Chicken Meatballs with Milkio Ghee
If you want to make yummy crispy chicken snacks quickly to give your loved one a grand surprise treat, perhaps chicken meatballs is one of the best recipe options you have in your hand. It is healthy, easy to prepare, and with Milkio’s ghee as frying medium, your cooking expertise will simply rock!!
Ingredients: the items you need to prepare the balls
- Boneless and minced fat-free chicken meat: 500-600 grams,
- Tapioca Flour: 3 tablespoons,
- Garlics: 5 pips,
- Shallots: 8 pips,
- 2-3 eggs: slightly beaten
- Pepper: ½ teaspoon,
- Ginger: 2-3 cm
- Chicken Granules: ½ teaspoon,
- Lukewarm water: 6 tablespoons,
- Milkio’s pure Ghee: 6-8 tablespoons.
- Salt: as required.
Instruction for preparing chicken meatballs:
- You need to pound garlic, ginger, and shallot together. Put your best effort so that you can pound them as fine as possible.
- Now you need to mix all ingredients together evenly as best as possible, use a metal spoon preferably or mixing the entire ingredients.
- Form small balls with the mix: take your best effort to make all meat balls symmetrical,
- Now heat Milkio’s Pure Cow Ghee in fry pan, once the ghee is hot, turn the flame into medium range,
- Add salt, pepper, and slight oregano herbs on it rather sprinkle on the fried meat balls,
- Serve hot with sauce or you may serve the meatballs with hot chicken clear soup.
- Before serving take one meatball, slice it, and check if the mix is well and evenly friend. Always fry in medium heat. It takes 3-4 minutes to fry each meatball. Fry until the balls become golden brown.
The quantity mentioned here are suitable for 6-8 persons, however, intake quantity may differ. It takes around 45 minutes to complete the entire preparation when meat is minced and washed properly.
You can try this chicken meatball recipe round the year. Milkio Pure Ghee fried meatballs are healthy and easy to digest.
Reference Links :