GheeCookies are indeed delectable snacks. When you prepare cookies, which are baked with Milkio’s clutured grass fed ghee, not only the cookies become palatable, they also turn into irresistible from over eating.
One of the most amazing part of preparing these snacks is these cookies are easy to cook and it takes little time to get the entire preparation done. It is easier to collect all the ingredients for preparing them. You don’t need to be baking expert also for making these cookies.
If you are interested to bake delicious cookies at home, while following the recipe of Ghee Cookies and collecting all the ingredients together, do not forget using Milkio’s A2 Organic grass fed ghee.
The winning combo of expert cooking and the flavorful A2 Organic grass fed ghee will surely earn an accolade of Cookie expert for you from friends and family members:
- Flour – 500 g
- Baking powder – 1 and 1/2 tea spoons,
- Icing sugar – 550 g
- Milkio A2 Organic Grass fed Ghee – 150 g for deep frying.
- Milkio A2 grass fed ghee for kneading the flour – as needed.
Instructions: How to prepare Ghee cookies
- Use a Sieve to filter the flour, now add icing sugar and baking powder in the mix. Now mix all three carefully and gently so that all the three ingredients get completely mixed.
- Slowly add Milkio’s Pure New Zealand ghee and start kneading.
- Then you can start adding Milkio A2 Organic Grass fed ghee: take 1 teaspoon at a time for making the right softness in the mix.
- When the dough will not stick to hand, you may safely assume that it is properly kneaded and it’s ready for baking.
- Now you need to line a baking tray with wax paper.
- It’s time to make small marble sized dough-balls: all dough balls should of same size.
- Place them all on the baking tray.
- Now start baking is a slow heat.
- Check if the cookies are baked: touch the balls and if you get a powdery residue on the fingertips, you may assume that the baking is done.
- Remove the baked cookies from the oven.
- Allow them to get cooled on a wire rack away from the heat.
Now It’s Time To Enjoy Ghee Cookies!! Milkio’s A2 Organic grass fed ghee Will Add Yummy Aroma To the bakes Ghee Cookies! it’s flavorful, crispy, and ghee-licious.
Why ghee is a better option over butter in baking?
Ghee is a better baking oil than butter for three reasons.
- Ghee offers a higher smoke point than butter, which is safer option for high heat cooking like baking.
- Butter contains lactose and casein: lactose intolerants may suffer from dairy allergy for butter but ghee is lactose and casein free dairy. There is no risk of dairy allergy in ghee use for cookies.
- Ghee is shelf-stable. you cannot store butter in bulk quantity in your kitchen. But you can buy ghee in bulk as you may store ghee in the kitchen up to 18 months from the manufacturing date.
The benefits of using Milkio A2 organic grass fed ghee in ghee cookies making?
- Milkio A2 organic grass fed ghee is made from New Zealand grass fed butter:
- The ghee contains fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E, and K.
- The dairy oil contains healthy fatty acids like CLA, Omega3, 9, and buytric acid. It helps in controlling unwanted inflammation in the body.
- Milkio A2 grass fed ghee is lactose, casein, and gluten free dairy, hence it is safe for dairy allergic people’s consumption.
How to buy Milkio A2 Organic grass fed ghee?
You may place your order at Amazon.com, Walmart.com, eBay if you are from the USA. If you are from Non-USA geolocation, please place your order at Milkio E-commerce.
Reference Links :