Ghee for child is an age-old remedy for offering kids a healthy package of nutrition.
According to Ayurveda, pure cow ghee is a safe and versatile remedy for kid’s sound health and balanced immunity.
The best part of using cow ghee for a kid is its short term and long term benefits.
Cow ghee for kids can be used both as an external as well as internal wellness agent. Ghee massage is a healthy way to take care of a kid’s sensitive skin.
Ghee At Night
Chest massage with lukewarm ghee at night works as a natural preventive method to stay away from the risk of cold attack and painful throat congestion.
According to Ayurveda, cow ghee in diet can be introduced from the age of 6 months of the baby.
Ghee in diet: benefits for kids
Nowadays, modern dieticians are also recommending #gheediet for a toddler from the infant age. This is done on the basis of some presumed benefits of ghee for kids. Some of the most significant #gheebenefits of kids are,
- Ghee in diet helps in kids’ brain development. This is one of the reasons, cow ghee is added to pregnancy diet.
- Ghee diet helps in strengthening general immunity of a kid and helps the baby to enjoy a hale and hearty lifestyle.
- Ghee for kids is a great natural remedy for strengthening bones. The vitamin K content of cow ghee helps in quick absorption of calcium, and that makes the bone strong. This is good for the kid in the long-term bone development.
- Ghee diet for a kid is helpful for quick ingestion. Moderate quantity of ghee in cooking is helpful for faster and smooth digestion, which is a reliable remedy to keep the baby in its lively and vibrant mode.
- Cow Ghee contains some health friendly and heart friendly vitamins like A, D, E, and K. Adding cow ghee in diet is a simple and tasty way to offer a balanced supply of nutrients to the baby.
- Cow milk made ghee contains loads of butyrate acids that is helpful for smooth bowel movement: it is helpful for reducing constipation, which is a common problem of general kids.
Ghee for #kids: how it helps a kid if applied externally
Cow ghee for kids is a safe healthy option, which can be used as a natural medicine. This dairy product is a shelf-stable item and can be administered without the fear of suffering from milk allergy (lactose intolerant) as this dairy delicacy is a lactose free milk fat.
- You can offer cow ghee with warm water to the kid: besides detoxing of body, it will help the users to get good calorie supply for their daily life.
- Lukewarm ghee mixed with honey is a good natural remedy you can offer kids for treating their sore throat.
- Babies get extremely irritated by dry cough problem. You may offer lukewarm ghee one teaspoon with smashed peppercorn to the kid in small doses to treat the irritation and discomfort of dry cough.
- Application of cow ghee in lips and face can help you take care of your baby’s soft skin even against the adverse weather condition.
- Cow ghee massage is helpful for treating the dry or irritated skin of a kid especially if he has dry skin eczema. Even ghee massage is helpful for the normal skin of the kids
- Two drops of cow ghee in nostril can prevent nose bleeding, which may seem threatening for the kid.
There are multiple benefits of offering ghee in a kid’s diet. There are some obvious benefits of applying ghee externally as well.
However, moderation in use is one of the buzz word of using ghee for enjoying best health benefits and medicinal effect from this dairy staple.
Ghee for child is a full-proof natural remedy, which has the potential to offer the best benefits in terms of nutrition and wellbeing of the consumer. Grass fed cow ghee is the premium quality product in this category, hence you should try using grass fed ghee only.
You may try Milkio grass fed cow ghee to get all ghee benefits if you add it to your kid’s diet. Bring home Milkio ghee today!
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION