Ghee in coffee can be a great way to start your day. Caffeine can be a drug very hard to quit. Although it might be challenging to give up coffee entirely, you can make your cup a lot healthier. If you ask us, the easiest way is to apply a spoon of ghee to your coffee.
Ghee coffee, also known as bulletproof coffee, is a common topic among celebrities and dieters. It is, though, something more than just a diet fad. The health benefits of combining ghee and coffee are many.
We have compiled a list of four such advantages of adding ghee in coffee:
- For certain people, caffeine is too hard on the digestive tract and disrupts intestinal juices, which is good enough to avoid consuming coffee on an empty stomach. Adding ghee in coffee, on the other hand, solves the dilemma. Ghee helps to neutralize the influence of acidity and inflammation. It also contains butyric acid and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial to gut health and metabolism.
- It is not advisable to altogether avoid fats when attempting to lose weight. It would help if you had more healthy fats in your diet schedule, which will make you lose weight more quickly. When you add a healthy fat like ghee in coffee, the effects are multiplied.
- If a steaming cup of coffee brightens the day, try adding ghee to reap even more benefits. The fat content of ghee is helpful to the brain, as it enhances concentration level and increases hormone output in the body, which helps to keep your mood high and healthy.
- Fatty coffee can boost energy, improve focus, and aid fat loss. Thanks to the extra calories and fats’ capacity to help you feel fuller and suppress the hunger pangs. Adding ghee to your coffee will make it more filling. People on a keto diet can benefit from drinking a high-fat beverage such as fatty coffee.
- If you drink coffee as a replacement for your morning breakfast, you can lose weight more effectively. For one thing, this coffee doesn’t overburden your digestive system with food first thing every morning. So add ghee in coffee and boost your nutrition intake.
You can purchase Milkio ghee to add to your coffee. This ghee is made from 100% grass-fed cow’s milk. Milkio is a leading ghee manufacturer and exporter in New Zealand; they are USDA certified and Non-GMO certified by BioGro, New Zealand.