Ghee for hair growth
Ghee for hair growth is the perfect remedy you can rely on. Besides being a versatile culinary favorite among people, ghee or butter is also brimming with numerous beauty benefits, particularly for your hair. Instead of saturating your hair with additives and charging a high price for it, go for a natural home remedy like cow ghee. Yeah, ghee is great for hair and has many advantages. It is helpful to eat grass-fed ghee regularly to support its beauty and smoothness; besides, directly applying it to the scalp hydrates and nourishes your hair.
Ghee for hair growth
If your hair care routine aims to attain and flaunt a thicker mane, ghee will help you accomplish that goal. For head massages, ghee may be used in place of hair oils. It significantly improves hair growth by increasing blood supply as massaged onto the scalp.
NEW ZEALAND DAIRY INDUSTRY
“New Zealand is a good place to live. We are ranked sixth in the world for global gender equality55, seventh for prosperity56 and eighth for happiness57. Dairy makes an important contribution to New Zealand’s prosperity and wellbeing. It is our largest export goods sector and contributes around 3% of our GDP. But even more than that, our dairy communities are an integral part of thriving rural life in New Zealand
Source : NZ Story
Nourished and keep hydrated your scalp
It enhances stable cell development on the scalp by rejuvenating it intensely with all these nutrients, including omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids, conjugated linoleic acid, vitamin A, vitamin D, carotenoids, and other elements.
Gets rid of dandruff
Dandruff grows as the sebaceous glands contain little oil, resulting in a harsh, flaky, itching scalp! Ghee (clarified butter) is high in fatty acids that are safe for your health, as well as essential nutrients that help remove dandruff when applied to your hair.
Ways to apply ghee for hair growth
- Melt about two teaspoons of ghee, apply half a lemon juice, and rub it into the scalp deeply. Please enable it to rest for 30 minutes before washing it off with a gentle anti-dandruff shampoo.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, one teaspoon aloe vera gel, and 3-4 teaspoons of ghee and mix it. Apply this paste to your scalp and hair length, leave it on for 1-2 hours, and then shampoo that off with a mild shampoo. In reality, to combat hair dryness and frizziness, ghee can be added directly to just the scalp and hair, massaged lightly, and left overnight.
Milkio provides the best quality ghee that is not only 100% organic but enriched with all nutrients and vitamins required for your healthy body. Milkio ghee is 100% organic and USDA-approved, made in New Zealand.
- Ghee for hair: an ageless hair care remedy you can trust blindly
- Cow ghee benefits for hair and skin everyone should know
- Amazing beauty benefits of Ghee for skin and hair care