100% Natural New Zealand made Grass Fed Sheep Ghee, 250 mL, Keto Paleo Friendly Superfood by MILKIO
Grazing Sheep in rolling green hills is a popular sight in New Zealand. Sheep are naturally raised in open pastures of lush green grass, clean air, ample sunlight, and rain in pure New Zealand.
Milkio Grass-fed sheep is easy to digest, rich in bioavailable minerals.
Sheep Ghee contains a higher amount of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which may help in weight management. It can be used for baking, frying, sautéing, or seasoning a variety of dishes.
- NATURAL NEW ZEALAND GRASS-FED SHEEP GHEE: The sheep ghee is produced from authentic and hygienic traditional methods using unadulterated New Zealand ingredients. Milkio Grass Fed Sheep Ghee is using the pure milk obtained from happy and well-nourished sheep that graze year-round on open pastures of lavish quality grass.
- VERSATILE: Milkio Grass Fed Sheep Ghee offers a high smoke point. It doesn’t break down into phytonutrients and release carcinogenic free radicals like other common cooking oils. It is an adaptable addition to any cuisine. Just add Milkio sheep ghee into your roasts, soups, pieces of bread, veggies, BBQs, or sauces/dressings, and enjoy the unique taste and scrumptious flavor. You can use it in baking, sautéing, deep-frying, and seasoning
- NO FOOD ALLERGY: Milkio Grass Fed Sheep Ghee is lactose and casein-free, hence lactose intolerants can consume it without the risk of food allergy.
- HEALTHY: This nourishing fat is enriched with Omega-3, Omega-6, and Butyric acid, packed with nutrients, taste, and purity.
- KETO-FRIENDLY: Milkio’s sheep ghee is suitable for many diets including a Keto, Paleo, gluten-free, lactose-free, sugar-free, LCHF, or low-FODMAP diet.
If you want to purchase more than 1 Pack, please contact us via mail or support ticket