Burnt ghee what to do
Burnt ghee what to do? Here are some unusual ways of using burnt ghee.While cooking in the kitchen, how many times have you burnt things? Like anything once burnt, it’s utterly useless. This time, if you burnt ghee and you are like, “omg, I burnt ghee what to do now?”
Well, do not worry. We are here with some brilliant ways; you can experiment with burnt ghee.
- The power of garlic and curry leaves
If you have burnt ghee and confused about what to do right now, chill. It would be best if you had some garlic and curry leaves. See it is elementary, first take some fresh garlic and curry leaves. Mix it with your cup of burnt ghee and keep it in a box or container for almost two days. Guess what, most probably when you will open the container after two days.
The burnt smell will be gone. There would be no garlic marks in ghee, but the smell of fresh curry leaves will dominate the nose.
- If you are someone who loves to cook. Maybe you love to bake cookies or cake. So, then I am damn sure that you would not have heard about this trick. Burnt ghee makes the cookies crunching and delicious flavor. So the next time when you bake any cookies.
- Add burnt ghee in the dough, and see how it goes. You will be amazed after tasting how it turns out; the burnt ghee will provide nuttier and butterscotch flavor to your cookies. You are going to love this!!
- Are you suffering from hair fall? Well, here’s a brilliant recipe for your falling hair. Just add curry leaves in the cup of hot burnt ghee, keep it for a night.
- The next day applies in it your roots of the hair gently. Leave it for a day or some hours. Then repeat the same for one month. Surely you will see an improvement in your hair fall. Just go for it.
I hope you would have been astounded by the ways you explored here. For a significant reason, now at least don’t have to say, “I have burnt ghee what to do now.”
Just try out all the things mentioned above at least once. Now that doesn’t mean you need to burn ghee just for that. Instead, if you have incidentally burnt ghee, then it’s worth a try.
After all, experiments lead to inventions, so go on; what are you waiting for!
- Olive Oil Substitute
- Organic Ghee benefits: 7 Reasons to Use it Every Day in your life
- Why grass fed ghee is an intelligent choice to fight obesity?