How to make ghee is all about ghee production. The pureness of ghee is highly dependent of its authenticity of production and use of the pure raw materials.
It is rightly said that the process and its arrangement decides the premium quality of this dairy product. Ghee is manufactured till date with the traditional boiling process as dairy experts opine that traditional slow cooking process is the best for this dairy delicacy.
Once the milk butter starts boiling, the impurities in it come up on the surface. Then gradually the lactose and casein part of the milk start eliminating. When the dairy butter gets completely clarified, the process of making ghee clarified butter get completed.
The process of making ghee is a longer one, and if purity is maintained, the quality of the ghee, clarified butter will be pure. For instance, organic grass fed ghee is produced from the 100% grass fed cow milk and that makes grass fed cow ghee the best in its category.
What is the traditional ghee making process?
It is a slow cooking process where milk butter is the raw material. In order to make ghee, you need to melt gently the butter in a saucepan against medium-low heat. Once the butter is melted, the butter will get separated into three distinct layers. Foamy layer will be on the top, the milk solids will accumulate to the bottom of the pan, and (ghee) clarified butter will stay between these two layers.
What is the color of the ghee prepared?
Once prepared, the clarified butter gets the color of golden yellow. If you boil it further, the golden yellow color may get caramelized and the final product becomes semi liquid in room temperature. This time the color of ghee can be little brownish, which is the reason ghee is also called brown butter.
This is all about pure ghee. Some ghee varieties are available in market that are color treated. It is always wise to discard these adulterated version. Grass fed organic ghee is the best option for your use.
What ghee contains?
Ghee is made of full range of short, medium and long chain fatty acids, both unsaturated and saturated type. Ghee contains Omega 3 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids along with vitamins like A, D, E and K. Ghee produced from dairy butter of grass fed cows is counted as one of the chief natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid).
What makes ghee unique?
Ghee has nutritious content, which is health friendly as well as it has some medicinal properties. Unlike fat based oils, ghee does not impose harmful effect on heart if consumed in moderation. Ghee diet is helpful for people of all ages and it helps in improving lifestyle.
Besides medicinal use, ghee is unique for its versatility. You can use ghee in cooking, as well as you can use raw ghee in diet like salad seasoning. Ghee can be used as cooking oil for almost all types of dishes. Once it was staple for Asian and Middle East cuisine, but now ghee is used worldwide in baking, sautéing, deep frying, etc.
When ghee should be used?
Ghee is a multipurpose dairy product. It is used in cooking. Ghee cooked dish emancipates a unique nutty aroma. Because of its medicinal property, ghee is used in preparing ayurvedic medicines too.
Apart from consumption, ghee offers some health benefits if applied externally. Regular ghee massage helps in improving skin glow, prevents dryness, and takes care of skin softness. Ghee message in habit works well in prevention of hair fall, dandruff, and split ends, etc.
Ghee vs. Coconut oil: which one is better?
Both ghee and coconut oil are used in cooking. Those who have tendency of bloating should avoid the use of coconut oil. People who are underweight, ghee is a better option for them. The quantity of vitamins in coconut oil is lesser than ghee. Ghee contains gut friendly butyrate, which is not present in coconut oil.
Both Ghee and coconut oil is health friendly. You have to consume each of them in moderation to enjoy their benefits at its best.
Ghee vs. Olive oil: which is the better one?
Olive oil is a plant product while ghee is a dairy item. In terms of smoking point, ghee offers higher smoking point than olive oil. Olive oil offers 350 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit, while grass fed ghee offers 482 degrees Fahrenheit.
In terms of calorie ghee is a high calorie cooking oil but olive oil offers lower calorie if added to diet. Ghee offers longer storage life, but olive oil is not that storage friendly. Ghee is ideal for all types of cuisine while olive oil is not used in cooking sweet dishes.
- Ghee contains fat soluble vitamins, A, D, E and K. These are all heart friendly vitamins that supports healthy heart.
- This dairy product contains sufficient butyrate that is a medicinal supplement for healthy colon. Ghee in diet is a simple but healthy way to control the recurring complication of constipation.
- This dairy staple contains healthy saturated fats and that help in natural weight loss management for people with active lifestyle. The Omega 3, 6, and CLA of ghee stand responsible for weight loss, heart health, and helps in getting energy and endurance for improved life style.
- This dairy product is anti-inflammatory in its effect. Moderate ghee is diet helps in reducing inflammation of body.
- Ghee in food is a good remedy for reducing the discomfort of acidity.
- Ghee is safe for lactose allergic people because it has negligible amount of lacrosse and casein.
- Ghee medicinal benefits:
- Morning tea or coffee with ghee and without sugar is as good as an energy drink. It works as a filler food too.
- Ghee in lukewarm water at bedtime is a good medicine for insomnia.
- Ghee with lukewarm water in empty stomach helps in body detoxing.
- Ghee massage maintains good skin health and keeps hair heath at par.
- Ghee diet improved brain power, boost concentration, and enhance memory in kids and aged people.
- Food cooked with ghee is especially helpful for boosting virility in men and fertility in women. According to Ayurveda, ghee enhances libido power as well if taken in moderation.
- These are some of the benefits of ghee that makes it unique in dairy product category. But all types of ghee are not this much health friendly.
Here how to make ghee plays a vital role of quality control.
Does ghee improve skin color?
Pure ghee contains loads of fats and that is friendly for maintaining skin elasticity. Furthermore, ghee contains Vitamin A, D, and E, which are skin friendly vitamins. Regular application of ghee on skin helps in improving skin glow. Ghee as a skin care cream reduces skin blemishes and helps in improving skin complexion within 7-10 days with visible improvement.
Ghee: one of the best moisturizers
Ghee works as a natural moisturizer. Ghee with food maintains the hydration level of body hence keeps skin tissues soft. Besides adding ghee in diet, you should apply ghee in your skin. Regular use of this easy ghee remedy will help you in improving your skin softness.
Grass-fed ghee: why it is the best quality?
It has been surveyed and checked that grass fed cow ghee is the best in its category. This premium quality ghee is produced from grass fed milk-butter.
Cows that are grass fed and are not kept under captivity, produce better quality milk. The butter produced out of this superior quality of milk butter contains higher percentages of nutrients and fats that stand responsible for its better benefits.
Thus is the reason how to make ghee or the process of making ghee matters a lot in deciding the ghee quality. Unless the best quality in maintained, consumers will not get best benefits by their ghee diet.
Looking for a premium quality #ghee for your kitchen?
Read More :
- clarified butter brands
- protein in ghee
- where to buy ghee
- sheep ghee benefits
- ghee for eyes
- is ghee good for health
- disadvantages of ghee
- sheep ghee benefits for skin
- ghee benefits for skin
- ghee clarified butter
- grass fed organic ghee
- organic grass fed ghee
- eating ghee
Reference Links :
Grassfed Ghee, Grassfed Brown Butter, Bulk Butter Oil, Clarified Butter, Ghee, Brown Butter, Brown Butter Ghee,Private Label Butter Oils,ghee white label agreement. white label distribution, private label products nz, ghee private label. private label keto coffee, private label, private label nz, private label mct oil, private label food manufacturers, white label products
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION