What is A2 Organic Ghee?
Ghee derived solely from Organic A2 cow milk is termed Organic A2 Cow Ghee.
Where does A2 Cow Ghee differ from Organic Ghee?
- Organic A2 ghee is derived from Organic A2 cow milk, which contains only A2 beta-casein, whereas regular organic milk contains both A1 and A2 beta-casein.
- Several studies suggest that A1 beta-casein may cause adverse digestive symptoms in specific individuals, whereas A2 beta-casein is a safer choice.
- The A1 and A2 beta-casein variants differ at amino acid position 67 with histidine (CAT) in A1 and proline (CCT) in A2 milk due to a single nucleotide difference.
- While A1 protein is found mainly in breeds available in the European region, almost 30% of New Zealand dairy cows produce A2 milk. These cows have two copies of the A2 allele that make up the beta-casein gene – A2/A2.
- Milkio produces Organic A2 Cow Ghee from high-quality Organic A2 cow milk fat.
What is the ingredient of Organic A2 Cow Ghee?
Organic A2 Cow Milk Fat, which is free from A1 beta-casein.
Organic A2 Cow Ghee Benefits:
- No doubt that Organic A2 Ghee is of superior quality and a healthier alternative as it brings the benefits of natural and organic dairy and A2 milk.
- It can be digested very quickly, which is why it is an ideal choice for individuals suffering from adverse digestive symptoms.
- It is a rich source of natural antioxidants, and fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. all these essential nutrients help build immunity.
- Organic A2 cow ghee has proved to be excellent in preventing and treating several health issues like heart blockages, improving bone health, curing gastric problems, treating asthma, and curing stomach ailments.