendly fatty acids, which are used in skin care products too.
- Ghee fatty acids are the factors for different ghee benefits. Butyric acid in ghee clears gut and ensures good skin aura,
- CLA or Conjugated Linoleic acid helps in weight loss and helps in developing healthy lean weight of the muscles.
- Ghee fatty acids are the reason behind the digestive aid of ghee, which is a passive trigger to maintain skin and hair beauty in a human body.
Organic ghee contains healthy saturated fats and some fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E, and K. Vitamin E, A, and D are known for offering anti-aging skincare benefits in beauty therapy for skin rejuvenation. Vitamin A is helpful for maintaining skin glow and vitamin E acts as an anti-aging skin vitamin that prevents wrinkle and fine lines formation and skin blemishes that occur due to aging. Let’s see how pure and premium quality grass-fed ghee can help in skincare.
Ghee for beautification: how ghee can boost your skin beauty?
- You can use pure cow ghee for many skincare benefits. Some of the most popular uses of ghee for skin and hair care benefits are:
- Ghee can moisturize skin and hair: it keeps skin soft and supple and maintains hydration in the scalp and skin surface.
- Ghee helps in boosting the skin glow. It reduces the blemishes and skin patches and imposes a natural radiance in skin tone.
- Ghee benefits for the skin include anti-aging effects. In Indian and in Middle East countries royal women used homemade ghee clarified butter for their skincare and maintained their skin glow irrespective of their natural aging.
- Pure grass-fed offers a rejuvenating effect on skin and hair. You can enjoy the revival of skin and hair beauty with ghee used in the diet and at the same time with the external ghee massage.
- Besides Asian countries, presently in the USA and Indonesia and its neighboring countries use ghee massage in their skincare therapies like anti-aging serum and oil for under-eye dark circle cure.
Besides ghee in the diet, ghee application as a beauty oil heals chapped lips, cracked heels, dry tough skin, tanned skin, flaky scalp, and dandruff damaged hair, etc.
How to use ghee benefits
You can use ghee in two ways.
- Ghee in the diet. Besides ghee benefits for skin and hair care and rejuvenation, pure ghee offers detox support for the digestive system, flushing toxins out of the body, and reducing unwanted weight, which impacts the look and feels of the skin and hair.
- You can use ghee message: you can use pure ghee for top-notch skincare by massage therapy. In India and the Middle East countries ghee was used as a nutritious oil for excellent body massage.
How to use ghee for a beauty treatment?
You can try to apply lukewarm hot melted ghee directly on your hair. You can apply ghee in two simple ways.
- Firstly, you can heat ghee and convert it into a liquid state by slow heating. Then apply the melted ghee in lukewarm condition on your hair and scalp by gentle massage.
- Secondly, you can mix ghee in a carrier oil like coconut oil, almond oil, or olive oil and apply the mix to dry hair. Allow the oil to sit on your scalp for 45 minutes to one hour, and wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Apply this ghee remedy at least 2 times a week and enjoy natural bounce in your hair with silky smoothness.
You can use the beauty benefits of ghee for your hair nourishment in these simple ways.
- Make a mix with ghee and coconut oil or olive oil: the oil mix works as a natural conditioner for hair and maintains the amazing softness of hair.
- Regular use of this ghee massage treatment helps in healing of chapped scalp and itching problem,
- Periodic use of the desi ghee remedy helps in the natural prevention of dandruff and prevents dryness of hair scalp.
- Use this ghee-remedy for the prevention of split end of the hair. Ghee acts as a natural moisturizer and good quality natural conditioner for hair.
- Regular use of this ghee treatment helps in detangling hair strands; this is a wonderful way to maintain long hair length.
Ghee face mask can be used for excellent natural face pack
Beauty benefits of ghee include facial treatment for skin rejuvenation: it is used for maintaining softness and suppleness of skin as well as for inducing a special skin glow. Mix ghee, gram flour, and milk in 1:1 proportions and apply the mix to your skin. Allow the mix to rest on your skin for 20 minutes, and wash off the face pack with cold water.
The benefit of using this face pack:
- Regular use of this face pack makes the skin incredibly soft,
- The vitamin content of ghee (A, D, K2, E, and anti-oxidants) offers an anti-aging treatment for the skin and maintains natural radiance. K2 helps in calcium absorption of the body, which helps in keeping the bones of the body strong and resilient.
These are some of the beauty benefits of ghee; however, you need to use pure ghee preferably, the New Zealand ghee elixir for enjoying all these holistic beauty treatments for your hair and skin.
Why New Zealand?
“The New Zealand dairy industry has a long history as a trusted supplier of safe and sustainable dairy products, exporting for more than 170 years and to more than 130 different market. We are known for our commitment to a strong global food system, open and free trade, and efficient supply chains, to ensure everyone has access to safe, affordable food.”
Source: NZ story
New Zealand is favored by nature when it comes to making milk, with a climate, soils and abundant water that create a perfect environment for growing grass. Our cows can access pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural inclinations to be outdoors. Our geography means New Zealand is free from many pests and diseases, supporting healthy cows and allowing us to farm with a lighter hand.
About Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is a pure New Zealand product. It is a natural product, which is certified by the USDA for its 100% purity. Milkio ghee is free of lactose, casein, gluten, and carbs. The ghee is manufactured by Milkio Foods Limited.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point, which means it is compatible with all types of cooking as a cooking oil. Ghee is one of the dairy products, which is excellently shelf-stable. You can store pure ghee in your kitchen for a long time like 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing of ghee.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is Keto weight-loss and Paleo diet-friendly. Health-conscious people often call it a superfood for its versatile power of offering health benefits. It is nutritious for the human body as people of all ages and lifestyles can use high-quality ghee for their food-making process.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is verified by BioGro about its claim of organic and non-GMO product. It is Halal and Kosher certified. You may use Milkio Ghee as a healthy butter alternative. It is a Keto friendly fat, which can take good care of your weight loss mission.
Milkio grass-fed organic ghee offers a high smoke point, which makes it a safe oil. Cooking with ghee has a holistic advantage over the entire health system and it helps in keeping the external and internal side of the human body always clean and well-nourished.