Healthy Benefits of
Milkio’s pure grass-fed ghee
The benefits of grass-fed ghee are now well known.
Modern science now recognizes what holistic health science has acclaimed thousands of years ago: Clarified Butter or Butter Ghee has lots of health and culinary benefits, which are good for the consumers’ well-being, and people appreciate grass-fed cow ghee as a 21st-century superfood.
- Milkio’s pure grass-fed ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins A, D, K, and E
Milkio New Zealand-made cow Ghee is enriched with fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E. As a result, Clarified Butter and the benefits of grass-fed organic ghee support the human body by enhancing hydration levels. The vitamin E part in butter ghee helps in repairing damaged and dry skin, if any. Moderate consumption of pure ghee can balance hormones, improve vision, and balance cholesterol count for healthy cardiac health.
Fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A, D, K, and E get absorbed with fat and remain stored in the gastrointestinal tract. This accumulation helps naturally in maintaining a healthy metabolism and boosts many biochemical functions in the human body.
- Milkio’s Pure Grass-Fed Ghee Has a High Smoke Point
It is always health-safe to consume cooking oil with high smoke points because heating oils above their smoke point is unsafe for health. Heat destroys essential phytonutrients of oil and can increase free radicals. Market available peanut oil, soybean oil, corn oil, and canola oil are all genetically modified cooking oils and mostly unstable against cooking temperature in deep fry and sautéing.
One of the best benefits of grass-fed organic ghee is found in Milkio Ghee. This premium grass-fed organic ghee contains stable saturated fat. It is more stable for cooking with monounsaturated fats (like olive and avocado oil) and polyunsaturated fats (flax oil and fish oil).
- Milkio 100% pure Grass-fed ghee contains CLA.
CLA stands for Conjugated linoleic acid. According to research, CLA stands responsible for reducing the effects of tumors, lowering cholesterol, controls high blood pressure, reduces inflammation, and naturally reduces body fats. Milkio Ghee is prepared from grass-fed cow milk, therefore, it is enriched in CLA, which stands responsible for the weight loss benefits of grass-fed organic ghee.
- Milkio’s Grass-Fed Ghee contains butyrate, an essential short-chain fatty acid.
Butyrate, or butyric acid, is a short-chain fatty acid; it works as a natural detoxifier and maintains a healthy colon. It’s medically proven to support proper insulin levels, is an anti-inflammatory agent, and somehow curative for ulcerative colitis. As Milkio grass-fed Ghee is rich in Butyrate or butyric acid, all these health benefits of butyric acid can be enjoyed by the moderate consumption of Milkio organic ghee, which is one of the best benefits of grass-fed ghee.
- Milkio’s grass-fed ghee is a feel-good dairy product.
Pure Ghee has a typical nutty aroma, and it smells good. According to Indian Ayurveda, moderate consumption of ghee reduces the attack of depression and reduces hormonal imbalances to a great extent in the human health system.
- Milkio’s Organic Grass-Fed Ghee builds strong bones with vitamin k2
Milkio’s Grass-Fed Ghee contains vitamin K2, a proven element for protecting tooth decay; it also helps in healthy bone development. Furthermore, Vitamin K2 helps in better absorption of calcium in the body, reduces the chance of inflicting atherosclerosis for high cholesterol patients, improves cardiovascular health, etc. It is a significant benefit of grass-fed ghee.
- Milkio grass-Fed Ghee boosts healthy Weight Loss.
Energy from medium-chain fatty acids in ghee (Butyrate actually burns other fats in the health system, and this natural breakdown leads to natural and healthy weight loss. According to holistic science, ghee can eliminate other harmful fats and remove toxins, which are otherwise difficult to eliminate from the body. Milkio grass-fed ghee contains 62% saturated fats, and because of healthy fat content, Milkio Ghee products are Keto and Paleo-friendly.
- Reduces inflammation
In Ayurvedic practice, cow ghee butter benefits the human body by forming a more alkaline system that largely reduces the body organs’ internal inflammation by decreasing the leukotriene secretion and regulating prostaglandin in the body. It’s believed that inflammation is the root cause of many diseases we face today, including Alzheimer’s disease, some types of cancer, arthritis, attack of asthma, etc.
- Milkio Ghee is Lacoste and casein-free, hence safe for lactose intolerants.
Milkio ghee is cooked from grass-fed butter. In the slow-cooked boiling process, Milk solids like lactose, casein, and moisturizer from the melted butter, and only the milk fat remains present in the melting pot. Milkio grass-fed ghee is completely lactose and casein-free. Hence it is safe for dairy-sensitive people.
Milkio Grass-Fed Cultured Organic Ghee contains lactic acid, which is stomach-friendly and 100% safe for severely lactose-intolerant people.
Add Milkio 100% grass-fed ghee in your diet, maintaining moderation and an active lifestyle: You will surely face all the health benefits mentioned here. Milkio Ghee is manufactured by Milkio Foods Limited, the leading ghee manufacturer and exporter in New Zealand. Presently, Milkio Foods maintains a wide range of Grass-fed ghee, which can offer you all the health benefits mentioned here.
Let’s take a look at the complete product portfolio of Milkio Foods:
- Grass-Fed Conventional Ghee: Prepared from pasture-raised grass-fed cow milk made butter, and a high smoke point empowered cooking fat. Storage friendly, high temperature friendly safe cooking fat.
- Grass-Fed USDA Organic Ghee: Prepared from 100% grass-fed organic butter, USDA certified 100% natural and preservative-free.
- Grass-Fed Cultured Ghee: Prepared from grass-fed cultured cream Milkio cultured ghee is suitable for severely lactose-intolerant people.
- Grass-Fed Cultured Organic Ghee: Storage friendly, gluten-free, keto and paleo-friendly, and Halal certified.
- Grass-Fed Sheep Ghee: The Milkio Grass-fed sheep ghee contains a higher amount of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT), which is especially helpful in weight loss support. 100% natural, gluten-free, lactose, and casein-free: the premium ghee is perfect for high-heat cooking
- Garlic grass-fed ghee: Garlic infused grass-fed ghee, Halal certified, Non-GMO, enriched with Omega-3, Omega-9, and vitamins A, D, K & E, the premium quality ghee can be used in cooking as well as a healthy spread.
- Lime grass-fed ghee: Flavorsome and fantastic in taste, this grass-fed ghee is Halal certified, non-GMO product, gluten-free, Keto-and Paleo-friendly, and excellently shelf-stable.
- Himalayan Pink Salt grass-fed ghee: Pasture-raised grass-fed butter made clarified butter empowered by 100% pure Himalayan Salt, which can be used as a high temperature cooking oil and a healthy alternative to slated butter if consumed raw.
- A2 Organic Ghee: Grass-fed ghee, Halal certified, lactose, casein, gluten-free, A2/A2 Protein Organic Cow’s milk, rich in omega-2 fatty acids, and it is a good immunity booster.