Turmeric and ghee
Turmeric and ghee are undeniably referred to as an incredible combination for their holistic benefits. It’s a premium reason why the ghee turmeric combo was used as Ayurvedic medicine. Instead of adding in meals and dishes, you can consume raw ghee with turmeric as well. Besides enhancing the absorbing power in the small intestine, ghee helps lower the acidic PH of the gastrointestinal tract of the human body. It helps in digestion and reduced acidity.
- As per Ayurveda, the practice of drinking or consuming turmeric and ghee mix early morning on an empty stomach offers several wholesome benefits.
- It gives rise to a chief source of nutrition for the smallest of cells in the human body.
- It is said that ghee often enhances cell rejuvenation procedures that play an essential role in the healing process of the human anatomy.
- Additionally, it helps in losing weight a considerable amount. The presence of butyric acid in ghee assists in breaking the body fat, thus flushing them out.
If you are wondering how to start your day with a ghee health dose, read on!
Follow these rules to start your day with a turmeric and ghee health boost!
- Make sure you consume at least one teaspoon of grass fed ghee in the morning mixed with lukewarm water
- You can even add raw turmeric and ghee and boil it along. Regular consumption of this mix improves your immunity.
It is an ayurvedic remedy to treat the problem of dry cough.
- You can even grind raw turmeric and ghee and mix with a cup of milk in the morning to get a boost in energy level.
Benefits of beginning your day with turmeric and ghee
- It helps to lubricate your joints
- It boosts the formation of lubricants inside the joints
- It works as a natural moisturizer
- It helps your skin to glow internally
- Ghee contains essential fatty acids like Butyrate and CLA, which are helpful for natural weight loss.
- Too much stress and lack of sleep can lead to dark circles. You can use a turmeric and ghee face pack to apply it around your eyes.
- Ghee is an excellent source of antioxidants along with fatty acids. You can use it as a conditioner for frizzy and rough hair.
Turmeric and ghee combo is an excellent natural medicine to prevent cancer.
However, while choosing ghee, make sure you go for grass fed ghee. It is a natural source of antioxidants that help eliminate the free radicals, thereby promotes oxidation. You should buy Grass-feed ghee from a reliable and clean place like New Zealand, to be sure about its food safety.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass.
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of these products made with deep dairy practice.
About Milkio Grass fed ghee
Milkio Grass fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers its consumers 100% grass fed goodness. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand. You can use Milkio Ghee raw as an Ayurvedic natural remedy in Turmeric and ghee administration.