New Zealand is the ideal environment for pasture-based dairying.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is a premium dairy product from New Zealand, and it is the produce of finest raw materials like grass-fed butter or cream procured from 100% grass-fed cow milk.
The cows are raised on green pasture round the year and lead a stress-free life. These happy cows are known to reduce the finest quality grass-fed milk, which is more nutritious than non- grass fed ghee.
Besides, dairy expertise, authentic process, and the nourishing clean green and pure climate that ranges from temperate to subtropical type, being moderated by the surrounding oceans, plays a pivotal role in our quality assurance program of this Kiwi Country.
For over 100 years, New Zealand has invested in several natural ways to improve grass species that are optimized for New Zealand farms and local micro-climates helping to keep cows well-fed and producing high volumes of nutritious milk.
The reasons why we are the best are:
- New Zealand is world-famousfor its 150 years of dairy expertise: Dairy is New Zealand’s biggest export revenue earner – worth $14 billion a year: At Milkio, we are a secondary dairy producer and we are a part of New Zealand’s dairy legacy.
- Dairy Cows are primarily pasture-grazed in New Zealand farms. There is no drought and climate pollution. Hence, the grass quality of the open green pastures is never compromised: we collect our grass-fed ghee ingredients from listed farms of New Zealand only.
- No adulteration is allowed in the Milkio grass-fed ghee production process: Milkio Grass-fed organic ghee is the USDA certified for its 100% purity. The premium quality ghee does not contain chemical color, flavor, and preservatives.
- In New Zealand, zero pollution is a basic corporate commitment and that reflects in Milkio Grass-fed ghee quality, which is a premium certified organic and Non-GMO product. Milkio Ghee is certified by BioGro, one of the leading product certifiers in New Zealand.
- New Zealand maintains stringent regulations for quality control for export, so we do at Milkio for our export products and local merchandise.
- Milkio’s Pure Grass Fed Ghee adheres to stringent quality control, and that is why it is one of the best dairy products in its category.
- The dairy product is storage-friendly: Milkio ghee can be stored under normal temperature in a kitchen for 12-18 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Milkio grass-fed offers high smoke points, and that makes it a safe cooking oil for almost all types of cooking.
- This dairy product contains loads of saturated fats. It is a Keto and Paleo diet friendly dairy fat resource that is considered as a weight loss diet-friendly dairy item.
- Milkio Foods is one of the leading ghee manufacturers and exporters of grass-fed ghee. The company offers ghee private label manufacturing and Ghee contact manufacturing business on demand.