Listen this post
Benefits of ghee for weight loss, a teaspoon daily on empty stomach will help you lose weight
Generally, after we get up from our sleep we think of drinking a hot tea or coffee to rejuvenate us. Those that are more health conscious many choose to have a warm honey and lemon drink. There aren’t many that would think of drinking grass-fed ghee on an empty stomach.
Well we will now let you know why grass fed ghee is beneficial to have in the morning on an empty stomach.
Ancient Ayurvedic claims have already stated the health benefits of having Grass Fed Organic Ghee on an empty stomach, centuries ago. And while many knew of this during the ancient Ayurvedic period, the benefits of ghee have not been reemphasized in our modern worlds.
It is important to bring back pure wholefoods such as ghee, in a world full of chemically packaged foods that have adverse health affects. The best thing you can do is to provide your body with a nourishing natural ghee, and Milkio’s ghee is exactly that.
It is free from any additives or preservatives, to fuel your body with the right nourishment. Making sure you start your day with the right energy can completely change your day and put you in the right mindset.
As we read through this article, we will understand how misleading some common beliefs are and know about the true benefits of organic grass fed ghee:
- Ghee is a great boost to optimise the functioning of our cells: Following the Vedas, it is said that Rasa is what nourishes the cell and helps in proper functioning and rejuvenation. Having Grass Fed Organic Ghee from Milkio on an empty stomach produces the same results.
We can expect to have rejuvenated cell functioning leading to the body repairing and healing injured cells effectively.
- Relief from joint pains: Joint pain is a common problem. Underlying reasons may be stress or the loss of lubrication in the joints.
- Whatever the reason may be, having grass-fed ghee on an empty stomach can offer us the desired relief.
- The consumption of good quality organic grass-fed ghee not only lubricates the joints but also enhances the calcium absorption in bones leading to a reduction of joint pains.
- Furthermore, the abundance of Omega- 3 fatty acids in Grass Fed Organic Ghee from Milkio helps prevent osteoporosis and make our joint tissues healthy.
- Ghee can in fact lower cholesterol: It may be unusual to hear but it is a fact that having grass fed original ghee is a means to lowering your cholesterol. Having ghee first thing in the morning, loads your body with with Omega-3 fatty acids, which have been said to remove the bad cholesterol that we have in us.
- Enhanced cardiovascular system: Many have said that our heart health will improve, and our hearts will be stronger if we include Grass-fed ghee in our morning routines.
- Aid brain functioning ability: We all desire to optimise our brain functioning, so we can get more done. Ayurveda has stated for centuries that the best way to do so is to have Grass Fed Ghee in the morning on an empty stomach.
- It is a very popular routine carried out by Ketogenic dieting communities, to have a shot of fat in the morning to maintain your ketosis.
- Instead of carb loading on toast or cereal for breaking, having a tablespoon of ghee in your coffee or scrambled eggs can be a great way to give you a boost of energy in the morning, without making you feel lethargic later on.
- Suitable for those with an intolerance of lactose: Introducing low lactose foods like ghee on an empty stomach every morning, can be a good way to slowly introduce small quantities of dairy in to the diet. This is however not recommended if you have a serious allergy to dairy, and you should consult with your general practitioner before progressing.
So if you are willing to try out something new, and do some good for your health, try Milkio’s ghee range. It is pure and natural, made from 100% New Zealand dairy and does not disappoint.