Salted Butter– can I clarify salted butter? Yes, you can clarify salted butter. However, it’s highly recommended not to use salted butter to describe butter. While making butter, milk solids and water are separated, resulting in salt concentration in clarified butter. The salt concentration in clarified butter would spoil the taste of the meals and foods you use. Plus, it will also destroy the natural profuse and nutty flavor of clarified butter.
Unsalted butter- Unsalted butter is used for years to prepare clarified butter. The clarified butter is made from unsalted butter is winning hearts by its Pretty nutty taste. It is deployed to make a perfect combination of clarified butter. The clarified butter thus prepared us rich in nutrients and flavor. Clarified butter is used in various meals and medicines; it also serves as dietary oil when consumed in adequate amounts.
Now stop asking yourself that can I clarify salted butter? Of course, you can do it. Needless to say, it will utterly destroy the taste and virtues of raw ghee or clarified butter. So please do not try it.
Benefits of clarified butter you must know –
- Ghee is also known as clarified butter, is an excellent skin moisturizer. If you are someone tired of dry and frizzy skin, try applying some ghee on your skin. It will heal your skin within a few days.
- Clarified butter helps in eliminating Inflammation from your body. Specifically, if you have arthritis or joint stiffness, ghee can be of great help in reducing your joint pain.
- Amazingly, clarified butter is rich in antioxidants. It flushes out all the free radicals from your body. It also prevents your cells from getting damaged.
- Due to the anti-inflammatory properties of clarified butter, it is useful in curing burns and swelling. Butyrates present in ghee immune the inflammatory operations.
- Ghee soothes and repairs the stomach line. That’s the reason why ghee also accelerates the digestive system.
Can I clarify salted butter? Of course, I can, but I will never do it as unsalted butter is best for utilizing all the benefits of clarified butter.