New Zealand is the ideal environment for pasture-based dairying.
The climate ranges from temperate to sub-tropical, moderated by the surrounding oceans.
For over 100 years, New Zealand has invested in natural ways to improve grass species that are optimized for New Zealand farms and local micro-climates, helping to keep cows well fed and producing high volumes of milk.
The reasons why we are the best are:
- New Zealand is world famous for its 150 years of dairy expertise: Dairy is New Zealand’s biggest export earner – worth $14 billion a year.
- Cows are primarily pasture-grazed on New Zealand farms. There is no droughts and that is why grass quality is never compromised,
- No adulteration is allowed in the production process,
- In New Zealand, zero pollution is a basic corporate commitment,
- New Zealand maintains stringent regulations for quality control for export.
Milkio’s Pure Grass Fed Ghee adheres to all these benefits and that is why it is one of the best in its category.