Grass fed ghee is the first food item that you avoid when you are fat or suffering from obesity.
The common reception that clarified butter is unhealthy and fattening leads you to such avoidance. On the contrary recent medical studies has established the age-old saying of Ayurveda claiming clarified butter have ingredients making it the ideal diet to lose weight.
Ingredients present in ghee
You may be thinking what ingredients are there in grass fed ghee that is made from the milk of cows grazing in the green pastures of New Zealand. Let us have a look at the ingredients. It is one food item offers 112 calories per serving of 1 tablespoon. The other ingredients are as follows:
- MCT oil
These ingredients offer you health benefits and at the same time helps to lose weight.
How does grass fed ghee help in weight loss
Ghee is considered unhealthy but despite that, if taken in the right proportion it helps you to lose weight. The below facts will help you to understand it better.
- It has the essential amino acid that helps in moving the fat and hence helping in shrinking the fat cells. So, if it is observed that you are becoming fat quickly then add this generally avoided food item in your daily food chart.
- It is the best source of CLA. This is a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps in weight loss. CLA also helps in the reduction of fat mass and enhancement of lean mass and the result observed is a loss of weight.
- Clarified butter also contains an omega-3 fatty acid that is also one that helps you have a flat belly.
- There are other amazing benefits that you can have consuming carried butter made from the milk of grass fed cows of New Zealand. You can have better digestion, prevent inflammation and lot many. Some of these benefits also help you to lose weight.
So, by now you must have understood that grass fed ghee is not a food item to avoid when fat but to have in measured quantity to lose weight. The question that arises in your mind is how to use such in your daily diet.
Use of ghee in the daily diet
You can use it in any manner that you deem fit. You can have in a manner that suits your taste and personality.
- You can have it in the morning in empty stomach. Having such, you can have energy and vitality for the entire day and have a reduction of fat.
- Add it to the coffee that you take and have the health benefits.
- Use it as a cooking medium and cook tasty foods that have the taste of pure nature in it.
The only thing to remember is that do not have it in excess. Have a measured amount of grass fed ghee daily and regain the slim figure you had before.