New Zealand is the ideal environment for pasture-based dairying. The climate ranges from temperate to sub-tropical, moderated by the surrounding oceans.
For over 100 years, New Zealand has invested in natural ways to improve grass species that are optimized for New Zealand farms and local micro-climates, helping to keep cows well fed and producing high volumes of milk.
The reasons why we are the best are:
- New Zealand is world famous for its 150 years of dairy expertise: Dairy is New Zealand’s biggest export earner – worth $14 billion a year.
- Cows are primarily pasture-grazed on New Zealand farms. There is no droughts and that is why grass quality is never compromised,
- No adulteration is allowed in the production process,
- In New Zealand, zero pollution is a basic corporate commitment,
- New Zealand maintains stringent regulations for quality control for export.
- Milkio’s Pure Grass Fed Ghee adheres to all these benefits and that is why it is one of the best in its category.