Using ghee moisturizer is quite an old practice, but it was limited to rich and royal people during the ancient age. Ghee offers a rich, creamy texture, and it contains wide-ranging nutrients. The moisturizing feature of ghee gets accessible in two ways. You can add dairy to your diet. You can use ghee as a natural emollient.
How to use ghee moisturizer in your diet
- As a safe oil for its high smoke point
- As a taste enhancer
- As a butter alternative like spread
- As a keto coffee condiment
If you want to enjoy ghee moisturizer benefits, it is easy to add some ghee to your diet in the ways mentioned above. You will get to enjoy ghee moisturizer benefits at par.
You may use ghee as skin care-balm: 4 ways to try.
- Use Ghee moisturizer for lips: No matter how cracked a skin problem you have, you can apply raw ghee on the irritated skin for quick healing. Using ghee moisturizer is a fantastic way to restore the pink hue on your lip, which benefits from using dairy as a lip healer.
- Use ghee as burn injury healer: In a burn injury, dehydration of the burned cells becomes painful. It is an ayurvedic remedy to heal burn injuries faster.
- Use the dairy as medicine of suntan: If you have got the suntan and want to cure it naturally, you can use ghee moisturizer as a natural cure.
- You can use ghee as a body lotion: The rich oily texture of ghee is a beautiful skincare lotion. People of all ages and skin types can use good quality ghee as a skincare oil.
Why does ghee acts as a good moisturizer?
Premium Grass-fed ghee is a good moisturizer because of its saturated fat content, which comprises some fat-soluble vitamins and skin-friendly fatty acids. These fat-soluble vitamins like Vitamin A and E stand accountable for ghee’s skin-friendly attributes. Also, fatty acids like Omega 3, CLA, etc., are immunity boosters and overall healthy for ghee users.
Ghee moisturizer is easy to get from your kitchen and easy to use. But you have to use the best premium quality ghee to enjoy optimum ghee moisturizing benefits. Grass-fed ghee is the best version of ghee available in the market. While buying ghee, always check if you are buying from safe and clean places like New Zealand.
Why New Zealand?
New Zealand is favored by nature when making milk, with a climate, soils, and plentiful water that generate an ideal environment for growing healthy grass.
New Zealand cows can access open pasture year-round, meaning space to roam and follow their natural affinity outdoors. The spirit of dairying in New Zealand is the spirit of ingenuity. The NZ dairy industry creates more than 1500 products & Milkio ghee is one of them from milk.
About Milkio Grass-fed ghee
Milkio Grass-fed ghee is made in New Zealand and offers 100% grass-fed goodness to its consumers. It is a USDA-approved dairy product for its 100% purity. Milkio grass-fed ghee is all-natural and does not contain artificial color, flavor, and chemical preservatives. It is a butterfly-marked non-GMO certified product (by Non-GMO Project Verified, USA) and an organic certified dairy product by BioGro, New Zealand.