New Zealand is the ideal environment for pasture-based dairying.
Milkio grass-fed ghee is a premium dairy product, which is the produce of finest raw materials procured from 100% grass fed cow milk.
Besides, dairy expertise, authentic process and obviously the nourishing clean green and pure climate that Ranges from temperate to subtropical type, being moderated by the surrounding oceans, plays a pivotal role in our quality assurance program.
For over 100 years, New Zealand has invested in several natural ways to improve grass species that are optimized for New Zealand farms and local micro-climates helping to keep cows well-fed and producing high volumes of nutritious milk.
The reasons why we are the best are:
- New Zealand is world famous for its 150 years of dairy expertise: Dairy is New Zealand’s biggest export revenue earner – worth $14 billion a year: we are a secondary dairy producer and we are a part of New Zealand’s dairy legacy.
- Dairy Cows are primarily pasture-grazed in New Zealand farms. There is no drought and climate pollution, hence grass quality of the open green pastures is never compromised: we collect our grass fed ghee ingredients from listed farms of New Zealand only
- No adulteration is allowed in the Milkio grass fed ghee production process
- In New Zealand, zero pollution is a basic corporate commitment and that reflect in Milkio Grass fed ghee quality
- New Zealand maintains stringent regulations for quality control for export, so we do at Milkio for our export products and local merchandise
- Milkio’s Pure Grass Fed Ghee adheres stringent quality control and that is why it is one of the best dairy products in its category.