Listen this post
Homemade ghee is a dairy delicacy and you can make it with little effort and detail know how about making it by your own.
Ghee is also known as #clarifiedbutter. However, preserving ghee is equally important as making this dairy staple in home.
#Makingghee at home is a pure culinary art and it is a traditional process of churning milk butter.
If you want to prepare best homemade ghee, you should use the best milk butter procured from grass fed cow only.
But unless you know the rules to preserve ghee, all your effort and best quality milk butter will go in vein.
How to store ghee?
- Unless you have a dark and dry kitchen-shelf, placing ghee in your kitchen will be easier. Just you have to keep ghee in an airtight container with the lid firmly on.
- The ghee should not be exposed under sunlight or against the heavy dose of moisture. It may spoil its creamy and oily consistency.
- Glass and ceramic pots are most suitable for storing ghee that you have made by yourself.
- Use always a dry spoon to take out ghee.
- Moisture intrusion will spoil this dairy delicacy.
Homemade ghee: why to Use the best raw material?
The quality of homemade ghee largely depends on the butter, which is the raw material.
For example, grass fed #organicghee is considered the best quality ghee for enjoying most of the ghee benefits.
Only 100% cows milk fat is used for making this finest quality of ghee.
Ghee making process: step-by-step?
Pure homemade ghee is prepared in slow cooking process from milk butter. The process eliminates lactose and casein and that makes ghee alert proof for lactose intolerant people. But on the other hand, it is a pure dairy product, free from chemical, preservation, or color added imposition.
That is why following traditional methods is safe for making this dairy delicacy at home.
- Take the #butter preferably in room temperature and pour it in a thick buttoned pot.
- Start slow cooking the butter: shortly it will start boiling. Allow it to boil against slow heat.
- Allow the butter to sizzle until the water part gets evaporated. Keep in stirring the boiling butter so that you can prevent burning at the bottom of the pot.
- Trim the flame accordingly.
- When the boiling will come to its almost end part, allow the butter to stay and settle in the pot.
- Once settled, filter it with a muslin cloth piece.
- Once the temperate is lowered, poured it in the glass or ceramic vessel and close the lid.
How to use homemade ghee?
- Homemade ghee is a versatile kitchen staple that you can use in making plenty of dishes. Starting from making your morning tea, you can use ghee as your bedtime beverage.
- You can add homemade ghee in bread and roast spread.
- You can add ghee in soups for adding extra dose of flavor and a unique rich creamy taste.
- You can use ghee for baking cookies and cake: it is nutritious as well as it is safe for cooking at high temperature.
- You can deep fry with ghee. It is safe and it tasted excellent. You can use ghee de sautéing and slow cooking too.
- Ghee is highly recommended for using in Indian, Pakistani, and Middle East classic cuisines. Ghee can be used for making all types of culinary delicacies.
Is there advantages of making ghee at home?
- You can get best and pure ghee at home.
- Homemade ghee can be used for making home remedy medicines as it is a pure natural products.
- Making ghee at home will help you to use best quality dairy product with all ghee benefits.
Making home made ghee can be extremely laborious for you. Instead you may use certified organic grass fed ghee, which is easy to store at your kitchen and is a versatile cooking oil for your culinary expertise.
You can try Milkio’s grass fed ghee, which is as pure as your homemade ghee. Made in New Zealand with 100% cow’s milk fat, Milkio Ghee is free from any type of adulteration.
You can buy Milkio’s organic ghee from online and Amazon also.
Read More :
- clarified butter brands
- protein in ghee
- where to buy ghee
- sheep ghee benefits
- ghee for eyes
- is ghee good for health
- disadvantages of ghee
- sheep ghee benefits for skin
- ghee benefits for skin
- ghee clarified butter
- grass fed organic ghee
- organic grass fed ghee
- eating ghee
- GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- SHOP NZ
- SHOP OZ
- SHOP TAIWAN
- ORGANIC GHEE ONLINE
- ORGANIC GHEE PRODUCT SPECIFICATION