Homemade ghee is a dairy delicacy. You can make it with little effort and detail knowledge of making it by your own.
Ghee is also known as clarified butter. However, preserving ghee is equally important as making this dairy staple in home.
Making ghee at home is a pure culinary art and it is a traditional process of churning milk butter.
If you want to prepare best homemade ghee, you should use the best milk butter procured from a grass-fed cows only.
But unless you know the rules to preserve ghee, all your effort, and best quality milk butter will go in vain.
- Unless you have a dark and dry kitchen shelf, placing ghee in your kitchen will be easier. You must keep ghee in an airtight container with the lid firmly on.
- The ghee should not be exposed to sunlight or to a heavy dose of moisture. It may spoil its creamy and oily consistency.
- Glass and ceramic pots are most suitable for storing ghee that you have made by yourself.
- Use always a dry spoon to take out ghee.
- Moisture intrusion will spoil this dairy delicacy.
[Homemade ghee: why Use the best raw material?
The quality of homemade ghee largely depends on the butter, the raw material.
For example, grass-fed organic ghee is considered the best quality ghee for enjoying most of the ghee benefits.
Only 100% cow’s milk fat is used for making this finest quality of ghee.
Ghee-making process: step-by-step?
Pure homemade ghee is prepared in a slow cooking process from milk butter. The process eliminates lactose and casein, making ghee alert-proof for lactose intolerant people. But on the other hand, it is a pure dairy product, free from chemical, preservation, or color-added imposition.
That is why following traditional methods are safe for making this dairy delicacy at home.
- Take the butter, preferably at room temperature, and pour it into a thick buttoned pot.
- Start slow cooking the butter: shortly, it will start boiling. Allow it to boil against slow heat.
- Allow the butter to sizzle until the water part gets evaporated. Keep in stirring the boiling butter so that you can prevent burning at the bottom of the pot.
- Trim the flame accordingly.
- When the boiling comes to its almost end part, allow the butter to stay and settle in the pot.
- Once settled, filter it with a muslin cloth piece.
- Once the temperate is lowered, pour it into the glass or ceramic vessel and close the lid.
How to use homemade ghee?
- Homemade ghee is a versatile kitchen staple used to make plenty of dishes. You can use ghee as your bedtime beverage from making your morning tea.
- You can add homemade ghee to bread and roast spread.
- You can add ghee to soups to add an extra dose of flavor and a uniquely rich, creamy taste.
- You can use ghee for baking cookies and cake: it is nutritious and safe for cooking at high temperatures.
- You can deep fry with ghee. It is safe, and it tastes excellent. You can use ghee de sautéing and slow cooking too.
- Ghee is highly recommended in Indian, Pakistani, and Middle East classic cuisines. Ghee can be used for making all types of culinary delicacies.
Are there advantages to making ghee at home?
- You can get the best and pure ghee at home.
- Homemade ghee can be used to make home remedy medicines as it is a natural product.
- Making ghee at home will help you to use the best quality dairy product with all ghee benefits.
Making homemade ghee can be highly laborious for you. Instead, you may use certified organic grass-fed ghee, which is easy to store in your kitchen and is a versatile cooking oil for your culinary expertise.
Milkio Ghee is gluten, lactose, casein, carb, sugar, and a chemical-free product safe for consuming lactose intolerants and casein sensitives. It is keto and paleo diet-friendly. Milkio ghee products do not contain artificial color, flavor, or preservatives.
Milkio ghee offers a high smoke point. It is shelf-stable dairy oil you can store in the kitchen at room temperature for up to 24 months from the manufacturing date. Now Milkio ghee is available for online and offline purchases. To know more details on Milkio Grass-fed ghee
online shopping counters, please check Milkio
If You Wish to partner with us to Import/Buy/Distribute/Trade Our Milkio Ghee products, or for developing Private label ghee products, or contract ghee manufacturing support, Please Feel Free To Contact Us Via Our Email, We Will Be In Touch With You Within the next 48 Hrs.
- Ketogenic Diet: How to add ghee in Keto diet plan
- Benefits of cultured ghee
- Ghee casein
- Benefits of eating ghee for skin
Is ghee healthy? What makes ghee a healthy heart promoter?