Cookies baked with Milkio’s Pure New Zealand ghee is palatable and hard to resist from over eating. But it is easy to cook and it takes little time to get the preparation done. Try the recipe of Ghee Cookies with Milkio’s Pure New Zealand ghee and enjoy accolades of Cookie expert from friend and family members:
- Flour – 500 g
- Baking powder – 1 and 1/2 tea spoons,
- Icing sugar – 550 g
- Milkio’s Pure Cow Ghee – 150 g
- Ghee or Oil for kneading-as needed.
Instructions: How to prepare Ghee cookies
- Use a Sieve to filter the flour, now add icing sugar and baking powder in the mix. Now mix all three carefully and gently.
- Slowly add Milkio’s Pure New Zealand ghee and start kneading.
- Then you can start adding ghee/oil: take 1 teaspoon at a time for making the right softness in the mix,
- When the dough will not stick to hand, you may assume that it is properly kneaded and it’s ready for baking.
- Now you need to line a baking tray with wax paper,
- Now Make small marble sized dough- balls: dough balls should of same size,
- Place them all on the baking tray,
- Now start baking is a slow heat,
- Check if the cookies are baked: touch the balls and if you get a powdery residue on the fingertips, you may assume that the baking is done.
- Remove the baked cookies from oven and allow them to get cooled on a wire rack away from the heat.