Ghee dessert: Instant Jalebi with Milkio Ghee
Yields | 6
Prep Time | 30 minutes
Cook Time | 50 minutes
Jalebi is easy to prepare sweet that you can easily try at home. It takes only 30 minutes to prepare and 40-50 minutes to cook. It is a deep frying recipe, so ghee is the best oil. It is an all-season dessert and is healthy.
1. Plain flour (Maida)-1 cup
2. Besan / Gram flour-1 tsp
3. fresh yeast- 1/2 tsp, crumbled
4. Mikio Grass-fed ghee -For deep frying the sweets
5. Sugar-2 cups
6. Lemon yellow food coloring for the sugar syrup- 2 to 3 drops
7. Saffron (Kesar) strands-3, 4 strands
9. Lemon juice-1/4 tsp
For Preparing Syrup:
- In pan, heat water.
- When it comes to a boil, add sugar; now cook till it melts.
- Simmer the gas flame and reduce the water until you prepare string syrup.
- To check, touch the syrup with your index fingertip, and join both fingers.
- While pulling apart, you will see a thin string forming between the fingertip and thumb tip.
- The syrup is ready. Turn off the flame and set it aside.
For making Jalebi:
- Sieve the plain flour and gram flour together.
- Dissolve the yeast in 1 tablespoon of water.
- Mix the flour mixture, yeast solution, 1 tablespoon Milkio grass-fed ghee, sugar, and lemon yellow food coloring with 2/3 cup water.
- The batter will be thick in consistency: ensure no lumps remain inside the batter.
- Keep the batter aside for 10 minutes: let the yeast ferment.
- Dissolve the sugar in 1 cup of water and simmer for 5 minutes until the syrup is of 1-string.
- Add the saffron and lemon juice and mix. Remove from the fire and keep aside.
- Heat the Milkio grass-fed ghee in a wide saucepan (the ghee should be approximately 25 mm. (1″) deep).
- Fill the jalebi batter into a piping bag with a single whole nozzle or a thick cloth with a small hole in the center; the cloth should be finished with a button-hole stitch.
- Press out round whirls of the batter into the hot Milkio ghee, working closely from outside to the center of the whirl.
- Deep fry the jalebis until they turn golden brown, then transfer them into the warm sugar syrup.
- Drain immediately and serve hot. Do not allow the jalebi batter to over ferment.
- Fry the jalebis immediately once the batter has rested for 10 minutes.
- Place the jalebis into the syrup. The hot syrup will work faster.
- Allow the sweets to sit there for the next 30-35 minutes.
- Take the syrup-soaked jalebis out of the syrup and serve hot.
Why Milkio grass-fed pure ghee is a better choice?
Milkio organic grass-fed ghee which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients and is USDA certified for its purity. Cooking sweet jalebi with Milkio Ghee offers some positive advantages for healthy cooking and health benefits.
- Milkio pure quality nutritious grass-fed ghee offers a high smoke point of 485 degrees F. It is a stable and safer oil option than common cooking oils with a lower smoking point.
- The dairy oil offers a high aroma, which is all-natural. It will add a unique flavor to cooked jalebi.
- Milkio clarified butter is a shelf-friendly dairy oil. You can keep it at room temperature for 18 months from its manufacturing date.
About Milkio Ghee:
Try Milkio grass-fed ghee, which is prepared in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives.
Milkio grass-fed ghee products are verified as non-GMO. Milkio Foods, the leading grass-fed ghee manufacturer and exporter, produces them. The ghee is all-natural and offers an intense nutty feel-good aroma, rich, creamy texture, and additive-free quality, making it a superfood for the kitchen.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 18 months from the manufacturing date. To buy Milkio ghee, you may order at the Milkio website.
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.